2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-16, 02:20   Link #1081
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
No character in any animated series ever gets tired of wearing the same clothing. They may notice it occasionally, but they do not care.
Hahahaha what? They notice it?
Old 2008-09-16, 02:59   Link #1082
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
How is Schneizel being as crazy as Lelouch make him evil again? He is a Misguided Idealist just like his brother.
It's the numbers.

Even if Lelouch ends up on top, at worst, they'll spend a century or so under the influence of his geass, and then it'll be business as usual. No big deal, especially since, in all likelihood, life under Emperor Lelouch won't be that bad.

If Schneizel has his way... well, it apparently starts with the death of two billion people. Not to mention all the infrastructure they were standing on. That's going to leave a mark. (And no, it won't bring everlasting peace.)
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 03:24   Link #1083
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Hahahaha what? They notice it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Simpson
I feel like I've been wearing this same dress since forever.
Case closed.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 03:37   Link #1084
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Very nice episode.

Yeah, Diethard could be a twist in the tale yet. But I still think Kallen and C.C. are trump cards. Will Kallen really have it in her to kill Lelouch, now that after kissing him she's realised she actually loves him? (That fact has been confirmed by Kallen's VA) C.C.'s true intentions still aren't concrete, plus one thinks she still has something up her sleeve.

What I liked about this is that Schniezel was anything but the good guy. Too many people believed Episode 22 too easily, which is just stupid. Lelouch is doing a certain degree of evil to make things right. As he said to Nunnally, in the real world, you can't cause change without staining yourself. Which was always Euphie's and Nunnally's major flaw. But honestly, if she is so naive/stupid to believe what Schniezel told her and to allow herself to be the FLEIJA launcher to wipe out that many people....silly girl. Little sliver of sympathy for Cornelia, but she murdered so many innocent people thinking she had the right to do what she did. She got what she deservered.

Favourite moments were C.C. when she consoled Lelouch and held his hand. That was very sweet. And the bit using Enya. Nice touch.

How can the Black Knights be that stupid....man, did they choose the wrong time to defect or what? They have really stuffed up everything.
Old 2008-09-16, 03:43   Link #1085
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They're shortsighted, but if you think about it, they're applying Lelouch's "all for the sake of victory" motto. Following him got Tokyo nuked. Betraying him got Japan liberated. Or would have.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 05:05   Link #1086
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
Nunnally is rather stupid. I guess intelligence is not genetic.

Kallen also joins the stupidity club, along with Ougi.
Ougi is the leader of that club.

Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 05:49   Link #1087
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Very nice episode.

Yeah, Diethard could be a twist in the tale yet. But I still think Kallen and C.C. are trump cards. Will Kallen really have it in her to kill Lelouch, now that after kissing him she's realised she actually loves him? (That fact has been confirmed by Kallen's VA) C.C.'s true intentions still aren't concrete, plus one thinks she still has something up her sleeve.

What I liked about this is that Schniezel was anything but the good guy. Too many people believed Episode 22 too easily, which is just stupid. Lelouch is doing a certain degree of evil to make things right. As he said to Nunnally, in the real world, you can't cause change without staining yourself. Which was always Euphie's and Nunnally's major flaw. But honestly, if she is so naive/stupid to believe what Schniezel told her and to allow herself to be the FLEIJA launcher to wipe out that many people....silly girl. Little sliver of sympathy for Cornelia, but she murdered so many innocent people thinking she had the right to do what she did. She got what she deservered.

Favourite moments were C.C. when she consoled Lelouch and held his hand. That was very sweet. And the bit using Enya. Nice touch.

How can the Black Knights be that stupid....man, did they choose the wrong time to defect or what? They have really stuffed up everything.
Diethard is a spy. He's probably been working with Lelouch all along. How exactly did Sayoko escape from wherever she was? I wonder if we'll get a flashback scene where Lelouch finds out Diethard tipped off Rollo and has been feeding him inside info for the past weeks.

I would prefer Schneizel as the good guy. Right now he is basically acting like R'as Al Ghul. It's as if the writer watched Batman Begins, the Dark Knight, and some Batman comics when he was designing Schneizel. R'as kind of started this sort of trend of

I'd rather he is acting as this bad guy to get a point across. . . like the Boss in MGS3. I really hope that in the end he uses this farce in order to knock some sense into Lelouch because this plan seems to be a mish mash of the plans of both Lelouch and Charles. Lelouch wants to destroy all the governments of the world and start over. Charles wanted to kill everyone and turn them into zombies. Schneizel wants to go half and half. He wants to kill half the people on earth and destroy half of the worlds infrastructure.

And Schneizel still has some very weird words at the end of this last episode. He is pretty confident that Lelouch will lose if his only intent is to stop him/beat him. It's like Schneizel doesn't care if he wins or loses... Lelouch will not beat him by beating him. WTF is that?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 06:12   Link #1088
pilipok
pizza lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
And Schneizel still has some very weird words at the end of this last episode. He is pretty confident that Lelouch will lose if his only intent is to stop him/beat him. It's like Schneizel doesn't care if he wins or loses... Lelouch will not beat him by beating him. WTF is that?
he means that why winning him normally wun work. he got some insurance or soemthing a trump card or so
pilipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 06:30   Link #1089
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
another great episode. I really love how Lulu has found an equal or even superior opponent. Since the Black Knights lead the charge though, they where more or less annihilated. Only their elite and a few extras are left standing after the trap was sprung on them.
Convenient for Schneizel too because those are not really his troops he feeds to the grinder. Less people to turn on him in case his mask falls.

The C.C x Lulu (Clu Clu Clan) moment was actually very interesting too. C.C clearly came in there to set Lulu straight, to get him back on track with his "zero requiem" despite Nunnaly being on that floating chandelier. When he came around she did her little wicked smile but right after, when she touched hands with Lulu and was laying there against his back, she had a kind of revelation.
I bet she realised that despite feeling so void of emotion or detached from real life bein an immortal, she really does love Lulu.
It's more then just being accomplices to her now. Lulu might have more to offer then granting her wish after all.

The whole mask deal could be summed up with that...

Schneizel uses a mask of good while Lelouche uses a mask of evil. What they are exactly behind those masks may be the opposite but we should not forget that a mask is still part of ones character.

Good stuff

Bad stuff:
Cornelia.... that really hit me hard. Very hard. My favorite female character in CG. I knew she was in trouble the second she sided with Schneizel given her sense of justice but what else could she have done?

Join her sisters murderer? Join the UFN?? No, since she found out her dad was crazy and later offed anyways, there was nowhere else for her to go.
That's why she stuck with Schneizel even after he appeared to be just a lesser evil. Since that was just the tip of the iceberg with Schneizel, I knew this would not end well.

Cornelia is a warrior though. It is small, but there is a chance that she is not out for the count yet. I'm afraid though even if she manages to kill Schneizel, she will not survive this war.

Can't wait for the next ep!
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 06:54   Link #1090
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Does anyone else think that Lelouch really should consider what he says before opening his fucking mouth?

I mean when he was video conferencing with Nunnally and she asked was he doing it for her he laughed and lied that "she was the type of person who wanted change but wouldn't stain her hands" and that he basically didn't respect her because of that.

Look what happens next.

*Turns on Nunnallys crazy logic mode *

If i stain my hands and kill shitloads of people maybe onii-sama will love me again. Asks Schenziel for FLEIA launcher. Proceeds to launch FLEIA.

*Turns off Nunnallys crazy logic mode*

I mean what the fuck his words basically had the opposite effect and now shes doing something that he would never want i.e Nunnally staining her hands because of a glib comment. Nunnally truly is a marvellous example of a brocon willing to completely assassinate her character to get back in her brothers good books.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 07:04   Link #1091
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

This episode gets a 10/10 from me cause it was awesome.

What I liked about it was:
1 Sayoko's alive, and the bomb didn't burn that headband she's wearing;
2 The scene were Suzaku bullied the Emperor (Lelouch) was awesome, I loved it.
3 Schnizel lied, Cornelia died;
4 Lelouch is still as fabulous as ever, and he's still wearing that ridiculous outfit;
5 They finally start the decisive battle;
6 Nina is finally doing something good;
7 Blob CC forces Cecile to paint her Lancelot Pink (if that isn't fabulous I don't know what is).

What I didn't like:
1 Nunnally is still alive;
2 Ohgi's still alive;
3 Diethard is still alive;
4 Xingke is still alive;
5 Gayno end's up with Kallen;
6 Anya is still alive.
Old 2008-09-16, 07:56   Link #1092
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamuinoyume View Post
What I didn't like:
1 Nunnally is still alive;
2 Ohgi's still alive;
3 Diethard is still alive;
4 Xingke is still alive;
6 Anya is still alive.
And people call Dann depressed...
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 08:10   Link #1093
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:

What I didn't like:
Congrats to Gino for going straight after his heartbreak for Suzaku 'abandoning' him for his 'true love'

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 08:13   Link #1094
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
4 Xingke is still alive;
6 Anya is still alive.
What's wrong with XingKe and Anya ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 09:29   Link #1095
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What's wrong with XingKe and Anya ?
Xingke was supposed to have terminal tuberculosis and die a long time ago
and Anya outlived her usefulness.
Old 2008-09-16, 09:35   Link #1096
Sinn
Pwnage

I thought Cecille wanted to paint the Lancelot pink while C.C is mad at her?
Old 2008-09-16, 09:36   Link #1097
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Oh, don't worry. People will be dropping like flies in the last two episodes.
Old 2008-09-16, 09:48   Link #1098
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Oh, don't worry. People will be dropping like flies in the last two episodes.
That's what I'm hoping for, because if it ends with a brotherly love scene I'm rating the series a 1 for stupidity.
Old 2008-09-16, 09:50   Link #1099
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
That's what I'm hoping for, because if it ends with a brotherly love scene I'm rating the series a 1 for stupidity.
Still though, better that than a Time Reset.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 10:46   Link #1100
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Why didnt Nunnally hold Schnizel's hand.. Coulda changed a lot of things lol
Satsumaru is offline   Reply With Quote