Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-17, 04:42   Link #441
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
OMG! THANK YOU! You think you may be disagreeing with me but you are not. Before I go into detail...Let me tell you three things you must know about me
Spoiler for :

I am a rabid Ichigo fangirl...Of course he's the only hero for me.

Not to say, other characters in Bleach haven't performed heroic acts...Renji's going against Byakuya to try and save Rukia was Heroic ...He just happen to get beat-down, instead.

Yes. Rukia's action was Heroic ...Plus without her existence there would be no story! What bugs me is... WM and Maq...Pay attention!

Rukia not only, saves Ichigo and his family without knowing them. She peacefully goes along, expecting to die...because the ONLY person she ever really formed a true bond with...is dying and she wanted him to live longer and spare him the humiliation, of dying at Byakuya's hand. Then she is put on death row and eventually...Solitary confinement...While she is facing death (She had nothing to do...So she had to think about that constantly) Not to mention the burden of guilt she carried...because her actions caused two people she cared about to die (She thought Ichigo died...Or at least he wasn't sure) Then she finds out Ichigo is there, to save her...She's got that to worry about...Because she hasn't seen his tremendous growth in power...He was "Hack-n-Slash" last time she saw him...

Rukia also believed that she was not worth saving because her hands were stained with blood...So her life wasn't as important as Ichigo risking his, to save hers

Not to mention all her reiatsu was drained so she couldn't have fought back if she wanted to.

With all this...You saw her contemplate and worry over fights...but no fits of crying. Except that one time with Ichimaru Gin... That showed yet, another side of her...The not-so- tough little girl. Rukia handled her situation very well, all things considered...

But somehow she is being called Emo...(That or a man)
Two times Rukia acted selflessly to save Ichigo. The first time she didn't even know him

Yet Orihime who left...Because *Kurosaki-Kun was losing* Say it was for her friends but we all know it's Ichigo she did it for...

She did the exact thing Rukia did...but she's a saint?! (Is it the white robes, the boobies, or a combination of both.?)

She looked pretty emo to me. Not mention...Her resolution didn't last long...She didn't say thanks "Kurosaki...But there is something I must do!" No she was happy as a pig, dipped in sh*T!

Rukia has every quality, that Orihime has...With exception of booby size. She is brave, kind, gentle, cute, selfless, caring, and heroic. Two times Rukia acted selflessly to save Ichigo. She also cares deeply deeply for Ichigo. *Loves actually* (KT has shown us many times...For instance...You have no random quotes from Ichigo regarding Orihime)

Yet Orihime is goddess of bravery...and Rukia is emo. In my opinion she is stupid and a coward...who didn't really have any faith in the man she professes to love. Not to mention selfish for not caring about the rest of the world.

If Rukia had of been faced with that choice....She would have either killed herself or let Ulquiorra kill her. Because she would have the sense to realize she must be a key to the destruction of whatever Aizen had planned. And that not only puts Ichigo at risk...but the living and the dead. It's in her character to do so...

What I want to know is why you are slamming Rukia for the very same things...You are praising Orihime, for?
Spoiler for (Don't read if you don't read manga!)....and:

Rukia has faith in Ichigo "Stand up and roar! That's what the you THAT LIVES IN MY HEART...Would do! She is brave and she is heroic, never implied she wasn't...

I disagree with me not liking her because she is human in a world full of super heros. Hello! She is one of them...She can undo creation...Don't like her, but that's nothing to sneeze at...She just reminds me of Sakura...before Shippuden. Whiny and Useless, and obsessed with someone who pays her not the slightest attention.

She is boring and she isn't even good at being a real contender for Ichigo's heart....So she's expendable, in my humble opinion.

P.S Rukia is just as human as Orihime is...More so and has a complex character...Orihime has only "Kurosaki-Kun Idol worship" Then what?!

Wow.... angry much?
Old 2007-12-17, 07:30   Link #442
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Wow.... angry much?
You think so?

I assure you I am not...I just hate Orihime and want her to die...Right along with Chad, Hinamori, Jinta, and any Arrancar with a tendency to boast...
Old 2007-12-17, 15:36   Link #443
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Don't kill Nell... I have some evil things to do with her... LIKE DISEMBOWELING HER WHILE SHE STILL LIVETH!!!!
Old 2007-12-17, 15:54   Link #444
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Wow.... angry much?
BleachOD is very enthusiastic ^_^
Old 2007-12-17, 17:59   Link #445
Arthas1011

I know that BleachOD can be enthusiastic but when we are all talking about something we are passionate about surely we are the same?
Old 2007-12-17, 18:15   Link #446
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

You people make me sad :(

Why do you all want to kill gin i mean come on, he is like one of the most cool mysterious character in the show..he is like da defination of cool. and why all the hating on mayuri...yes he does have bad intention but come on would you really want to fight him...him and the old man yamamato are like the last people i would want to fight....mayuri will tear you apart and watch you suffer and yamamato will give you a good spanking and make ya burn to until nothing is left of you. lastly i feel sorry for whoever wants to kill kenpachi.

the people i would kill are:

Rukia Kuchiki because i think is really annoying and i hate when she screams >

Toushiro Hitsugaya because he is a over rated moody rat who gives me boring fights

Renji Abarai because he has a shit bankai

and lastly Orihime Inoue because she is a waste of space and she is stupid.

LEAVE GIN ICHIMARU ALONE, one day you will like him when his true intentions are revealed, mayuri is not that bad i mean come on...he does have good taste when it comes to creating women and oh yh, his zanpakutō are not be messed with...THEIR DEADLY.
Old 2007-12-17, 18:42   Link #447
Arthas1011

Because Gin is with Aizen who is the bad guy therefore he should die
Old 2007-12-18, 07:55   Link #448
Blood_Knight
The Dark Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
Because Gin is with Aizen who is the bad guy therefore he should die
hey you would be supprised some of the most popular anime characters are bad guyz and to be honest Aizen ahs been one of the best bad guyz ive seen for a while. besides the point gin should live!!, die Hitsugaya!!! [overated grumpy dumbass]
Old 2007-12-18, 15:31   Link #449
Arthas1011

Are ya callin me that? "Star Shooting Hollow.... BANKAI!!!! SOUL BURIAL TIME!!!"
Old 2007-12-18, 15:39   Link #450
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Knight View Post
hey you would be supprised some of the most popular anime characters are bad guyz and to be honest Aizen ahs been one of the best bad guyz ive seen for a while. besides the point gin should live!!, die Hitsugaya!!! [overated grumpy dumbass]
Amen to that hitsugaya is a overated grumpy little brat with one of the worst bankai ever, even his shikai looks more stronger...rukia has the strongest ice type soul slayer as far as i'm concerned.
Old 2007-12-18, 20:57   Link #451
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
OMG! THANK YOU! You think you may be disagreeing with me but you are not. Before I go into detail...Let me tell you three things you must know about me
Spoiler for :

I am a rabid Ichigo fangirl...Of course he's the only hero for me.

Not to say, other characters in Bleach haven't performed heroic acts...Renji's going against Byakuya to try and save Rukia was Heroic ...He just happen to get beat-down, instead.

Yes. Rukia's action was Heroic ...Plus without her existence there would be no story! What bugs me is... WM and Maq...Pay attention!

Rukia not only, saves Ichigo and his family without knowing them. She peacefully goes along, expecting to die...because the ONLY person she ever really formed a true bond with...is dying and she wanted him to live longer and spare him the humiliation, of dying at Byakuya's hand. Then she is put on death row and eventually...Solitary confinement...While she is facing death (She had nothing to do...So she had to think about that constantly) Not to mention the burden of guilt she carried...because her actions caused two people she cared about to die (She thought Ichigo died...Or at least he wasn't sure) Then she finds out Ichigo is there, to save her...She's got that to worry about...Because she hasn't seen his tremendous growth in power...He was "Hack-n-Slash" last time she saw him...

