1 out of 10 : Painful 5 3.07%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-12-09, 00:29   Link #101
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
So...why are you watching 00 then?
Because everyone is watching it, so he have to watch it, and he just have more than enough free time in his hand, so he need to find something to bitch about the show, even if there isn't .
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 01:15   Link #102
Triple zZz
Oyasumi ^3^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Noble Gundam came to my mind when I saw Nadleeh

Triple zZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 01:24   Link #103
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Ugh, when Virtue separated it's armor it totally did it in a feminme way, especially if you looked at its hands....I mean they couldn't just had the armor just blast/blow off in all directions in an explosive manner?

I dunno about you guys but at this point I'm seeing CB as the bad guys of the series. If some guy started watching this show, he would probably get the same idea.

Last edited by SoldierOfDarkness; 2007-12-09 at 01:37.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:03   Link #104
lubczyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Because everyone is watching it, so he have to watch it, and he just have more than enough free time in his hand, so he need to find something to bitch about the show, even if there isn't .
Actually, I've decided to drop the series after this episode. I'm not entertained with the way the series is going in the first 10 eps so I've decided to drop it. I had high hopes for the series. I see how it is, when the batch torrent is out. It's just boring me on a week by week, episode by episode basis.
lubczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:23   Link #105
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Kyrios had the claw, Dynames had the missles. only one who hasn't shown any secondary abilities yet is the Exia.
Well, those were add-ons though. I meant a TOTAL transform like Kyrios' plane/Gundam switchability. I wouldn't be surprised in Dynames might have one (transform into a big gun ala Megatron, it'd suit him ).

I think they will probably just give Exia the requisite butterfly wings ala Destiny/Turn-A/Wing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Ugh, when Virtue separated it's armor it totally did it in a feminme way, especially if you looked at its hands....I mean they couldn't just had the armor just blast/blow off in all directions in an explosive manner?

I dunno about you guys but at this point I'm seeing CB as the bad guys of the series. If some guy started watching this show, he would probably get the same idea.
I don't know, I like the feminine-ness. When mobile suits show this kind of.... sensibility, it's definitely from the left field especially for a show with this kind of seriousness. I think it's stranger for that HRL suit to be totally colored pink instead.

I wonder if Tieria truly will remain a guy or not. Everything about him is confusing me. Including the suit. I won't criticize until I actually see the episode and the rest though.

As for the CB situation, I don't know... if they're stopping wars even with such surgical military strikes, I don't think everyone would think they're the bad guys (Kira in Death Note anyone?). I do think there has to be some sort of an ulterior motive though. Everything just seems too perfectly set up for them.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 02:29   Link #106
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

hmm... so the VA for that Roman Imperial Guard dude who sounds like Amuro Ray is named Noboru Sougetsu? literally meaning Moonrise?

So who is this Moonrise that works for Sunrise?
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 04:51   Link #107
JediNight
キズランダム

I didn't think the writing was poor this episode. The pilot seemed crazy and passed out at the time, and presumably the restraints they had the suit in were believed sufficient to hold him. Apparently not Or they thought they could easily cut into and/or open the suit and get out the pilot quickly. Also something they weren't able to do.

The reason why he ordered a retreat after the Nadleeh busted out is because they have no intelligence on it. Only a fool would charge in his forces on something they have no clue about. His previous battle plan was made based on a lot of prior battle data about the capabilities of the Gundams. Nadleeh is obviously different in abilities than the Virtue, it's capture was not originally in the plans, and their original target had busted out.

As for the "feminine" way that the armor comes off, that's intentional if you hadn't noticed... Everything about Tieria is androgynous male/female ambiguity. Very femmy looking, yet acts gruffly. Seemingly overcompensates with a giant "manly" mecha, but then turns out to have a very "feminine" agility mode beneath it. Then when he goes mental his speech tendencies switch from gruff to very neutral/feminine.

I still have no idea where they're going with his character now, but it's definitely interesting to say the least.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 06:35   Link #108
Sol Falling

man. I declared myself gay for Tieria in episode 7. If it turns out he's actually a girl, I won't know what to think.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 07:09   Link #109
Kikuchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless View Post
hmm... so the VA for that Roman Imperial Guard dude who sounds like Amuro Ray is named Noboru Sougetsu? literally meaning Moonrise?

So who is this Moonrise that works for Sunrise?
Oh, glad I'm not the only one who noticed they Livonze sounded like Amuro

I did a quick search and there's no voice actor named Noboru Sougetsu... Could it be an alias for Furuya Tohru ? But then, why ?
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 08:32   Link #110
monster

@ Dreamless: I still think it does, but it's fine that you don't. I guess honor is one of those things that can be defined differently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Could it be an alias for Furuya Tohru ? But then, why ?
Isn't he the narrator?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 08:43   Link #111
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

He voices Alejandro Corner's servant too
Old 2007-12-09, 08:45   Link #112
Honey_and_Cleaver

Nadleeh is freakin cool and Tiera was awesome in this episode. His voice somewhat similar to Athrun in a way. He kicked ass with his gundam, i wonder if he even need guns, that gun can take 3 grunts each. The purge of its armor is even stronger than the cable cords, i dont know what it can do next.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 08:51   Link #113
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Funny, i was only able to tell that in this episode, in the last scene.
Old 2007-12-09, 08:59   Link #114
Honey_and_Cleaver

I dun think any other gundam could have gotten out of that position. I just saw Nadleeh on youtube but im dying to see the others.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 10:00   Link #115
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I think Exia can since it has blades (and don't have to waste time to take it out since already equipped on arms) to cut off the wires, but Dynames won't be able to escape from that pinch
Old 2007-12-09, 10:15   Link #116
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Poor Ming, man Hallelujah is really sadistic.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 10:32   Link #117
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Yeah that's what they are talking about before... Livonze, Alejandro's servant, was credited as "Noboru Sougetsu (蒼月昇)" this episode, even though everyone already knew that Tohru Furuya was voicing him (even though his other two lines from two other eps haven't been credited).

I guess its just Gundam otaku fodder. Straight crediting Livonze as Amuro's VA would be too normal. Though I guess a Livonze vs. Dullindal Youtube video will probably be made sometime down the line.
Old 2007-12-09, 11:20   Link #118
FireChick

I wonder when episode 10 comes out subbed? I wanna see Tieria-kun cry!!! Omochikaeriiiiiii~~~!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-09, 11:49   Link #119
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Poor Ming, man Hallelujah is really sadistic.
Well there has to be a balance with how nice Allelujah is...

Not to mention that it's so easy to turn Hallelujah back into Allelujah...just slap his hair to the other side of his face
Old 2007-12-09, 12:03   Link #120
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Well there has to be a balance with how nice Allelujah is...

Not to mention that it's so easy to turn Hallelujah back into Allelujah...just slap his hair to the other side of his face
wonder if they're going to have an episode where Hal just "camouflages" himself as Al and hangs out with (and probably verbally attacks) the other CB members...
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote