AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 24 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 27 21.43%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 18.25%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 15.87%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 11.90%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 9.52%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 10 7.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 6 4.76%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.79%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 10 7.94%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-21, 00:58   Link #41
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

What happened to Nina and who is Leerin's mother/father? It's not the queen since the man she was suppose to marry ran away...and how did they forget about Nina and where did she go? Damn...can't wait for the subs.
Old 2009-06-21, 01:20   Link #42
ipernorris

Nobody noticed that
Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-21, 01:36   Link #43
boss
I am boss

I almost spit my pepsi on the screen during the surfing part. Since the HB took on a more ideal shape, i was hoping for a fancy Psyharden skill finish.
Old 2009-06-21, 02:07   Link #44
Mei19
LOL'ing at t3h old bags

Everyone is voting 10, someone has to combo break.

How can they do that to Savaris?? Blasted off like Team Rocket at a speed of light? It hurts deep inside to see Savaris get thrown to the sky like that in expense of making Mary Sue captain's little puppy Layfon look cool. It pained me to see a character as godly sadistic as Savaris reduced to that. What the hell happened to him afterwards?

What the hell is up with Layfon's surfboard? Psyharden + 12th Heaven Blade = SURFBOARD. WTF? I've seen classier combination from Aladdin and his magic carpet.

What is the meaning of Nina's big face popping out for a split second when Layfon slashed the final enemy? What is the purpose of that?? It would've been ideal for Nina to do something not worthless instead of lie around as if she had a spinal cord injury and had to get logrolled back to Zuellni. And the haikizoku...! Blah waste of space who cares about that goat. Hmm...perhaps I should've voted for 2/10 for the bonus Dixerio/Nina interaction here and the story all in all wasn't bad, as expected ending for 24 episode series. Ya can't expect for them to cover everything...BUT MY BURNING HATRED at the thought of Savaris being humiliated exceeds all!

1/10 painful. I'm not simmering yet.
Old 2009-06-21, 02:21   Link #45
hope assasin

completely agree with you Mei

Lame eding
Old 2009-06-21, 02:30   Link #46
ipernorris

I think the skateboard thing is weird, but not lame: I mean Layfon had to find a way to fly in order to reach and attack the flying monster which was destroying Zuellni. I wouldn't make that much of an issue about it, even because we've already seen Layfon WITHOUT BLADES being able to make very long and high jumps. Now with the psyharden + heaven blade he can fly on it using kei: I don't see a big issue or plot hole here.
What I'm really bothered about is how Layfon dealt with Savaris: I mean he OWNED him in seconds with only his heaven blade... and let's not forget Savaris was using Haikizoku's power as well. What would have happened if Layfon already fused the hb with the psyharden katana?
Old 2009-06-21, 03:01   Link #47
zibi88

Well the thing is that saya was the one that send that blade to Layfon in order to protect him...and punish savaris and goat-chan for what he was doing...... since goat-chan is a part of saya (since the whole regios world is her's) than she can decide who she wants o protect and who not (apperantly Leerin and Layfon are her choice... and she has hope in them)

That kinda confirms what Queen said... she was suppirseing in each moment on what was going on and what saya is doing... at the end she kinda understood the answer

and the flying matter.... what is so suppriseing there.... I mean we saw layfon and haia fight they were flying only useing that kei auras.... HB done that too... so no supprise there that Layfon was able to fly useing his sword for it...

some people quite dont get it what is the reason for Nina's few second moments............. the answer is she fianly saw that Layfon stopped backing off his power.... and that he finaly was able to use his full skills without holding back becouse of what he did in the past (like fianly recognizing his strenght and will to fight).......Delk forgiven him for what he did (Leerin brought that sword to him and kinda won layfons heart there... only layfon is hugging,kissing saying wamr words to leerin from all girls XD and at the end he blushed in shock when felli mentioned about that romance scene between him and leerin back there ^^)..... and queen rather forgiven layfon too (i doubt she was really angry at him from the beggining but she had to expell him becouse it could couse a ruckuss)... and saya the ruller of this whole world putted her hope in him too... so now layfon can be himself without all those burdens on his back ^^

the question for me is.... did layfon gived his new sword back to the queen...since he is in zerenii and sword should not leave grendan..... or he was allowed to keep that sword since saya left if for him.... (with it he can protect zerenii for the time beign of him beign there)

