1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-15, 22:39   Link #1061
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Looking at the correlative chart, it mentions something about Nunnally and Sayoko. Can someone translate? Also why is Diethard still labelled under the Black Knights? Finally, if Pendragon was "nuked' with everyone in it, why aren't Odysseus, Guinevere, and Carline marked as dead?
Damn Buddy your slow on news
Strygwyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:45   Link #1062
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I can accept your reasoning, it's not bad at all...My point remains though...WHy do you think they have this dynamic connection when the show itself hasn't really gone into much depth about Lulu and Schnizel? I can't remember any significant flashback eps, or episodes that explicitly examine there relationship beyond a superficial whim of Schnizel is l33t because he's l33t...Yeah he beats Lulu in chess all the time (An important expressionist point I know) but his relationship with Charles always seemed more epic and gratifying...The hatred, the lack of answers, Charles' pure coldness then later this jaded acceptance of his son's achivement...I was all into his final battle with Charles (Despite Lulu's Mom being a complete idiot in that episode)...This battle was cool to some extent but ultimately Schnizel feels like leftover villain for me...The villains I cared about are all dead...Don't even get me started on the KoR's and the invisible ink they've written on this entire series...

BTW I'm not gloomy, CG has turned out kinda like I feard though...I had somewhat alluded to this ever since ep 25-26 of last season...I don't examine R2 too bad...Hell I've never given an ep under a 6 or a 5 I think...
I think the cold mastery of their relationship is the type of dynamic they're going for in this case, trying to eliminate personal hatred to the extent with Charles, and instead illustrate an underlying principal of war, based on a struggle of different ideals more then anything else, and it takes on an almost cool professionalism that commanders and soldiers fight one another under, not out of personal motivation or revenge so much but out of necessity to propagate ones cause.
Old 2008-09-15, 22:50   Link #1063
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Lol... did you guys know that if you haven't voted yet, you can see who gave what rating in the polls?
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:52   Link #1064
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^ Everyone knows that dude

@KStriker - Which is why Schnizel has chided Lulu in this episode for not being able to master his mask...Good point...

I think I just like those emotional final confrontations over this elegant intellectual battle...Which BTW Lulu tends to still be an emtional wreck after he turns off the vid-screen...
Old 2008-09-15, 22:52   Link #1065
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Lol... did you guys know that if you haven't voted yet, you can see who gave what rating in the polls?
lol, you can do that even after voting
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 22:56   Link #1066
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
^ Everyone knows that dude

@KStriker - Which is why Schnizel has chided Lulu in this episode for not being able to master his mask...Good point...

I think I just like those emotional final confrontations over this elegant intellectual battle...Which BTW Lulu tends to still be an emtional wreck after he turns off the vid-screen...
Meh, we still got it, just didn't get it in the end. Still, I don't think it should be personal resentment that should really dictate the course of the world, versus an ideology that actually prioritizes the sake of the world. Lelouch and Schneizel are fighting for the world at this point, that is what is at stake, and that is what becomes the focus for both of them.
Old 2008-09-15, 23:00   Link #1067
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well some would argue THE END is what it's all about...And in this endgame I don't think I choose any of their worlds...Give me the Destiny Plan LMMFAO...
Old 2008-09-15, 23:04   Link #1068
scifijimmy

Quote:
Well some would argue THE END is what it's all about...And in this endgame I don't think I choose any of their worlds...Give me the Destiny Plan LMMFAO...
Huh? Explain.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 23:04   Link #1069
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Unfortunately the message of this series is that Kira Yamato's and Lacus Clynes aren't capable of really saving the world, since all they ever have is their self-righteousness to do anything with. Sometimes you have to incorporate the reality of the world (though try and maintain the core values you started out with so you don't lose yourself to it) versus rejecting it at the same time, thus you enable yourself to conquer it. And who knows, Zero Requiem might turn out to be something special in terms of creating a new world
Old 2008-09-15, 23:05   Link #1070
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
so technically, this can now be called 'Apocalypse' or 'Armageddon'.

