AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-28, 12:22   Link #1
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Claymore Chapter 104

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 104.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Since Claymore is licensed by Viz the following posts are not allowed
  • Asking where you can find Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Posting Claymore scans or translations.
  • Discussing Claymore scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.

Summaries are allowed, it's just that full translations are against the forum rules. The odd image or a translation of a line or paragraph is acceptable, that's considered "fair use" but more than that isn't allowed. If you need to post a single image (or preferably only the relevant part of an image) for a reason related to discussion you can put it on an image host, but never ever post a link where people can see the entire manga.
Old 2010-05-28, 12:24   Link #2
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Threads up early since I won't be around much this weekend and the Chapter is due pretty soon. Keep discussion on topic, don't whine about the chapter not being out and don't link to it once it is.

Thanks.
Old 2010-05-30, 02:03   Link #3
Stream
Radical Dreamer

There appear to be no spoilers at the moment.

I'm a little curious about Renee.
Old 2010-05-31, 00:38   Link #4
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Dang no spoilers out yet? Can't wait for this chapter.
Old 2010-05-31, 23:39   Link #5
Mord

Spoiler for Claymore 104:

Not sure what the first part is related to, however I bolded the second part that appears to be related to Claymore.
Old 2010-05-31, 23:43   Link #6
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
Spoiler for Claymore 104:

Not sure what the first part is related to, however I bolded the second part that appears to be related to Claymore.

google translation of both lines (no idea what the first has to do with claymore either maybe something to do with rabona?)

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2010-05-31, 23:44   Link #7
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
Smile

Someone needs 2 translate it, I can't read it!!!!!!!!!!

Yo any translators in da house?
Old 2010-06-01, 00:28   Link #8
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Hmmm... just like I imagined, Teresa's head leaves Clare's abdomen and comes out her butt, and now she's super powerful sensor type that gives a new meaning to the term "eyes on back".

google translate sucks... unless you wanna type something funny and see how it comes out in another language....

I guess I could translate but it would be pointless since the chapter is coming out soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bah.. ok, done it.. I think it's more or less precise, plus my own predictions.

The two (Helen, Deneve) are dodging the lethal, life consuming projectiles(carnivarous pickles) thrown by Lucierafaela's true awakened form.

They are surprised (shocked maybe) by the change/unusual condition they sense in Clare. (Related to the inability to awaken maybe.. though the word "ihen" 異変 may refer to something strange, abnormal.. or even shocking, disastrous depending on context. She may possible underwent a physical change.

The next issue may include the description of infiltrating Lucierafaela. It says "go through" so it must be that.. (yeah, lucierafaela is now an uber mad fortified castle)

Clare's abdomen, or what is under it, below it is gone, missing.. blah (transformation scar?)

Last edited by Mikke; 2010-06-01 at 01:05.
Old 2010-06-01, 01:10   Link #9
evil_kenshin

sounds kinda ominous but thanks for the translation

looks like 105 will be a very interesting chapter (does that mean Clare has progressed to the next stage of a half awakened?) if they are inside the destroyer.
Old 2010-06-01, 01:17   Link #10
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

I think she's on the track of mastering Teresa's true powers If her scar is gone, she might even be turning more human... while still able to use yoki, hopefully.

Or she might've turned into something incredibly ugly... just upper torso and legs no abdomen.. lmao
Old 2010-06-01, 01:19   Link #11
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post
I think she's on the track of mastering Teresa's true powers If her scar is gone, she might even be turning more human... while still able to use yoki, hopefully.

Or she might've turned into something incredibly ugly... just upper torso and legs no abdomen.. lmao
lol nah Clare will keep her yoki powers

Awakened ones have the body of a normal human (no scars) yet still have their yoki and a half awakened one is in between so things like the scar disappearing isn't to surprising (though it means she's closer to awakened than half yoma at the moment)
Old 2010-06-01, 01:31   Link #12
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
lol nah Clare will keep her yoki powers

Awakened ones have the body of a normal human (no scars) yet still have their yoki and a half awakened one is in between so things like the scar disappearing isn't to surprising (though it means she's closer to awakened than half yoma at the moment)
Oh yeah.. forgot, but.. Judging from the plot, I don't think Clare will ever awaken truly. Not unless it will be revealed that awakening is really completely different from becoming a yoma, as such, Clare won't have the appetite or other monstrous traits of a common AB..

still.. this would've been hilarious:

Old 2010-06-01, 01:35   Link #13
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Oh yeah.. forgot, but.. Judging from the plot, I don't think Clare will ever awaken truly. Not unless it will be revealed that awakening is really completely different from becoming a yoma, as such, Clare won't have the appetite or other monstrous traits of a common AB..
This is leading further and further into territory where Clare can control her awakening so things like not having the same hunger sounds about right
Old 2010-06-01, 01:37   Link #14
chibamonster
'S' Class Fairy Tail

Priscilla already showed us that Awakened Beings can exist without eating guts by sheer will power. If an AB doesn't eat guts, why not go AB? The fab 4 already feel pangs of hunger but don't eat humans.

My vote is that Clare will COMPLETELY awaken. Even dead sisters can awaken . Clare's probably got awakening then super saiyjin Teresa awakening.

<Chiba ducks until more chapter info is ready>
Old 2010-06-01, 01:39   Link #15
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibamonster View Post
Priscilla already showed us that Awakened Beings can exist without eating guts by sheer will power. If an AB doesn't eat guts, why not go AB? The fab 4 already feel pangs of hunger but don't eat humans.

My vote is that Clare will COMPLETELY awaken. Even dead sisters can awaken . Clare's probably got awakening then super saiyjin Teresa awakening.

<Chiba ducks until more chapter info is ready>
Thats not really correct while Priscilla did resist hunger it had a massive side effect (her shrinking over the years) and its not like they can permanently stop eating as we have recently seen (she was at her limit when we saw her as a child)
Old 2010-06-01, 01:43   Link #16
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Lol.. if one awakens then it comes with the entire package, intestine spaghetti included

Clare's never gonna touch that, otherwise she's just gonna go over to the dark side, kill priscilla and take her place as the queen of blades... ahem
Old 2010-06-01, 01:45   Link #17
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Lol.. if one awakens then it comes with the entire package, intestine spaghetti included

Clare's never gonna touch that, otherwise she's just gonna go over to the dark side, kill priscilla and take her place as the queen of blades... ahem
well its always possible claymore is a dark fantasy after all
Old 2010-06-01, 03:52   Link #18
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

I just can't stop laughing at google translator....anyways i don't quite get the whats going on with clare's abdomen... better wait and see
Old 2010-06-01, 03:54   Link #19
Cyclone
Transient Guest

uhm... that's certainly an interesting development if it's true.
from what I can make out, it says, Priscilla runs away, and as the gang is counting their lucky stars Clare gets an uneasy feeling. Then something incredible happens to every's surprise. The last line is "Clare's lower body from the waist (chest?) is no longer there"...

Heh... looks like Claymore is ending faster than we though
(let's hope I misunderstood)
Old 2010-06-01, 04:03   Link #20
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

I want to see a fight between Priscilla and the destroyer.....
Closed Thread