AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 28 Rating
Perfect 10 13 22.41%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 22.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 27.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 13.79%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 8.62%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.72%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.72%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-11, 01:52   Link #41
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I think this episode highlighted several things about some of the characters:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-11, 05:20   Link #42
s[H]sIkuA
Drill Drill Drill

This episode make me lol'ed

Kamehameha!

and Isumi
Old 2007-10-11, 05:56   Link #43
Fruitfly

Nice list of anime references in this episode. Yuyu Hakusho, dbz, kimikuman, utena, saint saiya. Oldies but goodies. Also noticed they even parodied the editing of yuyu hakusho during the dark tournament arc. Every time something happened, they would do a pan shot of the crowd.
Old 2007-10-11, 07:39   Link #44
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

People didn't like the Klaus bit? I thought that was the funniest part of this ep. It was just a totally unexpected curveball and it completely caught me off guard. Best ending to a fight ever!

As for the rest of the ep, well a couple of funny moments, particularly around how Hayate managed to make it to the finals without actually fighting anyone, but overall the whole plot of this ep was pretty silly (yes, I know it's supposed to be, but that doesn't mean I should be head over heels in love with it).

Decent ep, but certainly nothing fantastic.
Old 2007-10-11, 08:59   Link #45
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by suguru View Post
Jean and Nadia from Nadia: Secret of Blue Water also showed up at 5:26 into the episode, in the background to the left of Izumi...I'm used to not getting most of the references in Hayate so it threw me when they looked familiar...
And to the right of her is Jigen from Lupin the Third.
But she's pretty amazing to get lost in such a way. Kinda like Ryo*ga from Ran*a 1/2

Hayate's luck is either at max or non at all, nothing in between.
Old 2007-10-11, 09:06   Link #46
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

All in all, this was a really great episode..

It's a shame that we didn't get to see Hayate's ultimate move, though..
Old 2007-10-11, 13:53   Link #47
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Looking forward to black Hayate should be fun. Looks like super has become interested in Hayate as her toy wow i wouldnt be her bitch think about the pain on the daily basis. This episode was ok not that great but some really funny parts.

I loved seeing Hinagikus face when Hayate pulled off her ribbion followed by the "Hentai". But that blushing again has got my mind wondering whats going to happen between the 2 if anything
Old 2007-10-11, 15:16   Link #48
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I loved seeing Hinagikus face when Hayate pulled off her ribbion followed by the "Hentai". But that blushing again has got my mind wondering whats going to happen between the 2 if anything
Well, mentally they're certainly the best match in the show. They're both at eye level and have alot in common. I just hope that we'll tackle the Hina/Hamster arcs soon...
Old 2007-10-11, 16:17   Link #49
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, mentally they're certainly the best match in the show. They're both at eye level and have alot in common. I just hope that we'll tackle the Hina/Hamster arcs soon...
I agree they are the best match plus im a Hinagiku-ist so of course i would route for them. Thats if anything at all happens on the romance front.
Old 2007-10-11, 18:20   Link #50
Fruitfly

Quote:
I loved seeing Hinagikus face when Hayate pulled off her ribbion followed by the "Hentai".

This face?
Old 2007-10-11, 19:36   Link #51
Meloria

Great episode, the Klaus part was hilarious! Wouldn't mind vectoring that Hina eyecatch, but I've already got another vector on my plate as well, hmm.
Old 2007-10-11, 22:31   Link #52
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku (Absolutely trapped by fate) indeed. I've been waiting for that for a long time... XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-10-12, 06:37   Link #53
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
People didn't like the Klaus bit? I thought that was the funniest part of this ep. It was just a totally unexpected curveball and it completely caught me off guard. Best ending to a fight ever!
It's one of those epic battles, you'd be telling your grand-children about in the future.

Quote:
I just hope that we'll tackle the Hina/Hamster arcs soon...
Soon as in within 10 episodes, i hope.
Old 2007-10-12, 08:05   Link #54
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
It's one of those epic battles, you'd be telling your grand-children about in the future.

Soon as in within 10 episodes, i hope.
I hope so i will start cheering
Old 2007-10-12, 19:08   Link #55
Meloria

Spent some hours working on vectoring the Hina eyecatch, which might be useful to those who wanted one earlier in the topic. Hopefully I haven't missed any details either, so here it is; (png file) Free to use if some form of credits given I guess.

Old 2007-10-13, 00:20   Link #56
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Looking forward to black Hayate should be fun. Looks like super has become interested in Hayate as her toy wow i wouldnt be her bitch think about the pain on the daily basis. This episode was ok not that great but some really funny parts.

interestingly enough, the new OP gives quite alot away as to which direction the show is heading especially with the case of a more hinagiku orientated latter half.

Spoiler for the new OP compared to the old OP scene:
Old 2007-10-13, 04:44   Link #57
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
I can't wait for those. More Hina is always appreciated .

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
interestingly enough, the new OP gives quite alot away as to which direction the show is heading especially with the case of a more hinagiku orientated latter half.

Spoiler for the new OP compared to the old OP scene:
Interesting theory, I hope you're right though. I wonder how they will end HnG. Will the manga be done by that time so that there's a conclusive ending?
Old 2007-10-13, 09:23   Link #58
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

LOL! This two-parter story has got to be the best anime-original story I've never laughed out loud as much with the others

It's nice to watch new material I've read the manga, that's why certain scenes doesn't rub me the right way in the Anime, but this episode was great humor wise

Looks like next week we'll have another scene from the manga... But didn't that happen very far into the future ?
Old 2007-10-13, 13:21   Link #59
~ Saber ~
[Insert witty comment]

I think this episode was good, kind of random how Klaus randomly "self-destructed" though.
The long fights which were anticipated (Hina's, Himuro's and even Shion's) were extremely short.

I found it hilarious how Hayate kept winning without doing anything most of the time though.
Old 2007-10-13, 16:39   Link #60
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Hah, the anime pulled a fast one with the Klaus fight. This tournament was absolutely worth it, just for the Hinagiku fanservice, as has already been stated. :3