AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-10-09, 22:16   Link #5881
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
ok, my missing person list! (Im going to forgot someone and Ill feel terrible about it thats for sure)

Lani, Priestess Kikyo, Tzurial, Spiggy, Sakaki, hmmm... >_>....<_<...oh thats right Lexander, hell even Thany is gone! Gravitation, Dopeskills (I almost couldn't remember his nick!) oh my, Im getting nostalgic... so many people that got a live T_T

Nevertheless, great pic Superchop, you look good in a suit
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 23:09   Link #5882
MidnighT-WolF

I'm not the most active on the forum, but since i already posted some pics of myself in this topic, here are some new pics from the past month :

Spoiler for I cropped myself from group pics:

As for the hair, it looks "fluffy" like this because it's still not long enough and it curls a little bit when the humidity is high hehe :P ...

Oh and here are two more pictures where you can see me, it was Monday 25th September at the Epica/Kamelot show in Quebec city:
Spoiler:

All i got to say is that Roy Khan is an AWESOME singer and that Simone Simons (Epica's female singer) is just too hot, i was totally drooling frontrow :P
MidnighT-WolF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 23:13   Link #5883
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Spoiler for pic of me with a nice view:
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 09:14   Link #5884
Shiemi
Counting days

Ahhh! And here I was thinking: "Whoa! lwl12 has posted a pic of himself! Next will be NSW!!!!" Anyway, like I've said before, at least we actually know lwl12's gender... Anyway, nice one lwl12. I should have known I was not going to see a true pic of you, which reminds me, I saw a pic of a person from animesuki a long time ago. He sent it personally, but then he has vanished and I've e-mailed him and no response. Anyone knows what happened to Kawaii Denka? I haven't checked the Gundam forums so I have no idea if he has posted over there after he disappeared in my opinion. Anyway, back on topic. I have a few pics! Some are not very recent (from my last days in Japan by the beginning of July) and some are indeed recent from me already in the Caribbean.

I have no idea who took this one. I was obviously not even looking at the cam...

Spoiler:

Saying bye bye to hubby in August.
Spoiler:

First days of July before leaving Japan.

Spoiler:

On another note, nice pics everyone! Including Superchop's!
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 09:16   Link #5885
BellaD

Tommy- the first pic made me laugh so much, I cant believe it, two dancing condoms...
Superchop- wow, it's been a long time.....I see you work in an office, well that must be boring >_<
Itachikun- as I said before most people have seen me, there is nothing new to show so what's the point I say .
sedukshun- you are very pretty, I bet you have many suki guys drooling and dare I say j*****g off while looking at your pic...
I'm sorry, I am a sad lost child that needs love and understanding... lol
Shiemi- you look great and happy too
Iwl12- ohh a red man, how nice...you have such a cute nose
Who is the friend of all.
--
BellaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 09:22   Link #5886
basket
World's first BBSing cat

Send a message via ICQ to basket Send a message via AIM to basket Send a message via MSN to basket Send a message via Yahoo to basket
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12 View Post
It IS me in the pic, but the actual image of me has been censored to protect the innocent.
That's a relief. I thought you were always a red blob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi View Post
Anyway, back on topic. I have a few pics! Some are not very recent...
That doesn't matter to me! I am always happy to see pictures of you. You look very happy in them (except perhaps the farewell one?), especially the last one.
basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 09:28   Link #5887
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
*pats BellaD on the back and gives some small comfort *

I know its tough, but still a pic would cool!!!!... >_<

Shiemi looks so cute >_<, I like pictures that are taken without that person knowing, it shows a more "realism" to the picture. Anyway, I enjoyed it, and more of your kids
________
Monaco

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:36.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 11:27   Link #5888
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Cz, you have a funny smile there, so I take it that... you are the innocent

Quote:
Ahhh! And here I was thinking: "Whoa! lwl12 has posted a pic of himself! Next will be NSW!!!!" Anyway, like I've said before, at least we actually know lwl12's gender... Anyway, nice one lwl12.
so true... so true.

Quote:
I should have known I was not going to see a true pic of you, which reminds me, I saw a pic of a person from animesuki a long time ago. He sent it personally, but then he has vanished and I've e-mailed him and no response. Anyone knows what happened to Kawaii Denka? I haven't checked the Gundam forums so I have no idea if he has posted over there after he disappeared in my opinion. Anyway, back on topic. I have a few pics! Some are not very recent (from my last days in Japan by the beginning of July) and some are indeed recent from me already in the Caribbean.

I have no idea who took this one. I was obviously not even looking at the cam...

Spoiler:

Saying bye bye to hubby in August.
Spoiler:

First days of July before leaving Japan.

Spoiler:

On another note, nice pics everyone! Including Superchop's!
Nothing changed, still such a nice mum

Last edited by Jinto; 2006-10-10 at 13:07.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 12:32   Link #5889
Lost

Quote:
You know, you could get a job at AMD. I hear they're facing stiff competition from Intel's bluemen.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 13:48   Link #5890
sedukshun
kimee ~

wow shiemi
u look great ^^ even after 2 adorable kids ^_^

@bellaD
HAHA thanks
they wanted pictures so i gave them pictures
not my fault >.<
do u have any photos on here bellaD? ^^

edit///// i did a search and found ur pic u are hottt
muhahaha!

Last edited by sedukshun; 2006-10-10 at 14:10.
sedukshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 16:45   Link #5891
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Ahhh! And here I was thinking: "Whoa! lwl12 has posted a pic of himself! Next will be NSW!!!!"
Hey! Just for the record, I did post my picture here once. It was lost in the forum crash, but I'm sure there are people who remember that picture from the arc~en~ciel concert! And unlike lwl12 I didn't block myself out of the picture with clever editing tricks. (Though at least he kept his cheshire cat-like grin.)

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 17:21   Link #5892
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Hey! Just for the record, I did post my picture here once. It was lost in the forum crash, but I'm sure there are people who remember that picture from the arc~en~ciel concert! And unlike lwl12 I didn't block myself out of the picture with clever editing tricks. (Though at least he kept his cheshire cat-like grin.)
Lol. I remember that...You said you were somewhere in the crowd....the big black sea of people.... no one ever did find you ^_^

Here's me
Spoiler:
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 17:38   Link #5893
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath View Post
Lol. I remember that...You said you were somewhere in the crowd....the big black sea of people.... no one ever did find you ^_^
Lol, no...someone did...I remember that NSW actually drew in an arrow as to where he was and someone brightened up that area to show a clearer picture of where he was sitting.

BellaD - Not really an office...I work at a bank counting money all day long...If i had an office job i'd probably go insane
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 17:53   Link #5894
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop View Post
Lol, no...someone did...I remember that NSW actually drew in an arrow as to where he was and someone brightened up that area to show a clearer picture of where he was sitting.

BellaD - Not really an office...I work at a bank counting money all day long...If i had an office job i'd probably go insane

Nooooo...I missed that...
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 19:44   Link #5895
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:

awesome pic. Oh and loving the pics everyone keep postin em up!

Here's another pic from my trip, a rather weird one at that I might add...

Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 20:39   Link #5896
Shiemi
Counting days

Quote:
Waahhh! I didn't know that! Maybe you should just post that pic again w/o arrows if it makes you more comfortable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaD View Post
Shiemi- you look great and happy too
Why, thank you! I would love to see new pic of you, btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basket View Post
You have no idea how much I laughed when you posted this msg for lwl12.

Quote:
That doesn't matter to me! I am always happy to see pictures of you. You look very happy in them (except perhaps the farewell one?), especially the last one.
Thanks! BTW, I also laughed with your baldy pic, but forgot to mention it. Anyway, hope your hair is growing. Oh! And I still long to see a pic of you in a wedding gown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachikun View Post
Shiemi looks so cute >_<, I like pictures that are taken without that person knowing, it shows a more "realism" to the picture. Anyway, I enjoyed it, and more of your kids
Thanks! You just reminded me of my mum-in-law's friends surrounding me and saying "Kawaii!" when I was a newlywed. Thank God they didn't start poking me. I'm so proud of my kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post

Nothing changed, still such a nice mum
Nah! Nothing's changed much. Hehe! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedukshun View Post
wow shiemi
u look great ^^ even after 2 adorable kids ^_^
Thank you! I'm glad I actually look how I look, but I do have several bodily imperfections after two pregnancies...

Oh! Noticed you mentioned you found one of BellaD's pics! That surprised me as her pics normally vanish...

Also, you are very pretty.

Tommy, that pic of yours in front of the Condomania place was funny. You sure looked for the strangest places while in Japan...
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 21:32   Link #5897
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Thanks Shiemi! and I like your pic at Disneyland Tokyo, I didn't get a chance to go to Disneyland but I did go to Disneysea and it was a blast.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 00:40   Link #5898
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

OMG! What are you doing to that bunny, you pervert! It's even worse because you're doing it right on the back of that giant chipmonk. Stop it!

Quote:
Waahhh! I didn't know that! Maybe you should just post that pic again w/o arrows if it makes you more comfortable!
OMG, it wasn't wiped out in forum reset! It's in the L'Arc~en~ciel Thread

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 01:16   Link #5899
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
OH man, you are so evil. Well I think NSW hair color is blonde.... not sute though
________
BUY VAPOR TOWER

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 08:36.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-11, 01:28   Link #5900
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
Ahhh! And here I was thinking: "Whoa! lwl12 has posted a pic of himself! Next will be NSW!!!!" Anyway, like I've said before, at least we actually know lwl12's gender... Anyway, nice one lwl12. I should have known I was not going to see a true pic of you, which reminds me, I saw a pic of a person from animesuki a long time ago. He sent it personally, but then he has vanished and I've e-mailed him and no response. Anyone knows what happened to Kawaii Denka?
Hmm, I don't remember revealing my gender. Was it obvious? I'm not sure what happened to Kawaii Denka. Perhaps he left the forum like many do?

Quote:
Spoiler:
It's a nice photo. Do you have a stalker taking photos of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaD View Post
Iwl12- ohh a red man, how nice...you have such a cute nose
Aww, thanks for the compliment. *blushes*

Quote:
It's hard to tell a red blob from a human when all you hear is the voice (on karacomp ) and the perso..... entity's forum and IRC and IM posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
Cz, you have a funny smile there, so I take it that... you are the innocent
* blushes at the 2nd compliment *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
You know, you could get a job at AMD. I hear they're facing stiff competition from Intel's bluemen.
I could, but I already have a nice job at a rather large company.

Quote:
Your photo wasn't that much better either. Digital photo manipulation won't pick your features out from one tiny black spot on an already-small photo. At least I take up a greater percentage of the space in mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Heh, thanks. *blushes a third time*

Quote:

at what you appear to be doing to the poor bunny.

Cz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo