AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-02, 19:24   Link #1041
ricaryx

yaayy charlotte episode! Go charlotte. Charlotte isn't an airhead. She more like pretends that way but she's got depth somewhere in there. I loved her more in this episode!
ricaryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 19:34   Link #1042
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

The only good part of Ep 5 was the 30 seconds of loincloth crotch...

I'm being serious
Old 2009-08-02, 20:11   Link #1043
popsiclestick

Wow they dragging out his party's preparation a bit.
popsiclestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 22:21   Link #1044
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Ho! That was some censorship they did....this time it's really look unnatural
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 23:39   Link #1045
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Hilarious censorship keeps encouraging purchase of the DVDs, lol. I thought this ep had some pretty poor animation, in places, and started slowly, but I ended up enjoying it.
Spoiler for ep5:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 03:40   Link #1046
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I thought this ep had some pretty poor animation, in places,
Like Charlotte's skirt, it looked really cheap
Old 2009-08-03, 09:56   Link #1047
justavisitor

This episode is pretty good...On surface, it's pure Charlotte's episode, but they are also developing Sylvie at the same time

And Yuu got her part too (or I am probably thinking too much)...
Spoiler for spoiler:

Plus we also see the change from Seika

Overall, a very good episode..just the animation quality has slacked off a bit..but the close up is still pretty solid
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 10:18   Link #1048
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

l can't wait to get my hands on the sub to see exactly what a character like sylvie that has done absolutely nothing have a better chance at teppei then charlotte
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 13:54   Link #1049
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
l can't wait to get my hands on the sub to see exactly what a character like sylvie that has done absolutely nothing have a better chance at teppei then charlotte
Teppei's probably gonna show Yuu and Sylive a LOT more attention because one's his maid who's with him for like 10 hours a day and one's his FIANCEE.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 15:04   Link #1050
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Teppei's probably gonna show Yuu and Sylive a LOT more attention because one's his maid who's with him for like 10 hours a day and one's his FIANCEE.
ls that it?
and here l was worried...

People heard here first he will end up with charlotte this episode solidifies charlotte even more for me.
Old 2009-08-03, 15:15   Link #1051
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Hilarious censorship keeps encouraging purchase of the DVDs, lol. I thought this ep had some pretty poor animation, in places, and started slowly, but I ended up enjoying it.
Spoiler for ep5:
Spoiler for 5:
It's probably going to become very Charlotte -> Sylvia Centered for the rest of the show. I actually prefer the censoring for one, it gives me more entertainment then watching a bunch of Panties.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 15:51   Link #1052
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
Spoiler for 5:
It's probably going to become very Charlotte -> Sylvia Centered for the rest of the show. I actually prefer the censoring for one, it gives me more entertainment then watching a bunch of Panties.
See now that's something to worry about...still

Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-03, 16:01   Link #1053
kujoe
from head to heel

Charlotte doesn't have to leave even if the anime won't be aiming for her in the end. You can have Silvia's route merged with Charlotte and Yuu's for example, and this will be enough to fill the entire run of the series. They can all help each other and share screen time. If the anime wills it, it can solve each of their problems with two episodes or even less. I don't think it's even that hard.

This is also the reason why some people think it can still be open-ended. Have Teppei grow closer to the heroines by helping them with their problems, solve the assassination mystery together, and voila! Open-ended, harem-ish ending achieved.

I don't regard Yuu and especially Seika to be strong contenders in this series. My eyes are still on Charlotte, and I'm quite suspicious of where the anime is heading with Silvia. It's pretty obvious why one would think of Charlotte has having the highest chances, but Silvia is a different case. Even early on, the anime has gradually hinted about Silvia's scenario with that pendant of hers. I would consider that a flag of sorts—a minor one, but a flag nonetheless.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 18:24   Link #1054
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Charlotte doesn't have to leave even if the anime won't be aiming for her in the end. You can have Silvia's route merged with Charlotte and Yuu's for example, and this will be enough to fill the entire run of the series. They can all help each other and share screen time. If the anime wills it, it can solve each of their problems with two episodes or even less. I don't think it's even that hard.

This is also the reason why some people think it can still be open-ended. Have Teppei grow closer to the heroines by helping them with their problems, solve the assassination mystery together, and voila! Open-ended, harem-ish ending achieved.

I don't regard Yuu and especially Seika to be strong contenders in this series. My eyes are still on Charlotte, and I'm quite suspicious of where the anime is heading with Silvia. It's pretty obvious why one would think of Charlotte has having the highest chances, but Silvia is a different case. Even early on, the anime has gradually hinted about Silvia's scenario with that pendant of hers. I would consider that a flag of sorts—a minor one, but a flag nonetheless.
[/Rant]I really hope it's not Open ended. I hate open ends, Especially when it comes to Harems and Love Triangles . Charlotte leaving was pure Speculation on my end, and i also presented possibilities for the other spectrum. There are way too many underlying Sylvia tones to declare a winner but this Anime as of 5 episodes in is definitely a two horse race. Anybody know what that Charm was at the beginning of episode 5 is from?

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-08-03 at 22:35.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 18:56   Link #1055
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Watched episode 5, even though it was with a slight delay. Also I tried my best to look through the new messages in the thread. I did read many of them but it turned out that since my last post here you've contributed some 40 pages worth of text here, so it was impossible to read it all thoroughly.

Spoiler for ep5:

Also, it looks like we'll have lots of drama ahead or so it seems. Judging by the fact that at Ferris wheel Teppei and Char went very serious all of a sudden.
Though the title for the next episode is really confusing.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru

Last edited by nikorai; 2009-08-03 at 19:11.
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 12:17   Link #1056
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 5
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 13:23   Link #1057
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ep 5
Spoiler:
Uh... Huh!? 0_o I'm still waiting for sub so I don't know what it is about. Reading your description makes me feel ->

Is she really doing all of this for her friend!? [/facepalm] I'm speechless.
Old 2009-08-04, 15:09   Link #1058
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Uh... Huh!? 0_o I'm still waiting for sub so I don't know what it is about. Reading your description makes me feel ->

Is she really doing all of this for her friend!? [/facepalm] I'm speechless.

l see nothing wrong in Charlotte's action, it's not like it was their decision to be engaged....
Old 2009-08-04, 15:32   Link #1059
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
l see nothing wrong in Charlotte's action, it's not like it was their decision to be engaged....
I will reword above sentence to make it's clearer. "Is she really doing all of these to help Silvia x Teppei!?"

I don't have problem if she dates with Teppei because she likes him and want to be with him. But if her true intention is like in that description then WTF? What she greatly lacks in her character is common sense. Well, I should better wait for sub and see it with my own eyes.

My feeling right now is Silvia >>>...>>> Charlotte.
Old 2009-08-04, 15:42   Link #1060
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Well you know, her intention is to get Teppei to think more highly of Sylvia hence the scene where she explained her common background with him. Though in the end, she isn't entirely convinced herself of whether she should be doing this and asks Teppei to "remember her" at least when things with Sylvia goes smoothly. That there is the seed of evil that can get ugly.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen