Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-25, 06:37   Link #3181
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
But then wouldn't it just be a complete failure if lelouch, the person that made her appreciate life died? Or ended up immortal.

Damn, as Sunday draws near my depression is getting stronger.
Hmm to me C.C being immortal and Lelouch being mortal.. is kinda depressing because he will grow old and die and uh..... don't see much meaning... I rather have both mortal or both immortal...

I guess Lelouch will give her happiness before taking her code away? Seems like the most logical ending for now (which *sigh* not so happy)

GAH Sunday.. u__U

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 06:38   Link #3182
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
But then wouldn't it just be a complete failure if lelouch, the person that made her appreciate life died? Or ended up immortal.

Damn, as Sunday draws near my depression is getting stronger.
No. If Lelouch would become immortal she would have someone by her side forever. With a bit imagination you can find lots of things to do. And then do them again in different order( when you ran out of infinite amount of things to do <_<).
And even if Lelouch dies, C.C will live on. He already started the change inside her.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 06:43   Link #3183
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
No. If Lelouch would become immortal she would have someone by her side forever. With a bit imagination you can find lots of things to do. And then do them again in different order( when you ran out of infinite amount of things to do <_<).
And even if Lelouch dies, C.C will live on. He already started the change inside her.
Yes, but those who think that the geass needs to be destroyed don't want that.

Personaly, I would not see an ending with lelouch as an immortal as bad writing. And I'm pretty confident that the geass will not be destroyed in 25 since in my opinion, 24 proves that lelouch doesn't want to destroy it.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 06:45   Link #3184
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Not in my opinion, but some people would not like that.

Why are you depressed?
Because as the time draws nearer i'm getting very nervous and expecting some very bad things to happen. i think Taniguchi is getting ready to reverse counter troll us all again.

Most people thought EP 24 was going to be a bloodbath, yet nothing happened so i just see named characters dropping like flies this Sunday.

And my cat died as well. That hasn't helped lift my mood any either.

Quote:

Personaly, I would not see an ending with lelouch as an immortal as bad writing. And I'm pretty confident that the geass will not be destroyed in 25 since in my opinion, 24 proves that lelouch doesn't want to destroy it.
Yes Geass is not a bad thing no matter what anyone may say. Its simply down to how the bearer uses it and lelouch has realised that finally. I don't actually want it to be gone for good, but it is the most likely outcome unfourtuanely.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 06:50   Link #3185
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:

always makes me wonder how are they planning to destroy geass <_<.
Ask God to destroy the Geass?
Oh, wait, it makes sense.... IT DOESN'T.
Old 2008-09-25, 06:51   Link #3186
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Because as the time draws nearer i'm getting very nervous and expecting some very bad things to happen. i think Taniguchi is getting ready to reverse counter troll us all again.
Most people thought EP 24 was going to be a bloodbath, yet nothing happened so i just see named characters dropping like flies this Sunday.

And my cat died as well. That hasn't helped lift my mood any either.

Yes Geass is not a bad thing no matter what anyone may say. Its simply down to how the bearer uses it and lelouch has realised that finally. I don't actually want it to be gone for good, but it is the most likely outcome unfourtuanely.
I have the same kind of opinion Even if Continued Story seem an optimistic (not sad) song.

Oh =/ I can understand you, I cried during many days when my dog died.

You think the geass would be destroyed? Ok... but how?

Quote:
always makes me wonder how are they planning to destroy geass <_<.
Ask God to destroy the Geass?
Oh, wait, it makes sense.... IT DOESN'T.
When the cluclu fans are guessing that the gods/world of c could help c.c. to become mortal etc. It doesn't make sense !!! bad writing, the gods/world of C can't do that! Too convenient!

But if it's to destroy the geass and c.c., it makes sense to the gods to appear / world of c to devour c.c.! -_-

Last edited by Narona; 2008-09-25 at 07:13.
Old 2008-09-25, 06:51   Link #3187
equinox822

It looks pretty bleak for Lelouch. Either he dies or will be forced to live in isolation for the rest of his life. Even worse if he becomes immortal. Think he may end up suffering more than C.C.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 06:57   Link #3188
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
It looks pretty bleak for Lelouch. Either he dies or will be forced to live in isolation for the rest of his life. Even worse if he becomes immortal. Think he may end up suffering more than C.C.
The difference between him and C.C. is that he'd accept either of those fates willingly if it made for a better future. In C.C.'s case a crazy nun just took a dump on her. It wasn't her choice.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 06:59   Link #3189
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Again, why immortality is bad? Sure, you get to see the person you love die, but it should make you miserable. Eternity will offer you lots and lots of things to do, love isn't the only thing in world. And Lelouch always can go and do what he likes the most -fabulously rebel and do other fabulous things >_>
Old 2008-09-25, 07:01   Link #3190
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I think what she meant with "ending the accumulation of experience" was a reference to what Lelouch said - which wasn't so much that to live was to be mortal, but that to live was to change, to strive.

So they could both end up immortal and yet continue to really live.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 07:02   Link #3191
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
The difference between him and C.C. is that he'd accept either of those fates willingly if it made for a better future. In C.C.'s case a crazy nun just took a dump on her. It wasn't her choice.
If lelouch chooses that while being aware of what Immortality means, he would become even more awesome in my eyes.

Even what he is trying to do is great and sad. He decided to sacrifice his life (not mean that he will die) for the sake of the world.

But this show will end well i think, so the epilogue will show that the ZR was a good idea. Ah lelouch... I'll miss you
Old 2008-09-25, 07:06   Link #3192
equinox822

Quote:
Again, why immortality is bad? Sure, you get to see the person you love die, but it should make you miserable. Eternity will offer you lots and lots of things to do, love isn't the only thing in world. And Lelouch always can go and do what he likes the most -fabulously rebel and do other fabulous things >_>
The difference is that there won't be much he can do if he lives, immortal or not. He won't be able to go near modern civilization, he's forced to live in exile, be that locking himself forever inside the Sword of Akasha(uh, world of C) or wandering in the woods or something to that effect.

C.C. at least was able to go wherever she pleased/do what she wanted.
Old 2008-09-25, 07:11   Link #3193
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
The difference is that there won't be much he can do if he lives, immortal or not. He won't be able to go near modern civilization, he's forced to live in exile, be that locking himself forever inside the Sword of Akasha(uh, world of C) or wandering in the woods or something to that effect.

C.C. at least was able to go wherever she pleased/do what she wanted.
No. He doesn't have to hide.
Do you think anyone sane would try to do something to immortal? Come on. He just have to say " I'm immortal, lol".
And right know, most people think he is Justice Emperor. Even after this takeover of UFN ( which is maybe not known to rest of the world) people will still label his as Saviour. He destroyed Area system, Noble system. People would more likely oppose UFN, if they would make Lelouch their enemy.
Old 2008-09-25, 07:14   Link #3194
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Like grow a beard and die his hair?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 07:15   Link #3195
equinox822

Quote:
No. He doesn't have to hide.
Do you think anyone sane would try to do something to immortal? Come on. He just have to say " I'm immortal, lol".
And right know, most people think he is Justice Emperor. Even after this takeover of UFN ( which is maybe not known to rest of the world) people will still label his as Saviour. He destroyed Area system, Noble system. People would more likely oppose UFN, if they would make Lelouch their enemy.
The nature of ZR goes against that. It's pretty much clear that it will have Zero defeating the evil tyrant Emperor that attempted to take over the world, dying in the process most likely, along with the tyrant emperor as well. People will rally under Zero after that, he will be celebrated as the hero of the world, a symbol of unification for all.

That's why he won't be able to show himself again.

While we don't know the full extent of Zero's requiem, this is most plausible - why else would Lelouch have gone through all the trouble of setting himself up as the enemy of the world.
Old 2008-09-25, 07:18   Link #3196
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
The nature of ZR goes against that. It's pretty much clear that it will have Zero defeating the evil tyrant Emperor that attempted to take over the world, dying in the process most likely, along with the tyrant emperor as well. People will rally under Zero after that, he will be celebrated as the hero of the world, a symbol of unification for all.

That's why he won't be able to show himself again.

While we don't know the full extent of Zero's requiem, this is most plausible - why else would Lelouch have gone through all the trouble of setting himself up as the enemy of the world.
And why can't Zero survive this? It would be better for Lelouch to watch over the world, so that his plan will succeed.
You are taking Requiem part to literally. It's done for fabulous.
Old 2008-09-25, 12:14   Link #3197
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Hmm, I'm getting a feeling that C.C resembles Asa(-san) from Shuffle, in sense of developments
Spoiler for some refers from Shuffle!:
Old 2008-09-27, 00:36   Link #3198
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

I may have missed it, but did we ever find out what C.C's real name was? If not, will we ever find out before the series is over?
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 00:41   Link #3199
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Not yet, maybe never. It may just be a thing they introduced just to keep people wondering.
Old 2008-09-27, 01:25   Link #3200
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Not yet, maybe never. It may just be a thing they introduced just to keep people wondering.

Only Lelouch knows then. =x

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote