Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-10, 10:27   Link #21
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
Yeah the limit on his healign factor when kyubyfied is the limit on his life span.
No it's not, at the end of this fight Naruto wasn't healing anymore and couldn't use one of his arm.
That's why he ended at the hospital with bandages all around his body.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 11:16   Link #22
waterchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Thank God we are mortal....this discussion keeps on for years...

No offence waterchan...i can tell that you only registered recently here..welcome anyway... but this topic is discussed for years...and people still argue about it.

Who is stronger? Is a question which will remain for a very very long time...

My advice...drop it otherwise you'll continue like most here to discuss for days,weeks,months maybe even a year or more...
Hi, please read my original post. I didn't want a character duel -- I was asking if I interpreted a conversation correctly or not. (Even if I was, doesn't it seem a little weird that I would pit Naruto against both Kisame and Itachi at once?) =P
waterchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 13:20   Link #23
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I know you did but even if talked about it...it'll trigger the same results...i've seen many thread similair to this and most ended up with "who is stronger"

Anyway i asked exactly the same thing as you when i started to watch Naruto.

Then this old geezer here gave me a whole lecture telling me how experienced he is and that i was wrong
Old 2006-04-10, 15:22   Link #24
Lumir

When i see topics like this im like wtf! We already know who is the strongest. To simply put it naruto is the strongest in the naruto universe as he contains and can use at will the "ultimate" chakra. Now the title ultimate isnt given for no reason. We all know that naruto (current) would completly loose to itachi or anyone in that group. As for who the two were talking about, IMO the two were talking about "ero senin".
Old 2006-04-10, 18:58   Link #25
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir
When i see topics like this im like wtf! We already know who is the strongest. To simply put it naruto is the strongest in the naruto universe as he contains and can use at will the "ultimate" chakra. Now the title ultimate isnt given for no reason. We all know that naruto (current) would completly loose to itachi or anyone in that group. As for who the two were talking about, IMO the two were talking about "ero senin".
Naruto isn't the strongest in the narutoverse. Perhaps he will be at the end of the series; or perhaps Akatsuku would draw Kyuubi from his body. Really hard to say.
Old 2006-04-10, 19:34   Link #26
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

hmmmm? i think killing naruto would cause EVERYONE who attacked him to die. The kyuubi will kill and molest all who try to kill his vessel.
BTW
Spoiler:
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 19:53   Link #27
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
Spoiler:
Really can you show me your Manga chapter than Hinted, shown, implied, said this?

Spoiler:
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 21:12   Link #28
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Really can you show me your Manga chapter than Hinted, shown, implied, said this?
Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 21:30   Link #29
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-10, 21:35   Link #30
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-10, 21:47   Link #31
Rurik
Golden

rmmmmm. this debate is geting weird, we usually don't agree on things...
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-10, 22:10   Link #32
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik

Spoiler:
ch.257 around pg 9 i believe (atleast it is in my version of 257)
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 22:34   Link #33
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
ch.257 around pg 9 i believe (atleast it is in my version of 257)
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-11, 01:51   Link #34
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 02:05   Link #35
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
Spoiler:

No, he only states when he did Tsuki to Kakashi that using that eyes for too long can be dangerous, it could have been related to Chakra comsumption. as Chidori is dangerous after the 2nd Shot.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-11, 02:12   Link #36
ShikaShika
無罪

FYI, this is a manga thread now, so spare us all the unnecesary clicking and drop the tags.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 06:27   Link #37
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think that Akatsuki is incredibly overrated...Sasori is proof to that...

Sasori was definetly one of the stronger members...and he got killed...regardless of "he let himself" he'd die anyway...

Deidara once got luck and then got less luck..luck to survive Gaara and less to get caught by Kakashi's Eye..

Itachi obviously hasnt a super power jump like he had from 8-13 yrs then the time when he was working under Akatsuki 13-18-21.. he is reaching his peak already...or has reached it...otherwise there wouldnt be a way to catch up to his strenght.

Itachi is damaging his eyes everytime he uses Mangekyou Sharingan..i think that he cant use the Sharingan to its full potential anymore...but that's all..he isnt gonna get blind. Just like I and We thought...each powerfull technique has a weakness..the stronger the jutsu, how worse the effects..

As for Kisame...he is physically strong (perhaps can nearly match Tsunade) and having a chakra pool similair to the Sannin. He seems alot better then Deidara..

Unlike the other pairs i'd say Itachi & Kisame are making a good team.
Old 2006-04-11, 06:38   Link #38
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:

Sasori was definetly one of the stronger members...and he got killed...regardless of "he let himself" he'd die anyway...
Not really, Sasori wouldn't have and secondly Sakura found Kankuro and made a anti-dote before the fight, like anyone else could of been that lucky, and besides she had someone who knew alot about sasori.

