AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Another

Notices

Old 2012-01-31, 06:38   Link #901
warita
Dai-Youkai

People keep saying the class should have warned Kouchi, when they visited him in the hospital..... but wouldnt that trigger the curse too? I mean, in the end it doesnt matter where the conversation is carried out. .... or does it? Is it dangerous to speak about Misaki only on the school grounds?

If so, it would explain why Megane-chan died before the nurse, even though Kouichi discussed Misaki with the nurse first.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 06:48   Link #902
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
If so, it would explain why Megane-chan died before the nurse, even though Kouichi discussed Misaki with the nurse first.
It could be that the curse was already set on the nurse (remember that elevator when him and the nurse were talking on the phone previously?) but was just waiting for the right time.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 06:49   Link #903
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
People keep saying the class should have warned Kouchi, when they visited him in the hospital..... but wouldnt that trigger the curse too? I mean, in the end it doesnt matter where the conversation is carried out. .... or does it?
I don't know about where but there's definatly a when

The head of countermesures said "It's all because I was absent on his first day here,if I had warned him in advance this wouldn't have happened"
So on his 1st day it didn't seem like a problem.

She was also going to tell him everything in episode 2 but got stopped short when someone pulled her aside and told her something happened when she was absent,then she completely changed her mind.

And of course we got he whole june tease as well,suposedly once the new month started things would be OK.

Even Mei that was keen on revealing info at first now refuses to talk more.

The hospital visit was before his 1st day of school,so if it was ok to tell him on his first day,why wouldn't it be even before that?

Or the whole point becomes moot if Mei turns out to be real and her dead cousin was the first victim back in april,in which case she's the first victim of the curse and it has nothing to do with how Kouichi acted.

Last edited by totoum; 2012-01-31 at 07:01.
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 06:50   Link #904
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Music View Post
WTF!?
The nurse jammed her face down into the conveniently placed pie, does the image really need an explanation?
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 06:56   Link #905
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Music View Post
Ummm... fanservice/beach episode in mystery/horror anime?
And then suddenly...A SHARK!!!!
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 07:01   Link #906
Xaturas

Quote:
People keep saying the class should have warned Kouchi, when they visited him in the hospital..... but wouldnt that trigger the curse too? I mean, in the end it doesnt matter where the conversation is carried out. .... or does it? Is it dangerous to speak about Misaki only on the school grounds?

If that was the case then other kids would already be dead.
Its obvious that they HAVE HAD and maybe still do, some meetings with Countermeasure girl/squad. They didn't get that curse knowledge from the air.
Its either tell him wtf is going on or prepare for death fest, they were stupid and now will pay the price.
Thing is how will the countermeasure squad react to the curse kicking in, what will they do to Sakakibara. Will they burn him on stake, ignore him like he doesn't exists, move him to other class, or spit out the whole story so that maybe other people will survive.
And we don't know if dying is connected to people aknowleding Misaki existence or some other factor, maybe another death will sheed more light on it. As It is now nurse said that Mei exists and she hit the bucket, but meganekko didn't say anything.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 07:09   Link #907
Qikz

I still think Mei has nothing to do with the curse and it's all Kouichi's fault.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 07:14   Link #908
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Spoiler for Dont look people. It might depress:
Why am I not surprised at Misaki's choice of attire ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 07:46   Link #909
Qikz

I've got another reason to believe Kouichi might be related or be the cause of the deaths which is why his aunt won't tell him anything as she too was the reason for deaths or something.

First girl saw Mei and was running off to the hospital, but she didn't just see Mei, she saw Kouichi. This week, the nurse was speaking about Mei, but she was speaking about Mei to Kouichi. Also up until now every time they've spoken on the phone the Elevator has always been going up and down. Always stopping to open on the basement floor, possibly showing a ghost of Mei going to the morgue, but it could also be symbolising where she was going to die.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 07:50   Link #910
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
Oh no! Not the 'Cherry Pie to the Face' routine!

Reminds me of this damn song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtD1DMal3o
djmaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 07:55   Link #911
Forsaken_Infinity

I don't know why but these death scenes are getting to me. It's really surprising because I have seen stuff much more gruesome (both in fiction and RL). So wtf. But I suppose it's a good thing. Being insensitive to horror was getting old after all.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:15   Link #912
patnam

Spoiler for this series sure is......:
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 08:18   Link #913
Akarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
The nurse jammed her face down into the conveniently placed pie, does the image really need an explanation?
wow, that was a really nice prank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
And then suddenly...A SHARK!!!!

I would love to watch an episode where everyone get devoured by a shark at a public pool.
Akarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 08:28   Link #914
boomerangnizorro

Just dawned upon me, the Rei-chan the bird is referring to is Reiko, right?
boomerangnizorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-31, 08:30   Link #915
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangnizorro View Post
Just dawned upon me, the Rei-chan the bird is referring to is Reiko, right?
Rei is it's own name, but I can see why Reiko would hate that bird for repeating those words.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:34   Link #916
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Rei is it's own name, but I can see why Reiko would hate that bird for repeating those words.
Was that bird around 15 years ago,can those live that long?Just wondering.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:35   Link #917
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Was that bird around 15 years ago,can those live that long?Just wondering.
Doubt it, it's probably only a recent addition from the father.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:46   Link #918
boomerangnizorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Indeed. But wouldn't it make more sense if it was actually talking to someone else? And Reiko's reactions seem to indicate that those words ("Rei-chan, why?") were addressing her.

Or maybe Reiko was just having a hell of a bad day
Old 2012-01-31, 08:52   Link #919
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangnizorro View Post
Indeed. But wouldn't it make more sense if it was actually talking to someone else? And Reiko's reactions seem to indicate that those words ("Rei-chan, why?") were addressing her.

Or maybe Reiko was just having a hell of a bad day
It's more like she hates how it seems as if the bird is questioning her.

"Why? Rei-chan? Why?"

Which indicates something she did or said that she regretted in the past. You know, like it's her conscience tormenting her.
Old 2012-01-31, 08:54   Link #920
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

The bird was annoying, and yet somehow sounds eerie at the same time. Imagine waking up at night for a glass of water and an eerie voice keeps asking 'why, why' for no apparent reason.

But the nurse was really unfortunate as probably she could be free from any curse, but then in steps Kouchi who wants to know about everything. Can't really blame him either as who won't want to know the truth especially witnessing strange happenings and feeling the atmosphere of the class.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, seinen