AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-30, 16:11   Link #1021
NyxOne

Devoting an entire 'saga' to the death of a single character...that...wouldn't impact more than two people if she died...is pretty fucking stupid, no?
Old 2008-11-30, 22:13   Link #1022
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Come on .... Dude it would impact more than two people if she died as you can tell everyone loves her .. Hell you love her the way you want to save her from my crusade…. I tell you what we will canonize in the Halls of seireitei … she dies while saving someone… no one can heal her…she will be a Martyr.. The saga is not based off of her untimely demise; her demise just adds more toward the justice cause of fighting this crazy war…. Someone Must Died from the Shinigami side; and that someone must provide an impact enough to cause the Shinigami to want to take on Revenge and fight with more passion…not because they are told too.. Sorry killing off the Afro Shinigami is just not going to do it…. As always .. Kill Hinamori .....kill Hinamori....kill Hinamori...,,hey we will even throw in a Flashback esipode featuring nothing but her...... Kill Hinamori .....kill Hinamori....kill Hinamori...,,
Old 2008-11-30, 22:17   Link #1023
Scarlett_Rain55

It'll impact Japan since they love her to death.
Old 2008-12-01, 00:10   Link #1024
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

you must've forgotten that this is bleach, she's not gonna die neither is matsumoto no one's dying, yet you can still continue on with your crusade (hell you've probably killed her dozens of times using your imagination) lolz

i have a feeling shuhei and kira are gonna clean up nicely.. and we're gonna be seeing a really angsty hitsu
Old 2008-12-01, 01:14   Link #1025
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Come on .... Dude it would impact more than two people if she died as you can tell everyone loves her .. Hell you love her the way you want to save her from my crusade…. I tell you what we will canonize in the Halls of seireitei … she dies while saving someone… no one can heal her…she will be a Martyr.. The saga is not based off of her untimely demise; her demise just adds more toward the justice cause of fighting this crazy war…. Someone Must Died from the Shinigami side; and that someone must provide an impact enough to cause the Shinigami to want to take on Revenge and fight with more passion…not because they are told too.. Sorry killing off the Afro Shinigami is just not going to do it…. As always .. Kill Hinamori .....kill Hinamori....kill Hinamori...,,hey we will even throw in a Flashback esipode featuring nothing but her...... Kill Hinamori .....kill Hinamori....kill Hinamori...,,

I wanna adopt you! I really like your style!

The hell with it...

Kill Orihime.......Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime
...I wanted to do it at least once...

*Flees*
Old 2008-12-01, 11:04   Link #1026
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post

Kill Orihime.......Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime ....Kill Orihime
...I wanted to do it at least once...

*Flees*
No, destroy her slowly.
Old 2008-12-01, 12:11   Link #1027
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'd bet the farm that if you killed Ichigo (unequivocally) Orihime would off herself to be with him.
Old 2008-12-01, 12:59   Link #1028
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Perhaps. I'd expect her to turn heaven and earth taking revenge on his killer first though. Never underestimate the wrath of a "stalker" foiled :P.

Right now, I'm rooting for Kira to die. He has no business acting all cool and bad-ass.
Old 2008-12-01, 13:42   Link #1029
NyxOne

I have no intention of "saving her" from your asinine crusade, Le Rukia. Plus, you've shown yourself to be entirely contradictory:

"Oh, she'll die as a martyr and be forever canonized in the yadda yadda..."

"KILL HINAMORI KILL HINAMORI SHE MUST DIE BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT."
Old 2008-12-01, 14:06   Link #1030
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
I have no intention of "saving her" from your asinine crusade, Le Rukia. Plus, you've shown yourself to be entirely contradictory:

"Oh, she'll die as a martyr and be forever canonized in the yadda yadda..."

"KILL HINAMORI KILL HINAMORI SHE MUST DIE BECAUSE SHE DESERVES IT."
Ok... .... one woman's crusade can be one man's/or woman's 'asinine' adventure.... I have offered to have her die as a marty and to be canonize as away inwhich to help Hinamori lovers accept her fate... like adding sugar coating to a pill.... it tastes a little better going in your mouth and down your throat, but it is still the same pill (the impending Death of Hinamori.), and you have to shallow it .......

go back and read the threads, I never denied that I did not believe she deserves it ........

Kill Hinamori .....Kill Hinamori.....Kill Hinamori.......
Old 2008-12-01, 17:38   Link #1031
NyxOne

Yeah, you know, here's the thing, instead of doing your stupid ass forum tic which, essentially is, "Insert long ellipses and emoticons along with my trademark slogan to make myself sound cool", or what ever, how about you state your want simply instead of sounding like a troll, hm?

And, yes. Hatred against a character is an adventure. You have taught me a valuable lesson. Right.
Old 2008-12-01, 18:12   Link #1032
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Yeah, you know, here's the thing, instead of doing your stupid ass forum tic which, essentially is, "Insert long ellipses and emoticons along with my trademark slogan to make myself sound cool", or what ever, how about you state your want simply instead of sounding like a troll, hm?

And, yes. Hatred against a character is an adventure. You have taught me a valuable lesson. Right.
Hey….. just because I voted her off the island does not mean I hate her…. Hate is a strong word... and after the other Rant I went on today “other thread” … I am would not prefer to use that word… I just feel her value has used up (she hurt my icy boy toy captain) and she can go, as for my crusade signature on this thread…. you either love it or hate it, and you hate it but that is cool because that is your opinion and I respect it….and I am neither stupid or a Troll .....
I am.....however Le_Rukia....

Kill Hinamori………Kill Hinamori………Kill Hinamori
Old 2008-12-01, 18:17   Link #1033
NyxOne

Oh teh noes, she hurt the stoic emo captain.

I hate your little 'holy quest' because it's irritating as all fucking hell. People, when asked what characters they would like to see die, answer calmly, or a little venomously, depending. You, however, spam ellipses and emoticons trying to look like a fucking crusader, when all it does is irritate people.

Oh, and more contradiction:

"I would prefer not to use that word..."

To:

Just about every other post you've made in this thread, which I will take as a counter-argument.

And...wow, self-worship. Pretty low, huh?
Old 2008-12-01, 19:13   Link #1034
Cursing Strike

^off arguring topic^

I say Kira......I know he is a good person, but Im sorry....He is like a gay......really Im sorry.
Old 2008-12-01, 19:30   Link #1035
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Perhaps. I'd expect her to turn heaven and earth taking revenge on his killer first though. Never underestimate the wrath of a "stalker" foiled :P.

Right now, I'm rooting for Kira to die. He has no business acting all cool and bad-ass.
don't you mean Omaeda?
Old 2008-12-01, 20:01   Link #1036
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
No, I meant Kira. I have a soft spot in my heart for ugly, fat guys who prove to the world you can't judge a book by it's cover. And death to the girly men like Kira. Cough. Not that I'm fat myself or anything, of course .

As far as Kira goes, I suppose I should lend some substance or concrete reasons for my hatred. I guess I dislike how easily he allowed himself to be manipulated by Gin. I also feel his character is undeveloped, despite considerable screentime he's gotten. For mine, I enjoy a character if I can empathize or sense their emotions. With Kira though, I don't see anything except some emo-ness, and a pseudo bad-ass attitude seemingly drawn from thin air. All hating aside, I might reconsider if I ever get a better idea of what thoughts lie below those bangs of his.
Old 2008-12-01, 20:12   Link #1037
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Oh teh noes, she hurt the stoic emo captain.

I hate your little 'holy quest' because it's irritating as all fucking hell. People, when asked what characters they would like to see die, answer calmly, or a little venomously, depending. You, however, spam ellipses and emoticons trying to look like a fucking crusader, when all it does is irritate people.

Oh, and more contradiction:

"I would prefer not to use that word..."

To:

Just about every other post you've made in this thread, which I will take as a counter-argument.

And...wow, self-worship. Pretty low, huh?
You are really EMO here….but That to is cool like I said that is your opinion.. Contradiction, because I am choosing not to use the word HATE… people grow and so do I … therefore I choose not to use the word.. as I pointed out … I ranted Sooo much earlier, that I pulled back and reexamined why I was Soooo upset, and it was relevant… further more, I really don’t believe I have used the word Hate… but if you want to check and pull my pervious post go ahead… as for my self-Worship… I don’t who will…

Quote:
don't you mean Omaeda?
Tried to Kill Omaeda off but his fat worthless #$% became a Bad Ass in the manga, so he got pushed to second after Hinamori……

Love me or not .....I am as always signing out as
Kill Hinamori ……Kill Hinamori…….Kill Hinamori
Old 2008-12-01, 21:51   Link #1038
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
You are really EMO here….but That to is cool like I said that is your opinion.. Contradiction, because I am choosing not to use the word HATE… people grow and so do I … therefore I choose not to use the word.. as I pointed out … I ranted Sooo much earlier, that I pulled back and reexamined why I was Soooo upset, and it was relevant… further more, I really don’t believe I have used the word Hate… but if you want to check and pull my pervious post go ahead… as for my self-Worship… I don’t who will…

Tried to Kill Omaeda off but his fat worthless #$% became a Bad Ass in the manga, so he got pushed to second after Hinamori……

Love me or not .....I am as always signing out as
Kill Hinamori ……Kill Hinamori…….Kill Hinamori
somehow that's true, im getting used to you crying out kill hinamori

omaeda, he should've been killed off.. shame on you kubo
Old 2008-12-02, 09:10   Link #1039
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursing Strike View Post
^off arguring topic^

I say Kira......I know he is a good person, but Im sorry....He is like a gay......really Im sorry.
Ok dude… getting rid of Kyra because he was/is Gin’s intimate play mate is not nice, everyone should have the right to love who they want, except the Ichigo/Nel concept, that is going a little too far….. So on kill him off because of his hair of something or because he is loopy looking…
As always …… Kill Hinamori……….Kill Hinamori……….Kill Hinamori
Old 2008-12-02, 11:37   Link #1040
NyxOne

Uh...huh. Look up emo, slogan-troll.
Closed Thread