Quote:
Deidara once got luck and then got less luck..luck to survive Gaara and less to get caught by Kakashi's Eye..
A kage level person and someone with whats rated one of the most dangerous jutsu's in the series...

Quote:
Itachi obviously hasnt a super power jump like he had from 8-13 yrs then the time when he was working under Akatsuki 13-18-21.. he is reaching his peak already...or has reached it...otherwise there wouldnt be a way to catch up to his strenght.
Yeah Itachi doesnt really seem to be improving yet, he doesnt really need too...

Quote:
As for Kisame...he is physically strong (perhaps can nearly match Tsunade) and having a chakra pool similair to the Sannin. He seems alot better then Deidara..
I always thought of Kisame as one of the useless Akatsuki people, he has abit of chakra though.

I dont think the Akatsuki are over-rated i think it's just people's expectations that the members should be so much stronger than kage and high jounin level'd people makes them looks weak.

But we have yet to see them all i guess ^_^.
Old 2006-04-11, 08:20   Link #39
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
No, he only states when he did Tsuki to Kakashi that using that eyes for too long can be dangerous, it could have been related to Chakra comsumption. as Chidori is dangerous after the 2nd Shot.

Spoiler:
It has already been confirmed multiple times that Kakashi's question to Itachi was "How far has your eyesight deteriorated?" or something to that effect. There's no real room for interpretation there. He pretty much says flat out that Itachi is going blind, and judging from Itachi's reaction, he's dead right.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 08:48   Link #40
Rurik
Golden

Quote:

Sasori was definetly one of the stronger members...and he got killed...regardless of "he let himself" he'd die anyway... .
Sasori, was strong enough to be said to be as equal or close to Orochimaru, So I don’t see why are you trying to make him as weak, and BTW, Sasori is one of the strongest members shown so far, minus the other we are yet to see (we can inlucde Zetzu in this group).

Quote:
Luck has nothing to do with power; Deidara in both instances had Gaara and Team Kakashi and Team Gai in Checkmate. In the case of Gaara he was not well prepared, and in the case of Kakshi, well he was given the "eye".

Quote:
Itachi obviously hasnt a super power jump like he had from 8-13 yrs then the time when he was working under Akatsuki 13-18-21.. he is reaching his peak already...or has reached it...otherwise there wouldnt be a way to catch up to his strenght. ..
Itachi is damaging his eyes everytime he uses Mangekyou Sharingan..i think that he cant use the Sharingan to its full potential anymore...but that's all..he isnt gonna get blind. Just like I and We thought...each powerfull technique has a weakness..the stronger the jutsu, how worse the effects..
If he is really loosing his Sharinganness by the use of the MS this does not means he is decreasing in strength, in fact Itachi has been one of the character that kishimoto has showed us almost nothing, He might be going blind, or deaf, or whatever you want, but remember this is Sasuke goal, -the rival of Naruto-So even if he is handicapped, the fact will remain that he still will be depicted as a assubderly strong Shinoby. And when you reach the level of Someone as Orochimaru, is not something to call “overrated” -(BTW, Itachi Joined Akatsuki at 10 Years old)

Last of all, with all of this observation, Akatsuki is not overrated, Akatsuki is a group of super shinobies, created for the purpose of, not to fight your regular shinobies, but to stop Jinchuriki, -people with the power than can be more or less capable of handling Naruto 4T.

So if you asked me, Akatsuki is like having 9 orochimaru’s together, and this is saying the least. Some series I have followed and have this kind of gourps, follows this same tendency; and the power level just keep improving each moment a new member is introduced (I even have a series where in the group the first presented is one of the strongest, he does not do too much in the beggining, and then the others are presented in a progrsive maner int erm of order and strenght).

The one that comes to mind right away is Geney Ryodan from Hunter X Hunter, Even the way the story has been handled with Akatsuki somehow is similar to this series. Saint Seiya also had something similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
It has already been confirmed multiple times that Kakashi's question to Itachi was "How far has your eyesight deteriorated?" or something to that effect. There's no real room for interpretation there. He pretty much says flat out that Itachi is going blind, and judging from Itachi's reaction, he's dead right.
NO, that is the one that it is assume and accepted as of the moment, I even accept that as the most probable case scenario, but it still not a fact, as I was not even discarding that possibility, rather I was commenting about saying that Itachi is going weaker.And in other note, I think Itachi reaction was that he somehow deducted that Kakashi gained the MS, that is more shocking that deducting he was going blind.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-04-11 at 12:24.