AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Who does he love more?
Rena 47 57.32%
Mai 21 25.61%
Arika 14 17.07%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-28, 01:07   Link #1
Morisato

Whom does Sergay love more?

Not going to include Nina cause... obviously.

Romantically.

Last edited by Morisato; 2006-02-28 at 02:16.
Old 2006-02-28, 01:16   Link #2
PwrSerge
It's good to be evil...

Given the crap he went to in order to help her "daughter"... It's fairly obvious there were some fairly deep feelings there.

SERGE
Old 2006-02-28, 01:37   Link #3
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
You know the more I think about it, the more I believe the man who Mai loved isn't Sergay, inspite of the evidence that could prove otherwise.

I'd say Rena.
Old 2006-02-28, 02:06   Link #4
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I'll have to vote for Arika, despite that I do not condone the loli-con nature of that could be but pretty messed up relationship.
Old 2006-02-28, 02:33   Link #5
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
voting for Mai, im sure he still has feelings for her somewhere
Old 2006-02-28, 02:45   Link #6
astrallionheart

Even if Sergei *isn't* who Mai fell in love with, the moment our busty orange haired vixen shows up, I for one figure he'll forget about Rena (and Arika, Nina) in a heartbeat
Old 2006-02-28, 04:31   Link #7
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Vote For Mai
Sergay fixed the Letter from Mai or From Jipangu In Episode 12 so I Fixed From This Idea... Rena will be maybe his first Love and Mai his Second
Old 2006-02-28, 07:51   Link #8
astrallionheart

Or he's like Claus Valca in Last Exile. Nagi is like Mullin, who can't get a girl under almost any conditions and no matter how much he throws his heart out, and Sergei, whose just an unconscious chick magnet; no matter the age difference or how uptight they were before, they will fall for him.
Old 2006-02-28, 09:37   Link #9
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart
Even if Sergei *isn't* who Mai fell in love with, the moment our busty orange haired vixen shows up, I for one figure he'll forget about Rena (and Arika, Nina) in a heartbeat
Like the rest of us ...

I actually don't think Sergay is the one who Mai fell in love with ... his hear bothers me ... and the hole Nina rescue scene ... considering Nina's age, either Sergay was sedusing Mai and tacking care of Nina ... or Nina grows really fast ... what's Sergay feeding her

Considering Mai left 2-3 years ago ... if we belive he adopted Nina after his love relationship with Mai ... Nina would have to be 12-13 ... unfortunatly this is not bleach (Ichigo - 12 years old)
Old 2006-02-28, 09:49   Link #10
Lost

Quote:
Or he's like Claus Valca in Last Exile. Nagi is like Mullin, who can't get a girl under almost any conditions and no matter how much he throws his heart out, and Sergei, whose just an unconscious chick magnet; no matter the age difference or how uptight they were before, they will fall for him.

I loved Mullin.

Okay. I think its hard to say who Sergey really likes. Coz if I remember correctly, He was only a child when he fell in love with Rena. So that makes her too old for him? Mai should be about the same age as him, judging from Natsuki. Arika?: She's just too young for him. It really wouldn't be right, and he knows that (hence not reciprocating her affections).

So Mai or Rena? Well, I'm willing to bet its Rena. Never underestimate the power of a childhood crush

But then, I cud be wrong. It remains to be seen I guess *shrugs*
Old 2006-02-28, 11:12   Link #11
philip72

Quote:
Nagi is like Mullin, who can't get a girl under almost any conditions and no matter how much he throws his heart out
I'm suspicious.
Mashiro was a matter of convenience, I don't think Nagi is into girls.
Old 2006-02-28, 11:24   Link #12
ArchDragon
The Ultimate Monster

I'm 96% sure Mai's lover is Sergay.
It doesn't make any sense to introduce Yuuichi with only 6 eps. left.

And if Sergay is Otome-universe's Yuuichi, then the one he truly loves will be Mai.
Rena is to Sergay what Shiho is to Yuuichi, just a childhood friend.

----------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72
I'm suspicious.
Mashiro was a matter of convenience, I don't think Nagi is into girls.
I agree with you there, Nagi isn't human, hence he doesn't have any real interest in girls.

Btw, you better add something about Sergay in your post to avoid deletion.
Old 2006-02-28, 12:17   Link #13
Pleroma

Arika for the win, screw the old hags.
Old 2006-02-28, 12:27   Link #14
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

He obviously loves himself the most =D
Old 2006-02-28, 13:20   Link #15
Captain Picard
LUElinks Forever

Send a message via AIM to Captain Picard
Thank you, JanthraX^. I did not need the mental image that resulted in.
Old 2006-02-28, 13:41   Link #16
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
Like the rest of us ...
Considering Mai left 2-3 years ago ... if we belive he adopted Nina after his love relationship with Mai ... Nina would have to be 12-13 ... unfortunatly this is not bleach (Ichigo - 12 years old)
If she left right after graduation that would be about 8 or 9 years ago, or shortly before Sergey adopted Nina.
Old 2006-02-28, 14:00   Link #17
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
We know that Sergay was studying in Windbloom at the time. Therefore, he probably joined the military AFTER he graduated and prior to that time he spent it with Mai. Otomes are what? 15 years when they enter 1st year and 16 when they graduate (Since Pearls are 2nd year students). Sergay, who is 25, adopted Nina 6 years ago when he was 19 and we know that at that time he was in the military.

Besides, watch episode 1-2, you can see just how much hatred there was between Sergay and Natsuki when they first saw each other.
Old 2006-02-28, 15:38   Link #18
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hatred? No... Contention, yeah they both have that. It's kinda like one of those 'only putting up with you because of a mutal friend' situations. Since the 'mutal friend' is now gone, they don't have to hide the contention any longer.
I seriously would have liked Sergay to have flirted with Natsuki once or twice during the season, just for the sake of throw-back to Musashi. But them being snarky was nice to watch.

Anyway, if Mai comes back and both she and Sergay jump at each other...Nina's gonna have a mental breakdown. We know Tate likes his girls with 'substantial' assets - does Sergay share this preference as well? He did tell Arika to cover up her 'underdeveloped chest' during the Coral Hike... And the woman he flirted with on the sand boat was pretty endowned (either that or it was just the dress)...well, you get the picture I'm sure. ^^

Another possible point: I do wonder why does Sergay have that poofy red neckscarf thing with his outfit...doesn't match unless Sunrise is giving proof that primary colors are the best.

I'm gonna guess that the reason why Mai's boyfriend 'vanished' like he did was because he was called back to Artai to join up with the military. After learning just what Otome were called to do, would later swear allegience to Nagi in the hope that he could create a new world/system where Otomoe would not have to shoulder such a huge burden on their shoulders - where everyone could have access to the Lost Technology.
And we know how much Nagi likes to twist his words about...

More than likely I'm reading too much into nothing but hey...^^
Old 2006-02-28, 15:38   Link #19
Akuma-sama
Purr, good kitty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Picard
Thank you, JanthraX^. I did not need the mental image that resulted in.
You're the one with the crazy imagination, Captain...
...then again, I'm the fanfic writer, so here I go:
Spoiler for Just an everyday scene...:

HAD to do it.
Old 2006-02-28, 16:21   Link #20
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

In the new opening, we see Sergay with a dead Rena in the background. So i will guess it is Rena who he loves most. Especially since we haven't seen Mia yet so we can compare.