AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-09-27, 03:39   Link #1081
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackKnightKanos
I guess, but is there a way to tag the name with other names like K-On!, anime or whatever? Because it would really help people in searching for tabs.
BlackKnightKanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 03:56   Link #1082
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Off current topic post but still in topic for thread, incoming!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Y3UUK5G
^Sweet Bitter Beauty Song Guitar Pro 5

If there are any other wanted ones, I'm open for another tabbing session.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 05:37   Link #1083
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuniver View Post
Quote:

2.do you suggest i use power chords or barre chords?
Ans: barre chords Do you mean Barre power chord?

Do you mean 577600=barre chord and 57xxxx=power chord, right?
If that's right, then here is my suggestion from my own opinion.
57xxxx would be great, common people who don't know too much about music don't see(hear) any different from it, and it quick and easy to get a piece of music from it. But the most important thing is that you have to make it sound clean(no any buzzy or any sound you don't intend to make) and after that it's time to make a move to barre chord(57600). And it depend on you if you satisfied or not. It's a feeling, not a technique. Feel free with your style if you like it, make your own riff, solo, etc.

3.and please inform me if anyone would tab out guitar ni kubitakke. it's pretty hard to learn a song througha video.
Suggest: Guitar ni kubitakke
No drum, no keyboard, no bass. Only 2 guitars.

ok, i get it now, thanks. that is the barre chords that i mean. i think i might just use power chords, it's much easier and sounds more powerful.

speaking of guitar ni kubittake, does anyone have the official scoresheet for this (or willing to convert it to guitar pro?). i found the guitar pro one, but i think it is not that accurate. i think i want to have the original one, to start me off in the right direction.

the website thing in ultimate guitar is a really good idea. 2 thumbs up!!
Old 2010-09-27, 06:42   Link #1084
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
If you could do the official for either No, Thank You or Utauyo Miracle, it would be appreciated Well.. I guess you'd need the scans... I wonder if anybody's got em.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 07:49   Link #1085
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
If you could do the official for either No, Thank You or Utauyo Miracle, it would be appreciated Well.. I guess you'd need the scans... I wonder if anybody's got em.
Have they even released the score book for those?
Old 2010-09-27, 11:42   Link #1086
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKnightKanos View Post
Have they even released the score book for those?
Yes, the official score for No, Thank You and Utauyo Miracle was released on Spetember 15.
I'll do No Thank You, but I don't know who has the score available for scan right now and I currently do not have it with me (but I wish I did). If someone doesn't scan it, there was a request for Happy!? Sorry!!.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 13:00   Link #1087
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Quote:
Yes, the official score for No, Thank You and Utauyo Miracle was released on Spetember 15.
I'll do No Thank You, but I don't know who has the score available for scan right now and I currently do not have it with me (but I wish I did). If someone doesn't scan it, there was a request for Happy!? Sorry!!.
Oooh, I don't feel like folding my score book. Plus, I don't have a scanner.
Old 2010-09-27, 14:41   Link #1088
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by netvope View Post
"放課後ティータイム" is the actual band name. Given the dash symbol problem, "Hougako" is probably slightly better than "Ho-gako". "K-On" is there mainly for search indexing and therefore should be secondary. So, I suggest we use "Hougako Tea Time (K-On)" as the artist name. What do you think?
Oh thank god someone caught onto this. "Ho-gako" looks so ridiculously stupid. >__>;
Quote:
Off current topic post but still in topic for thread, incoming!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Y3UUK5G
^Sweet Bitter Beauty Song Guitar Pro 5

Aw, unavailable at the moment, but will download when I can.

And I guess I'll start scanning that other song. ゚ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 16:18   Link #1089
CadetPD

Well, I agree with the idea of putting it under what was suggested.
Granted, you guys are mixing up the "g" and the "k"
And on the Listen and Go Go Maniac single cover art it is spelled "HO-KAGO TEA TIME", so there's also that.

Also, there's not really any particular reason to have a shared account because once you upload a tab you can't really do anything with it.
CadetPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 16:31   Link #1090
pockypham

Send a message via AIM to pockypham
Heyy, I tried looking for the guitar tabs for Tenshi no Fureta but cannot find it anywhere D: Maybe because the episode is fairly new?
But do any of you guys have it? Sorry if it's already been posted I tried checking
Hello btw! I'm new.

Last edited by pockypham; 2010-09-27 at 16:32. Reason: error
pockypham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 17:47   Link #1091
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

Hi all havent posted in a while... So readin about the idea for the account, i totally agree with ya all... But its kinda difficult tryin to find it... I would suggest hokago tea time or htt or somethin.. Just a suggestion though =)
Old 2010-09-27, 19:15   Link #1092
hollowkenshin

off topic but, have you guys actually tried playing through and listening to the k-on tabs by stke? I actually think they are closer to the original song that the official tabs ._.

All of the tabs seem to have the fidelity to be deemed like the real thing. I seriously dont think stke tabbed them because i found his youtube channel and he isn't the best player...

so here is the question - where did he get them?
hollowkenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 21:33   Link #1093
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by pockypham View Post
Heyy, I tried looking for the guitar tabs for Tenshi no Fureta but cannot find it anywhere D: Maybe because the episode is fairly new?
But do any of you guys have it? Sorry if it's already been posted I tried checking
Hello btw! I'm new.
In addition to the version the other guy linked you to there's one with a different guitar track that I wrote... I think the dl link was deleted, if you want it I have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowkenshin View Post
off topic but, have you guys actually tried playing through and listening to the k-on tabs by stke? I actually think they are closer to the original song that the official tabs ._.

All of the tabs seem to have the fidelity to be deemed like the real thing. I seriously dont think stke tabbed them because i found his youtube channel and he isn't the best player...

Well some people like the official tabs, personally I think his tabs are great (I'm very impressed that he writes all the tracks) but I've found some errors. But you can play whichever way you want, no one is making you play one thing or another. I should also mention that the official tabs are usually for the live version (which is different from the studio version sometimes), but there's still some discrepancy between what I see and what I hear :P
He doesn't have to be a great player to make tabs, you just need a good ear, a lot of time, and determination, really
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 21:35   Link #1094
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:

I'm not sure who stke is but I'll check him out in a bit.

As for tabbing, it's not uncommon for official tabs to be inaccurate. They're just official, it doesn't mean it's the actual score :S
Apparently there are looaaddss of cases when online tabs are more accurate than the official tab books for bands. I don't know if it'd work the same for this though. (band book tabs being inaccurate is believable. The official tabs probably got permission to distribute it, but not the actual sheet music the band writes)
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 23:09   Link #1095
hollowkenshin

im just used to official scores being 'the real thing' ( i play violin )

@Bolt237

your tabs are fantastic too - i noticed the D# you added at the start of 'watashi no koi wa hocchikisu' and the change of rhythm in the starting riff in order to get it closer to the original.

i was wondering if you correct stke's version of 'watashi no koi wa hocchikisu' (especially the bridge). Thanks in advance
hollowkenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 23:27   Link #1096
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
So I was using stke's tab for my U&I cover, I thought that tab was the real thing. It sounds like the original.
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 03:27   Link #1097
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

We,ve bee using fan made tabs for the past months. People here now want official tabs.
Old 2010-09-28, 04:36   Link #1098
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

hey, may i ask, who is styke? is he am member of this forum or something?

i don't really know..... but to your description, i would say that he's a really good tabber.

please tell me...

edited... oh, so stke is the one making the tabs and uploading it in ultimate guitar, i see now... (right after about 2 minutes since i posted the top part).
i never did knew that you can open guitar pro files using tuxguitar. i do it when guitar pro can't open the file or it displays some notifications in french or something.

so will it edit guitar pro files, too?

or when i open a guitar pro file in it, will it render the file , uhm unopenable, by guitar pro? (since guitar pro can't read tuxguitar files, i just need to know, just to be on the safe side).

thanks.
Old 2010-09-28, 09:59   Link #1099
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
Damn those official tabs...they come right after I was able to record the tracks. If there are no tabs available, I'm forced to learn it via watching a cover video and by ear. I did this in Don't Say Lazy and few K-ON songs.

U&I was the only song I learned from the tab 100% (except for the vocals) since I find the tab very accurate. I thank stke for that then..saves the time XD

Did he also make the tab for Listen? I have it in my computer but I never used it.

If only I know how to tab, I'll tab the vocal track.

BTW, can tuxguitar read gpx file (Guitar Pro 6)?
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-28, 11:45   Link #1100
Bolt237

Quote:
im just used to official scores being 'the real thing' ( i play violin )

@Bolt237

your tabs are fantastic too - i noticed the D# you added at the start of 'watashi no koi wa hocchikisu' and the change of rhythm in the starting riff in order to get it closer to the original.

i was wondering if you correct stke's version of 'watashi no koi wa hocchikisu' (especially the bridge). Thanks in advance
Thank you
I usually use his tabs (the ones I can find on ultimate-guitar) as a base, then edit them to match the official score. the bridge should be correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
edited... oh, so stke is the one making the tabs and uploading it in ultimate guitar, i see now... (right after about 2 minutes since i posted the top part).
i never did knew that you can open guitar pro files using tuxguitar. i do it when guitar pro can't open the file or it displays some notifications in french or something.

so will it edit guitar pro files, too?

or when i open a guitar pro file in it, will it render the file , uhm unopenable, by guitar pro? (since guitar pro can't read tuxguitar files, i just need to know, just to be on the safe side).

thanks.
I can't help you with the guitar pro errors, the french error messages freak me out all the time
tuxguitar can save tabs in guitar pro 5 format (so they can be opened by gp5), however it's got a few less features, so they will be slightly different (for example, tux has only one type of slide, but guitar pro has like 6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng17 View Post

BTW, can tuxguitar read gpx file (Guitar Pro 6)?
Highly doubt it. Unless they reupdated it, but I dont think tuxguitar has been updated for a few years now.
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote