2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.34%
1 out of 10 : Painful 31 5.28%
Voters: 587. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-31, 05:36   Link #181
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
Whahaha this so cool I will rewatch this episode alot.
Suzaku is now with lelouch.

who else expect a suzaku vs kallen now?
Since kallen still didn't leave the black knights I don't expect it to happen ever.
I don't think it will happen unless the Guren gets upgraded again. There is no real reason for Kallen to fight him. She may defect to Lelouch... Maybe there is something to her conversations with Gino. Anyhow, she may become the empress.

I'm not sure how long Lelouch will remain emperor, though. We don't even know what his true intentions are now. He may use his powers as Emperor to liberate Japan by his own decree. Schneizel may then pull a Zero and hijack the airwaves... calling Lelouch a usurper and revealing that Lelouch was zero.

Black Knights may refuse to fight Brittania if Lelouch liberates Area 11 and restores it. Schneizel and Cornelia may assemble the Brittanian forces outside of the homeland to their cause as both are decorated war heroes and heirs to the throne. Civil war time.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:37   Link #182
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Now.... SuzakuXLelouch ending is more than possible!!!!

*runs away*
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:37   Link #183
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Well since nobody is going to say anything other than epic or bad writing anymore I think I'm done with this thread until the subs come out and then hopefully people will start contributing something, myself included. I'd love to stay and chat but this is just.....blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...... boring topic for now since nobody has anything to add. That's the problem with the Geass thread, moves faster then a comet even when there's nothing to say.
Is there something wrong with enjoying something in your own way?
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:37   Link #184
danny20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
With Kallen deeply in love with Lelouch and walking with him in the preview I'm sorry but...I don't think it's possible.
Or maybe you didn't see the preview ?
I watched it but maybe she just wanna have a final talk with him?
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:39   Link #185
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Well, she is shown walking with Lelouch in the episode 22 preview...so unless it's an assassination attempt...I can't imagine that it's going to happen that way.

It's a villain vs. villain final battle. I don't want to hear an argument about Schneizel being a good guy. Developing the fleija and smiling when it was used proves anything but.
Lelouch will probably restore Japan as one of his first asks. Suzaku is with him and he wants to give him that. With Japan restored, there would be no reason for the Black Knights to go after him or try and kill him.
Old 2008-08-31, 05:40   Link #186
Nilie

First time I vote an episode as perfect. PERFECT. Although it wasn't really. But I feel THE GEASS LOVE! I am entertained! Oh so entertained~ Everyone, download the HorribleRaws and then download the raws and then download the subs, and then download all the others subs, and then buy the DVDs when this episode is out.
I cannot wait for next episode. A week is far too long, far too long.
I also love C.C more than ever before. Although I worshiped her prior to this episode, my love for her now is such that I cannot LIVE the GEASS experience without her for so much as half an episode!

ALL HAIL CODE GEASS!

Lloyd was forgotten this ep? Orangii-kun?
Old 2008-08-31, 05:41   Link #187
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneizel View Post
Is there something wrong with enjoying something in your own way?
I could say the same to all those people that seem dead set on convincing me that I am watching this show the wrong way. And yep watch that go on your little lolblog because you seem so obsessed with everything I say.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:41   Link #188
TheDisruptiveOne

What did Charles say about Schneizel at the end of the episode?
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:42   Link #189
Archer

Quote:
You're telling me that you didn't expect something like this when episode 22 has a title like
Spoiler:
in the TV Guides and we've been building to this ragnarok scenario since the first time we saw Charles at the Sword of Akasha in season 1?

And what's wrong with the characterization this episode. Examples man, examples. Please.....
If such petty issues like "plot consistency" could be solved simply by having spoiler titles in magazines, then I have no idea why animation studios even need writers.

For the entirety of Code Geass, we, the audience, believed that the Emperor advocated the ideals that the weak should be learn to fend for themselves, that the strong should survive, etc., and everything that we learned only served to reinforce this fact.

Now suddenly, Charles was actually this GOOD GUY that was trying to rid the world of lies via Ragnarok, and was protecting Nunnally and Lelouch from V.V.

Anyway, this is taking up far too much effort to write, so I'll just like things like that.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:43   Link #190
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
Wow, both Euphie and Nunnally t_t, then again Lulu and Suzaku are together now.

Im beginning to think that when Lulu is Emperor this will come to a bad end.
Old 2008-08-31, 05:45   Link #191
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
I could say the same to all those people that seem dead set on convincing me that I am watching this show the wrong way. And yep watch that go on your little lolblog because you seem so obsessed with everything I say.
And who, here, is exactly trying to convince you anything?
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:45   Link #192
danny20

Did you see suzaku face ?
Suzaku looks to have joined lelouch on the dark side, this sooo cool.
Suzaku and lelouch I didn't expect it but it has happened pretty cool.
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:46   Link #193
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkg9990 View Post
Wow, both Euphie and Nunnally t_t, then again Lulu and Suzaku are together now.

