AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2023-08-05, 14:32   Link #1
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Third Movie - News & Anticipation

Didn't expect to be saying this. But we've got news about the next anime entry in the Fate/Kaleid franchise. No idea from this if it will be anime or movie. But the story continues. Might be good to have a spot to talk about it.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...visual/.201022
Old 2023-08-05, 18:29   Link #2
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Didn't expect to be saying this. But we've got news about the next anime entry in the Fate/Kaleid franchise. No idea from this if it will be anime or movie. But the story continues. Might be good to have a spot to talk about it.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...visual/.201022
It's definitely going to be a movie, there's nowhere near enough material for a series.
Old 2023-08-13, 14:41   Link #3
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's definitely going to be a movie, there's nowhere near enough material for a series.
At the pace it's been going I'm not even sure there's enough material for a movie. That's what makes this announcement such a shocking thing. Not that much has actually happened since the material Licht covered up to. At the very least there isn't anything solid to work as an ending for such a movie.

Which I honestly think raises the question of whether they might want to take the planned outline and just make a whole series covering the remainder of the 3rei arc in a full tv series. I think tv show is still as equally plausible since a movie would also likely need to animate material that isn't currently out yet.
Old 2023-08-13, 18:35   Link #4
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
At the pace it's been going I'm not even sure there's enough material for a movie. That's what makes this announcement such a shocking thing. Not that much has actually happened since the material Licht covered up to. At the very least there isn't anything solid to work as an ending for such a movie.

Which I honestly think raises the question of whether they might want to take the planned outline and just make a whole series covering the remainder of the 3rei arc in a full tv series. I think tv show is still as equally plausible since a movie would also likely need to animate material that isn't currently out yet.
If they expand on stuff like they've done in the previous two movies I think it can work just fine.