What I'm kinda disappointed is that we didnt saw queen's power >_> we could see what gap is between her and HB's ^^
Old 2009-06-21, 05:59   Link #48
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleri View Post
What happened to Nina and who is Leerin's mother/father? It's not the queen since the man she was suppose to marry ran away...and how did they forget about Nina and where did she go? Damn...can't wait for the subs.
Leerin's mother is the queen, she says herself so to Lintence. (I think others confirmed on earlier pages) It didn't come across as a surprise since we had watched about the DNA sampling before.

Apparently Gorneo brought Nina back to Czellni and she recovered, at the end we saw the fairy carrying sandwiches to her and Layfon while they have a break from their part-time cleaning job in fairy's vault. And yeah, after spending the last two eps trying to save her, it looked weird to relax right away after owning the monster. Well, at least she's all safe and sound and they're back to their business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I think the skateboard thing is weird, but not lame: I mean Layfon had to find a way to fly in order to reach and attack the flying monster which was destroying Zuellni. I wouldn't make that much of an issue about it, even because we've already seen Layfon WITHOUT BLADES being able to make very long and high jumps. Now with the psyharden + heaven blade he can fly on it using kei: I don't see a big issue or plot hole here.
What I'm really bothered about is how Layfon dealt with Savaris: I mean he OWNED him in seconds with only his heaven blade... and let's not forget Savaris was using Haikizoku's power as well. What would have happened if Layfon already fused the hb with the psyharden katana?
As I proposed earlier, he should've just jumped with the infusion of Kei from Saya. It would make sense because we saw what could happen with even less kei. Surfing a sword reminded me of Legolas from the Two Towers movie but like 100x more lame, felt like one of TTGL's "we'll just increase the power np" moments.
Old 2009-06-21, 06:07   Link #49
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Leerin's mother is the queen, she says herself so to Lintence. (I think others confirmed on earlier pages) It didn't come across as a surprise since we had watched about the DNA sampling before.
queen is not leerins mother..... I think what queen sayd to lintence is that she would have been her mother if the men that was supposed to marry her (the queen) didnt runed away to other woman before they wed... and that men had a daughter with that woman which is leerin....
Old 2009-06-21, 06:57   Link #50
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

What's the issue with that DNA sample that we learned of 10 eps ago then? Sorry if it's my mistake but it looked like they were blood-related.
Old 2009-06-21, 07:24   Link #51
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
What's the issue with that DNA sample that we learned of 10 eps ago then? Sorry if it's my mistake but it looked like they were blood-related.

Spoiler for Spoiler from the novel:
Old 2009-06-21, 07:28   Link #52
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

That makes sense then, thanks.
Old 2009-06-21, 09:21   Link #53
TrueKnight

Dudes, subs finally out by Ayako, the final episode.

Last but not least,

Spoiler for Ayako Gratitude:
Old 2009-06-21, 10:43   Link #54
magnuskn

Well, Leerin and Felli are the two main characters still in the running for Fon-Fons heart.

I guess itīll depend on if we get a second season. Which seems not that bad a chance, given that the negative grousing that the end would be a "mess" seems to have disappeared.
Old 2009-06-21, 11:49   Link #55
darry

i know nothing about CSR only saw the Anime... but for me it ends so open it realy looks like theres a Second Season coming ?
Old 2009-06-21, 11:55   Link #56
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
queen is not leerins mother..... I think what queen sayd to lintence is that she would have been her mother if the men that was supposed to marry her (the queen) didnt runed away to other woman before they wed... and that men had a daughter with that woman which is leerin....
Thanks, Ultramarinus gave me a scare until I scrolled down and noticed he didn't know what he was talking about. I knew that the Queen wasn't Leerin's mother but I wasn't 100% sure.
Old 2009-06-21, 11:55   Link #57
zibi88

guhhh sad that Layfon had to give back his sword back.... so not only he lost HB but psyharden katana in one go >__> (since they melted together and made katana HB)

Well there might be another season but I wouldnt be so sure if it will appear so fast... anyway It would be kinda hard to pull things all together now.... Leerin is again in Grendan... and so she wont spend more time with Layfon,Meishen,Nina at zerenii..... there was no inter city match.... queen didnt had to take Leerin back to grendan while layfon throught she kidnapped her.....

So seriouly it would be even more mess in my eyes... (not mention that nina lost the haikizoku which in novel like I saw people talking had been taken by the queen too along with leerin...)

Hmm It's hard to say how the second season would contain.... I guess Saya wanted to test if Layfon will take the HB path again.....but anyway its WAY to hard to imagine how they can play it out now.... Layfon in Zerenii and didnt even throught of going back to Grendan to be a full HB now..... (anywya I wonder if the queen will leave the space for Layfon as it is...since saya choiced Layfon and she is the ruller of this world.... and now Savaris is even gone and left his HB behind... [so queen has now not 11 but 10HB XD)

well it would be nice if Queen said dirrectly to layfon that he can go back and take his place as HB and be close to Leerin... or at least make Layfon take his friends to grendan where they can train to be better military artists.... learn from the best's....
Old 2009-06-21, 12:04   Link #58
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Well, Leerin and Felli are the two main characters still in the running for Fon-Fons heart.

I guess itīll depend on if we get a second season. Which seems not that bad a chance, given that the negative grousing that the end would be a "mess" seems to have disappeared.
Not too sure how that conclusion is reached. Only Leerin and Nina have been the ones who've gotten hugged or kissed by Layfon.

I'd say as of the series close the development so far is:

1.) Leerin (Kiss, hug, kiss, blush, yeah she's in the lead clearly...)
2.) Nina (Emo mode upon disappearance + hug + effeminate "Captain!" scream + disturbing happiness after Nina comes back)
3.) Felli (I don't wish for that )
4.) Mei (Wow she's still alive! Seriously, if this wasn't the series finale I don't think she'd have shown up. Naruki has more screen time then her and she's in the harem >_< )

Leaving out the rescues cause Nina, Felli, and Mei have both been rescued at some point or another by Layfon >_<

I thought someone said that a second season was mentioned on the official website?

I found some of the short clips and non essential moments actually the best part of this episode. Like Sharnid with those two girls asleep in his arms, Nina, Layfon, and Zuellni attacking Mei's bento, Shante strangling Gorneo out of happiness, and witch girl commenting on her screen time and "finally getting outside."

And of course, the skateboard scene was over the top. I wish he'd have at least used both the psyharden katana and the HB before they were fused though.
Old 2009-06-21, 12:06   Link #59
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler from the novel:
eww that's kinda gross. Anyways, this episode was a little disappointing. I was expecting to learn maybe a little more about who the fox guys were and the world of Regios and Saya etc. Also, the fight between Layfon and Savaris was so horrible!!! One attack and bye bye Savaris. Wtf was I waiting for this entire time.
Old 2009-06-21, 12:18   Link #60
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Well there might be another season but I wouldnt be so sure if it will appear so fast... (...) So seriouly it would be even more mess in my eyes...
They could retcon all that happened after Leerin arrived as a dream Nina had while being high on goat-chan's power

So, it wasn't as messy as I thought, and the pacing and emotions were good enough, but too many unresolved plots make it nonsensical and frustrating anyway.
Lol at the Savaris fight too.

Apart from that, nice to see the characters getting wiser, especially Felli and Nina.
And finally, a rabu rabu LayfonxLeerin scene!!! Now that's a hug But that was the least they could do after cutting so many Leerin moments >_>