AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 3 16.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 44.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 11.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-01, 05:17   Link #1
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Vampire Knight Guilty - Episode 9 Discussion/Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Vampire Knight Guilty, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-12-01, 14:28   Link #2
wnmnkh
Not that simple.

Got the raw and watched it.

Now, it seems the anime is going different direction; the scenes regarding Zero are all changed. Other scenes are same as Manga, but since the most important scenes are changed... I think we will see the anime's unique ending.
Old 2008-12-01, 15:11   Link #3
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

^I'm thinking the same too but how are they gonna make it to the Rido fight?

Instead of saying "another great episode" ( I think I've been saying that for the past few episodes lol xD ) I think I'll just say it's all staying good.

It was nice to finish the past story-telling of Kaname and Rido....why do I love that guy so much D; I enjoyed the fight scenes too and blood of course. It sucks to be in the critical moment where everything gets good and you're stuck for a whole week.....waiting ( at least it's NOT a month like with the manga, that was a total kill X__x ) I dunno how I even survived that...
Old 2008-12-02, 07:04   Link #4
sbg711

7/10

Watched it at 7 am before school -.- dunno if it's due to being sleepy, but I was kinda disappointed as I prolly expected something else(the story hasn't progressed one bit)... Although, now I can barely recall what happened in that ep, one phrase keeps on living in my head since morning -"Omae wa vampire ja nai... vampire hunter ga"

Old 2008-12-02, 13:07   Link #5
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Very good episode. Finally more about what happened in the past, and looks like Rido is going to awaken soon. All out battle is coming soon, can't wait
Old 2008-12-03, 18:10   Link #6
wtfftw

This ep was simply one of the best VK eps i have seen as to day.

Rido is such a dick is not even funny anymore. Kaname's dad and mom are so cool. Haruka(dad) looks weak but he pawns ASSS!

Kuran family really is like a royal family.

Im all for Kaname now. I have to say that it really was a plot twist.

Also my respect for ZERO has gone to 5% or so simply because i expected him to still hold the same feeling for yuuki as he did earlier. But because she is a vampire now which she apparently always was he starts being a dick. Thats for me like so you were that kind of person eeh.

Kaname's loyalty/love and trust for me is way deeper then that of zero

Making Yuuki cry is instant failure for me.

gave it a 10+
Old 2008-12-05, 10:21   Link #7
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
Also my respect for ZERO has gone to 5% or so simply because i expected him to still hold the same feeling for yuuki as he did earlier. But because she is a vampire now which she apparently always was he starts being a dick. Thats for me like so you were that kind of person eeh.

Kaname's loyalty/love and trust for me is way deeper then that of zero

Making Yuuki cry is instant failure for me.

gave it a 10+
This is to be expected, since Zero's world and family was completely turn off balance due to a pureblood vampire attack.

How painful and pathetic it may sound we'll have to endure a couple more episodes with Zero indulging in self-misery and emoness, before he hits rock bottom and makes back the glorious ascension of his character.

Of course, that's if the staff do not drastically change and/or omit the events from the manga to the anime. After all, I'm an anime-only watcher, therefore, I'm oblivious to the manga content. However, someone at this thread already discussed that some significant changes on the story from manga to anime have been made, starting with this episode.
Old 2008-12-05, 12:41   Link #8
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
This is to be expected, since Zero's world and family was completely turn off balance due to a pureblood vampire attack.

How painful and pathetic it may sound we'll have to endure a couple more episodes with Zero indulging in self-misery and emoness, before he hits rock bottom and makes back the glorious ascension of his character.

Of course, that's if the staff do not drastically change and/or omit the events from the manga to the anime. After all, I'm an anime-only watcher, therefore, I'm oblivious to the manga content. However, someone at this thread already discussed that some significant changes on the story from manga to anime have been made, starting with this episode.
i hear it was mainly just zero's response to yuki...everything else apparently follows the manga...once i see this episode i'll be able to confirm it...i've read ahead a few chapters, but i havent entirely spoiled myself yet hehe
Old 2008-12-05, 22:10   Link #9
sedukshun
kimee ~

I've just watched it and I'm kinda like 'Ah My Gawd' right now.

But anyways ~ my favourite character has always been Zero
and right now...he's really annoying really.
How dare he point gun at Yuuki >=O

I guess I understand Kaname alot more now... and he's got such a weird past >.<"
and Yuuki's parents story was really interesting.

People getting re-born and stuff though? *boggles*

And that Rido guy. Don't get me started >=[...I don't have enough words to say it...
but he's awful -_-"

Gimmie episode 10 now please *cries*
Old 2008-12-08, 09:15   Link #10
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Decent enough episode i still think the manga offer more info in the events that are unfolding but they are doing a bang up job on the anime. Zero plays his tourtured role ever so well. This is the reason why he is my favorite character. Where some call him emo i say his character is dynamic. Zero situation is not an easy one to deal with he was barely hanging on before but with Yuuki's help he managed to keep from spirling into darkness. Zero now feels he has lost his only link to the human world as Yuuki has now become the embodyment of all that he hates and that includes himself now that hes a Vampire. Pointing his gun at her was to ease his own pain and i believe the only course he believed he had. Yuuki's words hurtful yet truthful told him exactly what i think he needed to hear. The vampire Yuuki ate the human Yuuki she is gone though not exactly true.

Kaname's reasons for doing what hes doing is become more clear in the anime which is good because it gives people a good look at him and they learn exactly what he stands for. Also, people will start to see why i believe Kaname will ultimately die at the end. Im glad they mentioned that Rido had kidnapped the first daughter of Kuran clan. There really is no good in him and he just keeps coming im just hoping he gets out of Shinki soon.

Things are going to get much worse before they get better its going to be a bumpy and bloody ride and in the process Zero will gain the will to do what he feels his needs and amazingly enough his brother will have something to do with that new resolve. More twist and turns to come some that blow peoples minds i cant wait.

8/10
Old 2008-12-09, 15:57   Link #11
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

it was a good ep. hopefully it'll set up action in the next ep. if the show is ending in 4 eps, i'm guessing an original ending is an order, seeing as we've pretty much caught up with the manga.
Old 2008-12-11, 18:00   Link #12
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

So kaname is the most powerful vampire ... too bad ...
It would be best for Zero to die or to go ... He is in pain !
Let kaname and yuuki play around and let him go build a new life its better I'am for Zero , much better character than others .
Its the end soon !
Old 2008-12-16, 23:29   Link #13
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rondo Night IX. The Emperor's Revival ~Emperor~

I'm way behind everybody, who have been keeping with the episodes without fail, but I won't stop commenting about this show due to lateness.

The title for this episode was misleading, because it suggested that Rido would revive in his former body and glory, but that would've been a little bit sooner.

In general, the show is spiraling down in a wild rollercoaster ride towards the climax match.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Closed Thread