Rukia also believed that she was not worth saving because her hands were stained with blood...So her life wasn't as important as Ichigo risking his, to save hers

Not to mention all her reiatsu was drained so she couldn't have fought back if she wanted to.

With all this...You saw her contemplate and worry over fights...but no fits of crying. Except that one time with Ichimaru Gin... That showed yet, another side of her...The not-so- tough little girl. Rukia handled her situation very well, all things considered...

But somehow she is being called Emo...(That or a man)
Two times Rukia acted selflessly to save Ichigo. The first time she didn't even know him

Yet Orihime who left...Because *Kurosaki-Kun was losing* Say it was for her friends but we all know it's Ichigo she did it for...

She did the exact thing Rukia did...but she's a saint?! (Is it the white robes, the boobies, or a combination of both.?)

She looked pretty emo to me. Not mention...Her resolution didn't last long...She didn't say thanks "Kurosaki...But there is something I must do!" No she was happy as a pig, dipped in sh*T!

Rukia has every quality, that Orihime has...With exception of booby size. She is brave, kind, gentle, cute, selfless, caring, and heroic. Two times Rukia acted selflessly to save Ichigo. She also cares deeply deeply for Ichigo. *Loves actually* (KT has shown us many times...For instance...You have no random quotes from Ichigo regarding Orihime)

Yet Orihime is goddess of bravery...and Rukia is emo. In my opinion she is stupid and a coward...who didn't really have any faith in the man she professes to love. Not to mention selfish for not caring about the rest of the world.

If Rukia had of been faced with that choice....She would have either killed herself or let Ulquiorra kill her. Because she would have the sense to realize she must be a key to the destruction of whatever Aizen had planned. And that not only puts Ichigo at risk...but the living and the dead. It's in her character to do so...

What I want to know is why you are slamming Rukia for the very same things...You are praising Orihime, for?
Spoiler for (Don't read if you don't read manga!)....and:

Rukia has faith in Ichigo "Stand up and roar! That's what the you THAT LIVES IN MY HEART...Would do! She is brave and she is heroic, never implied she wasn't...

I disagree with me not liking her because she is human in a world full of super heros. Hello! She is one of them...She can undo creation...Don't like her, but that's nothing to sneeze at...She just reminds me of Sakura...before Shippuden. Whiny and Useless, and obsessed with someone who pays her not the slightest attention.

She is boring and she isn't even good at being a real contender for Ichigo's heart....So she's expendable, in my humble opinion.

P.S Rukia is just as human as Orihime is...More so and has a complex character...Orihime has only "Kurosaki-Kun Idol worship" Then what?!
Rukia is a hero, no doubt, I started to like bleach because of her. Pay attention now.. She is a shinigami so I would expect nothing less of her to lay down her life for a human (thats her job), and she did saved ichigo, mostly because he reminded her of Kaien Shiba.

Orihime who is a human girl and has had her whole family die, is not a warrior and does not have the warrior mentality, is still taking it upon herself to try a very dangerous thing for her love not because he looks like a past love...

I love rukia I agree without her there would not be a story, but do not compair her to orihime. It really can not be done. Rukia is a warrior and orihime is a 15 yo girl. Rukia is not just as human as orihime, she is shinigami. Your hate of orihime is kind of disturbing. Your opinion is anything but humble. So let me give you mine. Orihime is going to play a major part in this story she is anything but expendable. Ichihime fo life! Had to through that one in just to get ya a little riled up... no offense.
Old 2007-12-18, 21:08   Link #452
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post

Orihime who is a human girl and has had her whole family die, is not a warrior and does not have the warrior mentality, is still taking it upon herself to try a very dangerous thing for her love not because he looks like a past love...
Do we really know what happened to her parents? I thought all we knew was that Sora took her away from them, not what actually happened to them.
Old 2007-12-18, 22:38   Link #453
empzone
Shinigami Representative

Quote:
She is a shinigami so I would expect nothing less of her to lay down her life for a human (thats her job), and she did saved ichigo, mostly because he reminded her of Kaien Shiba.
Did we watch the same Bleach? Everything I've seen so far indicates Rukia would have done the same for anyone else. You honestly think she would have left Chad in that situation because he didn't resemble Kaien? In Rukongai, where surely it's every person for herself, Rukia tried to save Renji and his gang from capture. She clearly didn't expect much in return.

Also, her JOB as a shinigami was to follow the rules that forbid transfers of power. She actually was doing the opposite of what her job demanded.

Rukia is not saving people because it's her job... she believes it's the right thing to do.
Old 2007-12-18, 22:47   Link #454
empzone
Shinigami Representative

Quote:
I disagree with me not liking her because she is human in a world full of super heros. Hello! She is one of them...She can undo creation...
I suppose I was trying to say that having superpowers doesn't make you a hero. If Clark Kent had only been interested in being with Lois Lane and saving her... if she had been his sole motivation... I don't think he would have been Superman.

Quote:
Rukia is just as human as Orihime is...More so and has a complex character
I wasn't insinuating that Rukia doesn't have human emotions. I'm just saying she's not what you would/could expect from "normal" person. Again, I think we're splitting hairs, but in real life, I've known quite a few Orihimes. I've maybe known one Rukia.
Old 2007-12-19, 00:09   Link #455
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by empzone View Post
Did we watch the same Bleach? Everything I've seen so far indicates Rukia would have done the same for anyone else. You honestly think she would have left Chad in that situation because he didn't resemble Kaien? In Rukongai, where surely it's every person for herself, Rukia tried to save Renji and his gang from capture. She clearly didn't expect much in return.

Also, her JOB as a shinigami was to follow the rules that forbid transfers of power. She actually was doing the opposite of what her job demanded.

Rukia is not saving people because it's her job... she believes it's the right thing to do.
I know, I agreed she is a hero. I was simply saying that the difference between her and orihime is that rukia does that as a shinigami. Yes she would have done that for anyone else but the fact that ichigo resembles the shiba guy was a big part of how far she went. Bleach OD just hates orihime (and she has every right) but she also compares rukia (warrior) and orihime (15 yo girl) I think you might have took me a little out of context.
Old 2007-12-19, 00:17   Link #456
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
I wasn't insinuating that Rukia doesn't have human emotions. I'm just saying she's not what you would/could expect from "normal" person. Again, I think we're splitting hairs, but in real life, I've known quite a few Orihimes. I've maybe known one Rukia.
Yeah and how many Ichigo's have you known to fight for every and anyone? That is why orihime doing what she is doing by making up her mind to destroy the (what ever its called) is going against her fear and making her a hero. If you fight to save even just one person you are still a hero. Plus she is basically doing it for all her friends not just ichigo.
Old 2007-12-19, 00:20   Link #457
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
Do we really know what happened to her parents? I thought all we knew was that Sora took her away from them, not what actually happened to them.
I thought they were dead... We know her brother is. I'll find the chapter, its been a while.
Old 2007-12-19, 17:46   Link #458
empzone
Shinigami Representative

Quote:
If you fight to save even just one person you are still a hero. Plus she is basically doing it for all her friends not just ichigo.
Most parents would die to protect their children, most people truly in love will die (or sacrifice a lot) for the people they love. Clearly, we are using a different scale to measure our heroes, and let's leave it at that.
Old 2007-12-19, 19:54   Link #459
Arrancar09
Arrancar#6

I would kill tousen without blinking,hes a total douch for cutting off Grimmjow's arm!And mabe Aizen too.>=(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0WSL...eature=related
Old 2007-12-19, 21:48   Link #460
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Most parents would die to protect their children, most people truly in love will die (or sacrifice a lot) for the people they love. Clearly, we are using a different scale to measure our heroes, and let's leave it at that.
I spent 5 years in the U.S. military as a combat medic. You would be surprised at the difference in what people say they would do and what they actually do.Most people say they would, most people are not put in the situation. You don't know how you're going to react to something until it actually happens. Thats why orihime is a hero in my book. She is in a dangerous situation and is being brave. So I guess we are scaling heroism differently. We'll just agree to disagree.