AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-11, 21:00   Link #1141
blankerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Finally, amatsunagi, could you add the link for the page with all of the translated chapters on it to the first post of this thread, please?
if you mean the thing from Dreg00, it's already there
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 21:06   Link #1142
CNine
Inactive Member

maybe Hajime status come from combination of all his weapon [it's look like status plate excluded skill in power statistic]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 21:58   Link #1143
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Spoiler:
Nah, I doubt so. It has been stated that merely by reading books you can increase some of your stats (that's mostly what he did at first); and he spent 2 months going through the studio and research materials of one of the strongests synergist known, that's pretty much enough.

They also had a bunch of monster free space, he probably did regular training there as that was part of the whole point of camping on that floor. Perhaps Yue helped with some tough love

.... Speaking of, I doubt he'll back track to fight some more monsters. Not only they are mostly irrelevant to his increase once he got strong enough, but there are unseen dangers like traps and other crap. For what has been stated, just like in a game, farming the same thing over and over isn't efficient to raise your level / stats; "grinding" doesn't work.
Old 2014-03-11, 22:02   Link #1144
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
if you mean the thing from Dreg00, it's already there
Ah, so it is. My bad.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 23:40   Link #1145
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
I know if it's pointless talk, but...
Spoiler for hmm, just on my though for while....:
Spoiler for DEAD:
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 23:43   Link #1146
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Spoiler for DEAD:

you forgot about incident in "Cage of Eden", they're crash landing and survived, only to get slaughtered by ancient animal and another passanger later.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 05:55   Link #1147
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
you forgot about incident in "Cage of Eden", they're crash landing and survived, only to get slaughtered by ancient animal and another passanger later.
in cage of eden, the plane managed to slow down and they can still calculate the atmosphere, but if they were to transfer, they can no longer calculate the difference in pressure and altitude as it a completely different space, as well as the chance of the remaining fuel ignite in RL is actually rather large if a crash happened.
Old 2014-03-13, 09:23   Link #1148
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Umm. About that Malay airplane incident, I also have the same silly thought when I heard it disappeared from one of the busiest air traffic line. I thought it's going to be either Cage of Eden, or Lost...

The news seems to have the leading theory that the plane disintegrated mid-flight. But I can't think of how the whole plane would suddenly disintegrate mid-air. What kind of technical problem could ever cause that? I think it might be shot down by the military by mistake.

Maybe the whole plane and passengers were transported to another world like in this series, or simply kidnapped by terrorists.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 09:52   Link #1149
dragon1412

you guys being affected by this novels too much. According to the Malaysian air force official, the plane's transponder apparently stopped working at about the time flight controllers lost contact with it, and it was detected to go off route so the chance for being hijacked is ridiculously high since the turn off the transponders required expert to perform. The disintergrate part is due to lost contact with the aforementioned transponder. But i hope they are either machine failure are even getting hijacked is much better scenario than unable to perform emergency landing since it would crush the plane into little bits and it didn't have to mentioned the people inside.
Old 2014-03-13, 09:54   Link #1150
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Umm. About that Malay airplane incident, I also have the same silly thought when I heard it disappeared from one of the busiest air traffic line. I thought it's going to be either Cage of Eden, or Lost...

The news seems to have the leading theory that the plane disintegrated mid-flight. But I can't think of how the whole plane would suddenly disintegrate mid-air. What kind of technical problem could ever cause that? I think it might be shot down by the military by mistake.

Maybe the whole plane and passengers were transported to another world like in this series, or simply kidnapped by terrorists.
Spoiler for :
Old 2014-03-13, 10:19   Link #1151
bludvein

We are getting sort of way off-topic, although the airplane incident does sound like a planned theft rather than a crash. It veered way off course, with no reported problems, then all of a sudden all its tracking devices go dead at the same time? Yeah right.

To keep this a little on topic, I'm surprised nobody commented on Hajime throwing that one guy through the air for trying to touch Shia.

Oh, and are you planning to do any more chapters Dreg? or just stopping with the first volume?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 10:22   Link #1152
darkofficer
just a devil

If you want to suffer try touching One of hajime girls
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 10:47   Link #1153
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
We are getting sort of way off-topic, although the airplane incident does sound like a planned theft rather than a crash. It veered way off course, with no reported problems, then all of a sudden all its tracking devices go dead at the same time? Yeah right.

To keep this a little on topic, I'm surprised nobody commented on Hajime throwing that one guy through the air for trying to touch Shia.

Oh, and are you planning to do any more chapters Dreg? or just stopping with the first volume?
ah..., sorry for trigger I shot in tis off topic discustion ..

oh dat guy got some gut...
even when people in the town scared when they see a box movin' with 4 wheel..
when those townfolk see hajime's gals...
they forget bot a rule of alowed to see yue n co. til their jaw droped to the floor, but do it at their own risk...
Old 2014-03-13, 12:38   Link #1154
omegasereon

Who else thinks that somehow one of the princesses will become a member of Hajime's harem?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 12:47   Link #1155
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^ it's hard to predict if the princess will be one...
BTW, are you talkin' 'bout the 1st princess..?
Old 2014-03-13, 13:22   Link #1156
omegasereon

^ Yeah. 15 more hours till next chapter...
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 13:40   Link #1157
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
^ Yeah. 15 more hours till next chapter...
thanksfully I got no class tomorrow, so...
HELL YEAH...!!
Old 2014-03-13, 16:40   Link #1158
Guest2

Wonder if we might see a Devil side chapter, now that they've been introduced? One arm reporting back to his leaders or something like that.
Guest2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 18:47   Link #1159
blade82

Quote:
Who else thinks that somehow one of the princesses will become a member of Hajime's harem?
if she has some unique/cheat ability why not and there is 5 members missing for recreate the "8 traitors" group
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 18:58   Link #1160
bludvein

Quote:
I doubt it. We already have the human quota filled with Hajime and maybe Kaori. Maybe he will attract interest like Aiko's, but it would be for the humor involved rather than being a harem member.

We still need an elf, a devil(I doubt they are as categorically evil as the church likes to portray), and maybe a mermaid(not sure how that would work on land). That should cover pretty much all angles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest2 View Post
Wonder if we might see a Devil side chapter, now that they've been introduced? One arm reporting back to his leaders or something like that.
That would be kind of interesting, but I doubt it. The devils are kind of a mystery, and I think it will stay that way until Hajime's party meets them personally. It's part of the tension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
if she has some unique/cheat ability why not and there is 5 members missing for recreate the "8 traitors" group
Only 4 actually. We have Hajime, Yue, Shia, and Tio.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-03-13 at 20:02.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel