AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-07, 14:15   Link #2801
UPR

off-topic sorta: anybody thinks the thread can reach 3,000 post
Old 2007-07-07, 14:30   Link #2802
Contempt
Counting Spoons

Send a message via MSN to Contempt
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahdida View Post
lol, it would be awsome if it was just some bad gas
That would be the manga equivolent to 'Thusly he woke up and realised it was all a bad dream'

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
off-topic sorta: anybody thinks the thread can reach 3,000 post
Yes it will, one post at a time... /off-topic
Old 2007-07-07, 18:05   Link #2803
blahdida

well, this manga is highly controversial considering the situations, so i wouldn't be surprised if it reached 3,500 post by next month, also there might be the possibility that it was all a lie, just to test yamato for his words
Old 2007-07-07, 18:23   Link #2804
UPR

ahhh i don't think Suzuka is that kind of person to lie about something like that and the manga has never lied in sense before like when they broke up many could have said that was just a bad dream but who knows what is going to happen next should be pretty exciting to read the next couple of chapters
Old 2007-07-07, 18:48   Link #2805
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Don't forget the chance of miscarriage, but considering that she's already 3 months along, I think it's a bit too late for that to happen.
Old 2007-07-07, 18:54   Link #2806
UPR

well many women have lost baby's when there 7 and even 8 months pregnant so anything's possible

Last edited by UPR; 2007-07-07 at 19:27.
Old 2007-07-07, 18:58   Link #2807
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Natural miscarriage? Wow. That sounds painful. If that's the case, I'd side with Yamato and worry about her health.
Old 2007-07-07, 19:30   Link #2808
UPR

i don't know what is called but i just know it has happened and been told (by a close friend that it happened to her) when you have been carrying a child for that long you already love it (i don't know if that is the case for everyone) but it hit her hard when it did and here it might be one of the those cases where Suzuka gets into one of those emotional phases and will see if Yamato has the strength mentaly to help her along but again anything can happen
Old 2007-07-07, 21:27   Link #2809
blahdida

hmm, the way Arima looks at Yamato at the last page of ch156 make me think the plot for 157 is going to be:

Yamato tells Arima about the pregnancy, and Arima is going to running away while he tells himself that "i swear i had used protection"
Old 2007-07-07, 21:47   Link #2810
UPR

well i doubt he is going to tell Arima because if he did not say anything to Yasonobu who has been with him through everything since the begining
Old 2007-07-07, 21:57   Link #2811
blahdida

see, this is the part where your wrong, Seo's mind is very unpredictable, so you never know what comes next, There might even be an meteor storm in the next chapter j/k
Old 2007-07-07, 21:59   Link #2812
pongie

Send a message via ICQ to pongie
Watched knocked Up yesterday at the cinemas... seems like everyone is jumping on the pregnant band wagon!
Old 2007-07-07, 22:22   Link #2813
UPR

yeah but other than Kare Kano has there been any other manga that has the main characters have a baby? to me it is pretty rare
Old 2007-07-07, 22:53   Link #2814
tritoch

I believe Aishiteruze Baby's Kokoro had a child or rather currently is pregnant.
Old 2007-07-08, 00:20   Link #2815
blahdida

But Kare Kano has a happy note to the pregnancy, people around them are actually happy about them, and they were quite prepared for the child too, but in Suzukas case, they weren't ready(to the point that they cant have) and also people around them don't want this situation
Old 2007-07-08, 03:47   Link #2816
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Just read 155...

Can't help but think they're idiots. OK, I get that they did it with no protection whatsoever because, well, it was improvised. More or less.

But they had three months to worry about the pregnancy. They should have done it the day after! And Suzuka... Didn't her missing menstruations tell her something? Don't they teach biology in Japan?
Old 2007-07-08, 07:02   Link #2817
TalonK
Lets Grim Up People

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch View Post
I believe Aishiteruze Baby's Kokoro had a child or rather currently is pregnant.
Sorry, In Kokoro's case it was just a false alarm.
Old 2007-07-08, 08:49   Link #2818
DwArD
mAnIaC

WTH! I was like skipping Suzuka for a month and when I finally plucked my courage and read the latest chapter, the first sentence was about Suzuka getting pregnant!!!??? Wow...that's a pretty big shock to me. Why didn't they use a condom for heaven's sake!! Now what are they gonna do.....they're about to enter university now and....I think its still possible for Suzuka to continue university education even if she's pregnant but it'll be hell difficult for her to handle. She made the right decision about wanting to abort the child but I can see Yamato willing to take responsibility for his action. Its good to see that Yamato actually thought about Suzuka and her dream. If I was Yamato, I'll most probably be in a dilemma, dunno whether I should take responsibility for the child or abort it so that Suzuka will be able to continue with her dream and leave no regret. But still, I'm more interested to know how Yamato will react. The most important thing for him to do will be to show Suzuka that he'll be by her side no matter what decision she made. Of course, I'm not saying aborting the child is a good idea but Yamato should at least showed that he's willing to take responsibility should Suzuka decided to keep the child.

OK.....after typing that big chunk of stuff up there, I'm actually hoping the pregnancy is just a false alarm. Its a good idea to let the couple think a little about the future but I don't think its a good idea for Kouji Seo to go on with the whole Suzuka getting pregnant thingy. If Suzuka and Yamato decided to keep the child, Suzuka will most probably give up track & field and Yamato will most probably try his best so that Suzuka's "dream" will be able to live on but I don't really see how the story is going to go on though, unless Kouji Seo decided to depict how the couples went through the whole ordeal until Suzuka give birth......Bah, I'll rather Seo make Suzuka pregnancy a false alarm and let the poor couple return to their normal sweet romance life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahdida View Post
hmm, the way Arima looks at Yamato at the last page of ch156 make me think the plot for 157 is going to be:

Yamato tells Arima about the pregnancy, and Arima is going to running away while he tells himself that "i swear i had used protection"
As for blahdida, I doubt that's even possible. Suzuka said she's 3 months pregnant. If she really did it with Arima, it wouldn't be just 3 months.
Old 2007-07-08, 11:56   Link #2819
blahdida

1. more than likely i was j/k

2. She could have just done Arima the next day right after Yamato, so 3 months isn't really impossible

Yeah, must be hard, after all that work they are finally back together, then you'd expect it to be a happy go lucky type story for the rest of the serie so you take a rest, and then you come back learning you are WRONG! lol
Old 2007-07-08, 12:04   Link #2820
UPR

one question why does everybody say it could be Arima even if it is joke still why want to ruin a good story
Closed Thread