Schnizzel planning on digging holes in earths surface from outer space and Lelouch has Zero Requiem.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 23:06   Link #1071
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Ahem....I highly doubt the production company is "trolling" anyone. I don't think that's quite there intention here.

Do you have any ideas?
maybe R2-25 is maybe "re:"-start, "re:"-born, "re:"-wind, "re:"-set, "re:"-watch, "re:"-etc?!

cause i've no ideas unless goro & ichiro want to borrow ideas from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWE8ISOf9gw & schnizel would say NOOOO MY ROYAL PARTS ARE SHOWING!!!

but really ha ha funny time in geass is over cause now it just a card chess battle between schnizel god vs pope/papi emperor lelouch
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 23:08   Link #1072
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
Looking at the correlative chart, it mentions something about Nunnally and Sayoko. Can someone translate? Also why is Diethard still labelled under the Black Knights? Finally, if Pendragon was "nuked' with everyone in it, why aren't Odysseus, Guinevere, and Carline marked as dead?
It says they're alive.

And why aren't Odysseus, Guinevere, and Carline marked as dead? Besides the fact that we didn't see them die, we can just logically conclude that they weren't at Pendragon when it was nuked.

Quote:
at someone named Cornelia's Knight giving the ep 1/10
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 23:10   Link #1073
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
It says they're alive.

And why aren't Odysseus, Guinevere, and Carline marked as dead? Besides the fact that we didn't see them die, we can just logically conclude that they weren't at Pendragon when it was nuked.

unless schnizel "snap finger" on them really one "snap finger" from schnizel you know the result.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 00:55   Link #1074
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I thought the Emperor was evil.... now I know what Charles was talking about when he questioned whether Lelouch wanted to leave the world in Schneizel's hands. I knew I didn't like the guy, but I didn't realize until this episode that he was outright evil. And I'm not one to put labels such as "evil" on people, but if Schneizel isn't evil, then I don't know what the hell evil is.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:57   Link #1075
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diedrupo View Post
LMFAO.

But seriously, Schneizel killing Cornelia really pissed me off. The poor woman gets no screen time after being missing for most of the series, then gets shot in the back? BULLSHIT.
Old 2008-09-16, 01:11   Link #1076
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I thought the Emperor was evil.... now I know what Charles was talking about when he questioned whether Lelouch wanted to leave the world in Schneizel's hands. I knew I didn't like the guy, but I didn't realize until this episode that he was outright evil. And I'm not one to put labels such as "evil" on people, but if Schneizel isn't evil, then I don't know what the hell evil is.
How is Schneizel being as crazy as Lelouch make him evil again? He is a Misguided Idealist just like his brother. Ends justify the means, cast away emotion (except Schneizel really did... or did he?), kill a lot of people to achieve peace, rely heavily on symbols, I could go on. They are one and the same really. He is dark gray, his father is dark gray, and so is his brother. It really was "Which ass hole do you choose to rule you?" from the beginning...
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 01:12   Link #1077
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
LMFAO.

But seriously, Schneizel killing Cornelia really pissed me off. The poor woman gets no screen time after being missing for most of the series, then gets shot in the back? BULLSHIT.
Sigh yeah. Poor Cornelia. Both sisters got killed by guns.
Old 2008-09-16, 01:39   Link #1078
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
maybe R2-25 is maybe "re:"-start, "re:"-born, "re:"-wind, "re:"-set, "re:"-watch, "re:"-etc?!

cause i've no ideas unless goro & ichiro want to borrow ideas from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWE8ISOf9gw & schnizel would say NOOOO MY ROYAL PARTS ARE SHOWING!!!

but really ha ha funny time in geass is over cause now it just a card chess battle between schnizel god vs pope/papi emperor lelouch
Maybe it means Re:"quiem". Also, proper sentence structure please. Come on.......
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 02:08   Link #1079
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I was wondering....doesn't the CG chars ever get tired wearing the same clothes? Nunnally????
Old 2008-09-16, 02:18   Link #1080
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I was wondering....doesn't the CG chars ever get tired wearing the same clothes? Nunnally????
No character in any animated series ever gets tired of wearing the same clothing. They may notice it occasionally, but they do not care.