UraharaxYoruichi 86 20.33%
ShunsuixNanao 29 6.86%
HitsugayaxHinamori 34 8.04%
MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-15, 10:42   Link #321
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with the relationship the way it is? (Ichigo and Rukia)

I don't think either of them has to make a move. They've already made plenty and their relationship is a lot better than people who are sleeping together. Given the events in Bleach history to date as we know it. They really don't have time to make-out.
They have both affirmed their feelings for one another in SS, Arrancar, and HM arcs. They are progressing at a reasonable rate and their relationship continues to develop. They don't have to be together for it do so either. Their bonds deepen when they aren't in sight of each other, not just because they are in the same room.
That's why unlike the rest on this list. (Byakuya and Hisana are the only real canon couple of Bleach) Ichigo and Rukia are the most canon.
I Agree Completely... It just we are not patient and want to see their relationship progress quickly... but once again you are on point....
Old 2008-10-15, 11:04   Link #322
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
I Agree Completely... It just we are not patient and want to see their relationship progress quickly... but once again you are on point....
I don't want it too fast. That would make me wonder "How did that happen?!".
Love without substance has no meaning to me. I scrap anything that has any character ,head over heels in love in the first few chapters.(Or episodes) That fluff induces vomit.

If they suddenly morphed into that "Sickening Young Couple In love" That would be a real turn-off. I think their interactions and actions are romantic enough so I am content. I would like for them to see each other again.
Old 2008-10-15, 11:26   Link #323
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
you have a point, let them develop........ With the Anime now on the same course as the Manga ( meaning no more side trips to where ever) , it would great to see the MatsumotoxGin relationship revealed....
Old 2008-10-17, 03:22   Link #324
Syphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
I don't want it too fast. That would make me wonder "How did that happen?!".
Love without substance has no meaning to me. I scrap anything that has any character ,head over heels in love in the first few chapters.(Or episodes) That fluff induces vomit.

If they suddenly morphed into that "Sickening Young Couple In love" That would be a real turn-off. I think their interactions and actions are romantic enough so I am content. I would like for them to see each other again.
I agree with you in that the IchiRuki relationship is in a good place right now, it has a fair, although fleeting, amount of romantic tension between them. I only wish Kubo would direct their ambivalence towards a denial of cognizance rather than their current obtuse state of emotional oblivion.
Old 2008-10-26, 19:05   Link #325
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Ichigo x Rukia.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2008-12-16, 06:35   Link #326
shii_chan

ichiruki of course^^
Old 2009-01-16, 17:44   Link #327
ParaPho

The most cannon in this poll is ShunsuixNanao (which I voted)

The most cannon love is Inoue > Ichigo (or at least obvious and one that is not married)

The most cannon potential is Ichigo Rukia

The most cannon PERIOD is anyone who's married

There seems to be a lot missing from this poll...
Old 2009-01-16, 18:15   Link #328
Langus
Optimus Prime

You're forgetting Urahara and Yoruichi Nanao and Shunsui don't have anything on them
Old 2009-01-16, 21:27   Link #329
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
I think Nanao is a replacement....Not romantic >.<
Old 2009-01-16, 23:15   Link #330
Mattelajn

Ichigo+Renji or Ichigo+Rukia.. Maybe not the best setup, but definetly the ones that fits most imo ^_^
Old 2009-01-17, 02:18   Link #331
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Shunsui messes around with all the ladiez, I voted for KisukeXyoruichi, they go waaaay more back than any other and
Spoiler:
Old 2010-02-20, 16:37   Link #332
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenex View Post
Haha! Stuff that one sided pairing!
Ichi x Ruki all da way!
it might be ONESIDED dear,but nor Ichigo or Rukia have shown love foreachother,so there.
Old 2010-02-20, 16:48   Link #333
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
But with no evidences from both sides.
Renji loves Rukia romantically.Rukia doesn't.
As well as Hime loves Ichi romantically,but he doesn't.Canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings.
and yet IchiRuki are none of theses that you stated Canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings.
Old 2010-02-20, 16:58   Link #334
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihime21 View Post
and yet IchiRuki are none of theses that you stated Canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings.
Well then, in all honestly, neither IchiHime or IchiRuki are canon if canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings because we only know that Orihime has feelings for Ichigo. Ichigo only seems to have the 'friend' vibe for her.

The same can be said for Rukia. Rukia seems to only have the 'friend' vibe for Ichigo, and Ichigo only has the 'friend' vibe for Rukia. Thus, according to the logic quoted above, neither pairings are canon. ...Logic hurts sometimes...

(Plus dude, you're quoting from a topic that was active over two years ago... I think it died... )

Edit:
Haak, I don't think I'm antagonizing him, so I'm not going to delete my message.
Old 2010-02-20, 17:06   Link #335
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I find this thread seriously lacking in ShinjixHiyori btw...
Old 2010-02-20, 17:14   Link #336
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Ichigo&Rukia is so typical! "OMG we yell at each other, insult one another, do things to deliberately upset one another , but deep down we actually care a lot about each and have the deepest bond that no one else in the show has!!" Therefore we deserve to be together. It's so gargh! Why do boys always for the girls who treat them like crap? Nice girls always finish last too. -_-

But I guess those types of relationships are fun to watch to some people. -_-

*Kills Kagome, Sakura and Akane*
Ichigo&Rukia is so typical! "OMG we yell at each other, insult one another, do things to deliberately upset one another , but deep down we actually care a lot about each and have the deepest bond that no one else in the show has!!" this made me LAUGH my ASS off

GOOD one Scarlett,were going to get along well
Old 2010-02-20, 17:19   Link #337
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Well then, in all honestly, neither IchiHime or IchiRuki are canon if canon means having both sides and two-sided feelings because we only know that Orihime has feelings for Ichigo. Ichigo only seems to have the 'friend' vibe for her.

The same can be said for Rukia. Rukia seems to only have the 'friend' vibe for Ichigo, and Ichigo only has the 'friend' vibe for Rukia. Thus, according to the logic quoted above, neither pairings are canon. ...Logic hurts sometimes...

(Plus dude, you're quoting from a topic that was active over two years ago... I think it died... )

Edit:
Haak, I don't think I'm antagonizing him, so I'm not going to delete my message.
first off I don't think I'm antagonizing HIM...im not HIM Im a girl,thankyou very much

yes logic hurts and I know that Ichigo has shown NO love for any girl and I really dont care Im just stating that she said Ichiruki has the whole two-sided love and having both side of love thing is BULL.

Yes I do know Im qouting from a topic that has been dead,sue me...Im bored as hell and noone around here brings up new threads to talk about,so w/e
Old 2010-02-20, 17:30   Link #338
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihime21 View Post
first off I don't think I'm antagonizing HIM...im not HIM Im a girl,thankyou very much

yes logic hurts and I know that Ichigo has shown NO love for any girl and I really dont care Im just stating that she said Ichiruki has the whole two-sided love and having both side of love thing is BULL.

Yes I do know Im qouting from a topic that has been dead,sue me...Im bored as hell and noone around here brings up new threads to talk about,so w/e
Well, okay, I didn't know! Sorry for the mix up. I was also mistake for a boy as well when I first got on here. I naively assumed that when Haak said 'him' that you were a 'him.' I apologize.

Yeah, Ichigo just likes crossing swords...

The only reason why I mention that the thread was dead is because it gives the person your referencing to an unfair advantage for being attacked. It's been almost two months since that user has log on (and again two years since they first made the comment you're referring to) and I think it's unfair to quote someone who's not here to defend themselves, but as you said, whatever.
Old 2010-02-20, 17:36   Link #339
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bass is a GURL!?
Quote:
It's not that you're quoting from a dead thread, you're quoting someone from 2008...as for the threads, series with their own sub-forums have a few dedicated members that make the threads, which are usually specific, so not having any new but updating 5~8 existing ones is the norm.
Old 2010-02-20, 17:37   Link #340
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]IchigoxRukia

Sorry, I had to be theatrical

It's canon to me, damnit! That is my logic! Don't make me subjugate your logic and substitute with mine!

Ichigo: Orihime has the stuff that counts... but I prefer moe, actually...
Rukia: YEEE! I told you, cough up da money!

:P or something like that.
Closed Thread