Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-28, 01:38   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Episode 150 Discussion Thread

Hiyoooo! I'm so overjoyed that the Bleach forum is now limited that I don't even care if I get to see episode 150. Yes! no more silly threads popping out of the blue. And for my random comment of the day, KiNa and Skyfall are poopy pants. Take that.

So how is everybody doing?

P.S. To NSW: no, no.. I wasn't craving for Menos Grande, rather anything that is grande. Starbucks is silly anyway. They call their smallest sized regular coffee "tall."

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2007-11-28, 01:42   Link #2
Nemuu

I wonder if ashido will... come back.. alive.. afterall hes part of a filler.
Old 2007-11-28, 02:51   Link #3
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

The mod souls came back...
The production team can't be that stupid to create a good filler character then forget all about him. Besides, I doubt this filler ended. Maybe it's going to combine with the manga story somehow.
Old 2007-11-28, 08:22   Link #4
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
The mod souls came back...
The production team can't be that stupid to create a good filler character then forget all about him. Besides, I doubt this filler ended. Maybe it's going to combine with the manga story somehow.
I wish those Mod Souls would go away...

Ashido was cool, but to me...He looked out of place. He looked like he doesn't belong in that Anime. Still I would like for him to have a happier ending or at least get some shoes...
Old 2007-11-28, 08:38   Link #5
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

They came back? Phoey, I don't mind them, but they don't belong in HM, it just kills the whole flow. Unless its a filler in the real world?
Old 2007-11-28, 09:13   Link #6
BleachOD
Banned

Nope. I am watching now. Its Filler-Esque...But for now its back to Manga storyline. Mr. H
Old 2007-11-28, 10:40   Link #7
Fran~
floating away...

The waiting is killing me T_T... i need to see certain espada... *_*
Old 2007-11-28, 10:57   Link #8
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Hmm!! I really like how those two arrancar wenches look, especially the one with the double pony tail.Seems they were jealous to leave Orihime alone with Aizen.

And I see that next week we'll finally see the dancing arrancar.
Old 2007-11-28, 13:34   Link #9
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

so the filler end at this Ep ...right?...
I wonder If It Good Ep.....
Old 2007-11-28, 13:54   Link #10
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Actually the filler ended at the end of the previous episode (149). This one is pure manga material
Old 2007-11-28, 14:08   Link #11
kagato3

it's mostly a set up ep.
Spoiler for for the ep:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-11-28, 15:37   Link #12
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuu View Post
I wonder if ashido will... come back.. alive.. afterall hes part of a filler.
don't bring him up, i still on the hating him mode!!
Old 2007-11-28, 18:42   Link #13
SooHip

those mod souls need to die. seriously..
Old 2007-11-28, 18:45   Link #14
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
don't bring him up, i still on the hating him mode!!
Wow... it seems like everyone likes him or hates him. Seems kinda odd considering that Gin is also a like/hate character and they seem pretty different. I personally don't give a smurf about Ashido one way or the other

So is this episode an anime-original setup for the coming episodes? I'm a little confused from the comments made so far.
Old 2007-11-28, 18:57   Link #15
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Wow... it seems like everyone likes him or hates him. Seems kinda odd considering that Gin is also a like/hate character and they seem pretty different. I personally don't give a smurf about Ashido one way or the other

So is this episode an anime-original setup for the coming episodes? I'm a little confused from the comments made so far.
Well its sort of complicated, because i actually like ashido, i sort of more hate the animators.

How ashido was presented, and then how he was left, was abosolute laziness on their part. I was so annoyed, we got a glimpse of who he was and his interactions with other characters besides rukia and then he left in the most idiotic and cliche fashion ever.

i now hate him. :stare:
Old 2007-11-28, 19:01   Link #16
Vicious108

Looking forward to hearing more of spoon-head-guy-whose-name-I-can't-say's voice.

And Ulquiorra making another cool speech.
Old 2007-11-28, 19:20   Link #17
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
I think my previous post was quite clear, wasn't it?

In other words, that episode exactly follows the manga, and is a setup for upcoming events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Looking forward to hearing more of spoon-head-guy-whose-name-I-can't-say's voice.
I don't see why you can't say his name now, since Ulquiorra mentionned it during the episode while speaking to him: "Noitora".
Old 2007-11-28, 19:21   Link #18
kagato3

Quote:

No, pure manga with a few side traps and more flashbacks thrown in and most of what had happend outside the wall moved to while the were moveing through it so it wasn't as talking headish as the manga chapter was. covers 248 and 249
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-11-28, 22:09   Link #19
Jerseykid

The best part was the last 2 minutes or the last 4 seconds.
Old 2007-11-28, 22:25   Link #20
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well pretty much set up so not all that exciting. Do have some props for Inoue and her plan. Instead of just sitting around will try to do something pretty damn risky. Though I can't imagine that it's outside of Aizen's expectations.

Guess you can now consider the trouble Nell and co are in. I mean they will be pretty much hunted down by the Espada if they don't help. Plus I doubt Soul Society will let them hang around so they will probably try to take them out. Actually a pretty bad position either way.

Well next episode looks like we'll get some fighting. The split was just their way of explaining why everyone will fight their own opponents.