Im beginning to think that when Lulu is Emperor this will come to a bad end.
I dont think so, unless Sunrise has another plot twist, they want to throw in but I think they are fresh out of them.
Old 2008-08-31, 05:46   Link #194
TheDisruptiveOne

Obviously an op is an op...and shouldn't be used for forecasting the series...but the Lancelot flying under the Guren makes a lot more sense now.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:50   Link #195
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I think Ragnarok may happen anyway... similar to what happens in Xenosaga. Oh yeah, Anya may have ended up with the CODE! Anya may come back to fulfill the dream of Marianne and Charles. Like the dudes from FF: Advent Children. She may seek to restore her master and mistress, too.

There is a lot of Code Geass left and at the pace this is going... a lot can happen in 4-5 episodes.

Anya may crash the party when Schneizel and Lelouch make their peace. Schneizel may take a bullet for his brother. Anya then mind rapes CC and takes her away. Freija bombs go off all over the place. World in chaos.

Kallen, Suzaku, Lelouch, and all the combined forces seek to stop Anya or the reborn Charles and Marianne.

Suzaku has a new title... Knight of Zero. Kallen and Lelouch may actually make out if they meet during the next episode. Lelouch will probably recall Britannian forces and let a few nations go. He will fulfill the promises made as Zero and fulfill the promises made to Suzaku and Kallen as Lelouch. Kallen will be very content if that happens.
Old 2008-08-31, 05:51   Link #196
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
I dont think so, unless Sunrise has another plot twist, they want to throw in but I think they are fresh out of them.
Hmm maybe, Schnizel is still a hindrance though, and he aligned himself with the Black Knights. And the Marianne comeback was meh

And the whole "Walking to the throne" bit was really kewl

PS: Spinzaku makes a comeback xD LMAO
Old 2008-08-31, 05:52   Link #197
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I think Ragnarok may happen anyway... similar to what happens in Xenosaga. Oh yeah, Anya may have ended up with the CODE! Anya may come back to fulfill the dream of Marianne and Charles. Like the dudes from FF: Advent Children. She may seek to restore her master and mistress, too.

There is a lot of Code Geass left and at the pace this is going... a lot can happen in 4-5 episodes.

Anya may crash the party when Schneizel and Lelouch make their piece. Schneizel may take a bullet for his brother. Anya then mind rapes CC and takes her away. Freija bombs go off all over the place. World in chaos.

Kallen, Suzaku, Lelouch, and all the combined forces seek to stop Anya or the reborn Charles and Marianne.

Anyhow, Kallen will join Lelouch... since he will probably restore Japan. Remember, she promised to look after him.

when did she promise that
and to who
Old 2008-08-31, 05:56   Link #198
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
when did she promise that
and to who
She has vowed to follow him to grave on various occassions. She even did it after she found out he was Lelouch. She only went back on it when Lelouch pressed the right buttons and she moved out of the way when the Black Knights turned on him. She may show up to apologize for believing his lie and not taking a bullet for him. They speak more about Nunnally and stuff next episode.
Old 2008-08-31, 05:56   Link #199
hatenshu

yes,when?
that episode is epic!fantastic! great!
o yeah
Spoiler:
hatenshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 05:58   Link #200
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
If such petty issues like "plot consistency" could be solved simply by having spoiler titles in magazines, then I have no idea why animation studios even need writers.

For the entirety of Code Geass, we, the audience, believed that the Emperor advocated the ideals that the weak should be learn to fend for themselves, that the strong should survive, etc., and everything that we learned only served to reinforce this fact.

Now suddenly, Charles was actually this GOOD GUY that was trying to rid the world of lies via Ragnarok, and was protecting Nunnally and Lelouch from V.V.

Anyway, this is taking up far too much effort to write, so I'll just like things like that.
The Emperor's whole persona has seemed to me like a say one thing but do another deal. Just because he puts on a strong Darwinian persona in public doesn't mean he actually believes in all that you know.

If you look at the scene in episode 15 where we first started to see what he used to be like back then, he says that nothing in the world changed once he became emperor and people are still more or less the same. Then it looks like he was distraught and by the time the first season roles around he had given up and he decided to just live out his role, but have his plans still in motion. He advocates it because he believes it's the true nature of humanity, even if he seems to think it's loathsome. In a word he became jaded. It's sort of twisted in a way, but then so are most of the characters in this show.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote