AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2007-11-20, 01:23   Link #11381
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post

Ginga morning service?

Yes, please.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 02:09   Link #11382
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 02:20   Link #11383
zoung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
and doujin scan request will be taken once it's scanned! Until then, just hold tight. I'm waiting for a moment where I have time to do it. I don't want my brother/ his GF to come in on me scanning hentai >.< I scan slow because I don't want to hurt my doujin. takes almost an hour of constant holding and stuff >.<
I understand you. Satashi-san When I go to scan at my friend home she will must to lock a door first. and when try to scan. It was painful when widen them. >_<" (and glad to see you happy again. Satashi-san )
Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Lol, I hide my doujin collection in my room. Lol that would be pretty odd if someone did walk in and sees you scanning hentai. Heck I hid my doujins from my family after I bought them (while in Japan). Luckly they didn't find them XD. On a side note I'm a bit sad I didn't see any MSLN (including A's) based doujins while in Japan. If I did see any doujins MSLN based I would have bought them without a second thought .
My family will give me a long sermon surely if they see what I bought and scan. Thankfully thay didn't curious me too much in a long time. What place you travel in japan, narmi? No akihabara trip? (I want to go too. If I can save more money. ^^")

And new image (Maybe? ^^")

Last edited by zoung; 2007-11-20 at 12:42.
zoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 03:37   Link #11384
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Nice to see people liked the Ginga image

Old 2007-11-20, 06:58   Link #11385
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
http://www.warrantsbane.com apologized, rather formally with a picture of a cute kitten to boot. It was a mistake that was leaked somewhere else and wasn't their fault. From the source it appears that one of the people I sent it too that I didn't know posted it elsewhere.

Solution: Since the person at warrantbane was so nice and it was a misunderstanding, I'll start scanning shortly and distributing to only people I know. My thanks for them being so nice.

And for the apparent mass of people that flame mailed that site on my behalf...... Wow, you guys are scary/ thanks for looking out for me <3 ^_^

Problem solved, mistake corrected, and friends made. Doujin scans coming as soon as I have privacy to scan them.

And Haru, you'll get priority on the N/F doujin scans when I get them in the mail.

Good to know the problem is solved, with new friends made to boot. Good luck on your scanning missions!
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 07:37   Link #11386
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Quote:
Both pictures are nice ..... Especially the one with Ginga ....
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 10:18   Link #11387
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoung View Post
My family will give me a long sermon surely if they see what I bought and scan. Thankfully thay didn't curious me too much in a long time. What place you travel in japan, narmi? No akihabara trip? (I want to go too. If I can save more money. ^^")

And new image (Maybe? ^^")
Spoiler for size:
Nice images there Zoung , my family found my (non-NSFW) doujins. They became curious and started looking around my room to find the NSFW doujins I bought. Luckly they didn't find it but ever once in a while one of my brothers looks in my room. I did visit Akihabara and spent about 14 hours in that location is one day by myself. It was pretty fun , I also went to maid cafe and maid relaxation. I have to admit it was odd but interesting . I hope I don't get flammed by someone....

Quote:
Nice to see people liked the Ginga image

Ohh we always love Ginga , nice image of Fate though .

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha

Last edited by narmi; 2007-11-20 at 11:18.
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 10:27   Link #11388
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
if you think cloud's sword was big
Spoiler:
Thank you. So much.
Old 2007-11-20, 10:50   Link #11389
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

This message doesn't have any aim to scold anyone in peculiar.
Just to remind you that the use of "thumbnail" and spoiler tags are welcomed so it will lighten the space load (spoiler tags don't prevent the load, but at least, it snips the giant sized pictures etc). There were many complains from the past and things didn't improved much recently.

This is even more true for quoted posts, turning into crazy image well, if patched together.

So, Please considerate that sometimes, the thread is so cluttered that the scrolling becomes extremely tedious.
Old 2007-11-20, 11:32   Link #11390
narmi

Spoiler for semi-off topic:

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-11-20, 11:32   Link #11391
Acceb

Thanks for translating, Nirvaphreak.
Acceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 13:13   Link #11392
aers
*Fansubber

DVD 5 animation comparisons:

http://blog.flamehazes.net/vitaislol.../Episode%2013/
http://blog.flamehazes.net/vitaislol.../Episode%2014/

15 to come tomorrow.

DVD 5 cards are Griffith and Shari, expect scans whenever someone gets around to scanning them.
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 13:17   Link #11393
zoung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
This message doesn't have any aim to scold anyone in peculiar.
Just to remind you that the use of "thumbnail" and spoiler tags are welcomed so it will lighten the space load (spoiler tags don't prevent the load, but at least, it snips the giant sized pictures etc). There were many complains from the past and things didn't improved much recently.

This is even more true for quoted posts, turning into crazy image well, if patched together.

So, Please considerate that sometimes, the thread is so cluttered that the scrolling becomes extremely tedious.
ah, sorry for my error. I edit my reply now. (But those two small pic maybe needn't......., right? ^^")
Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Nice images there Zoung , my family found my (non-NSFW) doujins. They became curious and started looking around my room to find the NSFW doujins I bought. Luckly they didn't find it but ever once in a while one of my brothers looks in my room. I did visit Akihabara and spent about 14 hours in that location is one day by myself. It was pretty fun , I also went to maid cafe and maid relaxation. I have to admit it was odd but interesting . I hope I don't get flammed by someone....
hehehe. One day in akihabara? so jealously.
zoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 17:20   Link #11394
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

It's Batgirl Fate

Old 2007-11-20, 19:09   Link #11395
lightl

aers what poster comes with it , if you recived the first press edition ?

Last edited by lightl; 2007-11-20 at 19:24.
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 19:19   Link #11396
Mirificus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
aers what poster comes with it , if you got the first press edition ?
This is the promo poster for vol. 5.
Old 2007-11-20, 21:54   Link #11397
aers
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
aers what poster comes with it , if you recived the first press edition ?
http://www.kingrecords-eshop.jp/nano...rs/poster.html
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 23:43   Link #11398
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoung View Post
ah, sorry for my error. I edit my reply now. (But those two small pic maybe needn't......., right? ^^")

hehehe. One day in akihabara? so jealously.
Hmm if there was more then 2 of the small pics then I would use a spoiler Zoung .

Quote:

It's Batgirl Fate

Lol, "I'm.... Batgirl" and nice image of fate with her "upgraded" Baridiche. I love it.

, some of the changes are either odd or good. The quality did improve a bit in my opinion and I'm shocked at the quality of the tv series... I didn't notice those "irregularities" before. I'm happy they improved the quality for the DVDs.

Old 2007-11-21, 00:28   Link #11399
Exellon_Nanoha
nanoha fangirl

i hope some1 will put the nanoha strikers ost 2 music on utube like they did with the other 1, cause i REALY wanna listen 2 it ^^
Exellon_Nanoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 00:34   Link #11400
narmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exellon_Nanoha View Post
i hope some1 will put the nanoha strikers ost 2 music on utube like they did with the other 1, cause i REALY wanna listen 2 it ^^
That will take sometime and I too am waiting for that to happen .

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw