AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-08, 20:56   Link #3981
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
Priss is a monster and she purple but not giant. Raki kept Priss on a leash??

Raki and Clare are perfect for one another.. Thet're both Thickheaded.
There's a fanmade image (from a doujin I believe) of him having Clare on a leash so perhaps he kept it when he got separated from Clare and began using it on Priscilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
The only difference being that unlike Clare he went though less tragedy so he hasn't been emotionally stunted like she has. So he can still smile and act normal but he's been through enough to understand how Clare must feel, so he wants to save her like she saved him. Yet time, space, and now two rods plus the org stand in his way.
True but perhaps now that his going to be taken to the org he will go through the same problem with most claymores (taken against his will, being experimented on by scientists treated like a lab rat etc) and understand Clare and other hybrids even more so.
Old 2010-06-08, 21:03   Link #3982
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
There's a fanmade image (from a doujin I believe) of him having Clare on a leash so perhaps he kept it when he got separated from Clare and began using it on Priscilla
That was the cover page of a Claymore hentai

Quote:
True but perhaps now that his going to be taken to the org he will go through the same problem with most claymores (taken against his will, being experimented on by scientists treated like a lab rat etc) and understand Clare and other hybrids even more so.
I only hope so... Since that's kinda the best case scenario for Raki at the moment.

Quote:
Priss is a monster and she purple but not giant. Raki kept Priss on a leash??

Raki and Clare are perfect for one another.. Thet're both Thickheaded.
Well she about doubled in height. Oh and yes she was on a leash, just not a literal one... See, he was able to control Priscilla but as we all know leash's only work until the one using the leash goes down either by another or the one being leashed. And go down Raki did, not his fault though.

LOL... that they are. Minus what they, may, feel they need to do about Priscilla... they seem the same kinda stupid.
Old 2010-06-08, 21:14   Link #3983
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Well it the only way Raki can live, unlike a claymore he can't take a rod 2 the lung and live.
Old 2010-06-08, 21:17   Link #3984
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Well it the only way Raki can live, unlike a claymore he can't take a rod 2 the lung and live.
Not sure I follow... Raki was hit twice in the left arm.
Old 2010-06-08, 21:20   Link #3985
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Not sure I follow... Raki was hit twice in the left arm.
have a closer look at the image where you see him kneeling down.

The one closer to his head has actually pierced through the shoulder and has pierced his chest hitting him in the lungs/heart area

its hard to see due to the angle of his arms but you can definatly see it has entered his chest
Old 2010-06-08, 21:58   Link #3986
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
have a closer look at the image where you see him kneeling down.

The one closer to his head has actually pierced through the shoulder and has pierced his chest hitting him in the lungs/heart area

its hard to see due to the angle of his arms but you can definatly see it has entered his chest

Raki wasn't weezing or coughing up blood like someone stabbed in the lung. In fact minus the arm and holding off being taken over by the effects of the rods he looked fine.

As you can see by the above image there is a major inconsistency if the rod pierced his upper arm all the way to the chest when the thinner part of his arm wasn't pierced all the way through. Not to mention that is a very odd angle to be hit at... it's far more likely he was swing his sword at the time meaning that his arm was at a very different angle when hit so even if the rod did pierce through when the other didn't it wouldn't have pierced his chest.
Old 2010-06-08, 22:02   Link #3987
evil_kenshin

hmm it is posisble that the one closer to his head is actually aimed behind him rather than through him just it looks very much like it does pierce him.

But im a bit confused on your example. "why isn't the yellow rod sticking out the other side of his arm", that little bit thats coming out from the bottom of his arm is the part of the yellow rod in your example where you put the ? over.
Old 2010-06-08, 22:17   Link #3988
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
hmm it is posisble that the one closer to his head is actually aimed behind him rather than through him just it looks very much like it does pierce him.

But im a bit confused on your example. "why isn't the yellow rod sticking out the other side of his arm", that little bit thats coming out from the bottom of his arm is the part of the yellow rod in your example where you put the ? over.
But if it was aimed from behind it would have been sticking out the front of his arm...

I thought that was the side of Raki's abs (the obliques) Boy I messed up on that. I think I got mixed up, in part, due to this image... where you don't see the rod sticking out...

I still think the angle of impact is funny for the shoulder hit... it implies Raki really left himself exposed to a counter attack from above. Didn't Isley train the boy... Even if he thought the arm was gone on the Hellcat height was so much taller than he there would have had to have been some arm left large enough to club him... Hell, at the mass difference it was a threat just due to landing on him...

Also if the impact was from that angle why can't we see the other rod sticking out under the arm pit? and Why isn't there blood running down his side from where the rod pierced his chest? Since due to the angle of the rod it had to have hit his arm, exited the arm, then pierced his chest.
Old 2010-06-08, 22:34   Link #3989
evil_kenshin

Quote:
But if it was aimed from behind it would have been sticking out the front of his arm...

I thought that was the side of Raki's abs (the obliques) Boy I messed up on that. I think I got mixed up, in part, due to this image... where you don't see the rod sticking out...

I still think the angle of impact is funny for the shoulder hit... it implies Raki really left himself exposed to a counter attack from above. Didn't Isley train the boy... Even if he thought the arm was gone on the Hellcat height was so much taller than he there would have had to have been some arm left large enough to club him... Hell, at the mass difference it was a threat just due to landing on him...

Also if the impact was from that angle why can't we see the other rod sticking out under the arm pit? and Why isn't there blood running down his side from where the rod pierced his chest? Since due to the angle of the rod it had to have hit his arm, exited the arm, then pierced his chest.
It's possibly due to the suddenness of the attack. Fighting yoma and that is all good for what is a safe estimate of Raki's strength, yet being up against multiple hellcats who even gave a team of Helen Deneve and Clare some level of trouble would be a bit to much.

Its odd about the blood I admit theres not even any blood where the rods hit him in the arm the only blood on his body is from a head wound could the thing suck up the blood of its host or something? the wounds are too clean
Old 2010-06-08, 23:00   Link #3990
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

is the sword raki was using laying in from of him? if it is, that thing is huge and quite long! lol yeah i agree that the rods only pierced his left shoulder and arm. i don't think it went all the way to his lungs and heart. if it had, it would've been fatal for a human like raki.

i also think that raki got hit with the rods from above since the hellcats are taller, way taller than the feeders too.
Old 2010-06-08, 23:04   Link #3991
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
is the sword raki was using laying in from of him? if it is, that thing is huge and quite long! lol yeah i agree that the rods only pierced his left shoulder and arm. i don't think it went all the way to his lungs and heart. if it had, it would've been fatal for a human like raki.
but Raki is not a normal human from what Dae has implied
Old 2010-06-08, 23:10   Link #3992
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Quote:
but Raki is not a normal human from what Dae has implied
even so, it didn't get to his heart or lungs like u said.
Old 2010-06-08, 23:12   Link #3993
evil_kenshin

Quote:
even so, it didn't get to his hear or lungs like u said.
Its not fully sure on that being the case considering the angle it should of pierced his lungs/heart. But Ryus's admits its strange due to no blood. But there is no blood from the rods in his arm either.
Old 2010-06-09, 00:48   Link #3994
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

That is very interesting, y'all are right there should be blood coming from the wounds in his arm. Also I hope Raki is just resisting the rods by willpower. After looking at that Pic Raki's Broadsword is awful big 2 be a normal broadsword.
Old 2010-06-09, 08:14   Link #3995
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

while looking at the pic once more, i noticed there wasn't any armor on raki's left shoulder. why is that? am i the only one seeing this or wat? XD
Old 2010-06-09, 08:38   Link #3996
evil_kenshin

Quote:
while looking at the pic once more, i noticed there wasn't any armor on raki's left shoulder. why is that? am i the only one seeing this or wat? XD
Your not mistaken but maybe it was caused by the rods hitting it (They smashed through with enough force to cause the armour to break perhaps )
Old 2010-06-09, 09:45   Link #3997
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

whatever happens the rods are th first thing to go. since the rods suck life their has to be some unatural reaction that would keep him alive.
Old 2010-06-09, 10:49   Link #3998
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
whatever happens the rods are th first thing to go. since the rods suck life their has to be some unatural reaction that would keep him alive.
The annoying thing for me is that we don't have the info yet and I doubt we will find out in 105

But your right especially after finding out about the vampyric like ability of the destroyer/rods in chapter 104 its even more stranger that a normal human would be able to resist the rods.
Old 2010-06-09, 15:05   Link #3999
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Quote:
The annoying thing for me is that we don't have the info yet and I doubt we will find out in 105

But your right especially after finding out about the vampyric like ability of the destroyer/rods in chapter 104 its even more stranger that a normal human would be able to resist the rods.
Yeah, the bad thing is that its gonna be awhile before we find out everything!

So maybe in the end Raki is from the mainland and is a Decendent of Dragons. Or like before being taken over by the rods are similar 2 awakening in terms of how it feels. Raki is just more of a man than most of us and can resist.
Old 2010-06-09, 17:29   Link #4000
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

wat if yagi purposley made it look like clare died which in fact isn't and started to focus on raki as a lead in claymore for a short time, just to re-tell wat he's been through and wat he's currently doing atm when the org took him. perhaps giving him 6-8 chapters.. a slight change would be nice for plot purposes cuz it's always clare this, clare that.. *sighs* right?
Closed Thread