AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-05, 20:36   Link #981
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacrash Gr View Post
Episode 5: Yukino is just so sweet , also Shidou should tell Origami on why Spacequake occurs, it could help a lot for her to try accept/understand spirits even though AST would likely prefer to destroy spirits rather than contain and talk it out with them.
Origami knows just as much as he does about the space quakes. It was a bit glossed over in ep 3 but no one not even the spirits know why they were being drawn to earth or how they can sometimes not cause the quakes.
Part of talk with Origami was cut in the anime where he did tell her that they didn't want to cause them. its a shame they cut it as it gave a clearer idea why she hates spirits so bad and helps link shidou and her past.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 13:09   Link #982
chaos_animagic

Quote:
They don't just cut material for the heck of it but because of the limited timeslot for TV shows. Shows like Fate/zero did it before(King's meeting) and Shaft do that as well with Denpa Onna(added about 6 minutes on one episode).
Late to responds.... but just want to say I also did not finish watching Fate/Zero (at ep4), and Denpa Onna (at ep3).
Quite interesting the ones I tend not to finish all end up as cutted series... coincidences?

BTW, ep5
So... loli capture complete.

Feels like a sort of parody of The World God Only Know... since they both uses "Dating Sim" style captures, LOL.

Based on the "Apartment" lil'sis made for the spirits... I can bet there's going to be mass harem Spirit following Shido later on...
He's going to become GOD, literally... since Spirits can also summon Angels, LOL. (plus his own "supernatural abilities")
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 13:29   Link #983
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Late to responds.... but just want to say I also did not finish watching Fate/Zero (at ep4), and Denpa Onna (at ep3).
Quite interesting the ones I tend not to finish all end up as cutted series... coincidences?
Yes, total coincidence, considering Fate/Zero didn't really cut scenes until episode 11...
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 14:00   Link #984
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

For an anime that seems basically stupid and is visually a bit ugly, this continues to be a highly enjoyable ride. For sure, this is my unexpected pleasure of the season.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 16:04   Link #985
hyl
reading #hikaributts

It's more like a guilty pleasure for me
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 20:22   Link #986
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
For an anime that seems basically stupid and is visually a bit ugly, this continues to be a highly enjoyable ride. For sure, this is my unexpected pleasure of the season.
Take your words back! My Origami is not ugly!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 22:01   Link #987
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

What was that all she wanted to do is go to the onsen
Old 2013-05-06, 22:45   Link #988
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sure how this is "ugly." The last thing the characters are is ugly; this show has some of the best-looking character designs this season.
Old 2013-05-06, 23:19   Link #989
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure how this is "ugly." The last thing the characters are is ugly; this show has some of the best-looking character designs this season.
Some people has their own taste for designs, I guess like certain user who says Buriki's are perverted ugly desings.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 00:12   Link #990
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
It's not the characters that are ugly for me; it's the overall look of the show. Maybe it's the dark colour palette, or the way the frames feel crowded, or something about the drawing. In any case, I personally find the look awkward, kind of clunky. Feel free to differ.

I expected to drop this show after an episode or two, but this stupid premise is somehow turning to gold.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 07:50   Link #991
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I must admit, the colour quality is really horrible. I expected Origami to look like this :
Images
Not for adulterers
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 09:11   Link #992
Miraluka
Banned

She doesn't smiles like that.
Old 2013-05-07, 09:26   Link #993
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
It's not the characters that are ugly for me; it's the overall look of the show. Maybe it's the dark colour palette, or the way the frames feel crowded, or something about the drawing. In any case, I personally find the look awkward, kind of clunky. Feel free to differ.

I expected to drop this show after an episode or two, but this stupid premise is somehow turning to gold.
I never thought the color palette was dark. It's quite vibrant, in fact. Are you perhaps watching the Nico stream? The TV broadcast looks a lot better.
Old 2013-05-07, 13:42   Link #994
Xion Valkyrie

I like the character designs, but it does suffer a bit from the same face syndrome where basically all the main girls + even the MC have the exact same eye shape.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 15:44   Link #995
Miraluka
Banned

Reine!! I guess Marcus H. might love this:

Old 2013-05-07, 18:24   Link #996
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Newest episode was 100% pure filler. During the captain's rant, I actually just wanted her to shut up after a while.
Old 2013-05-07, 18:28   Link #997
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Origami's seduction... is.... tempting...

but Yoshinon's cuteness is the best...
I don't know why but I like when the imouto got panicked when her onii-chan want to do another suicidal attempt

well... this is a good episode... and hotspring episode will come next
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 11:11   Link #998
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Origami's seduction... is.... tempting...

but Yoshinon's cuteness is the best...
I don't know why but I like when the imouto got panicked when her onii-chan want to do another suicidal attempt

well... this is a good episode... and hotspring episode will come next
IMO the best girls for shidou are in this order 1. Origami 2. Kurumi 3. Tohka 4. Yoshino 5. Mana 6. Kotori
Origami may not be as busty as tohka but she seems more interesting.
Kurumi is smoking and for some reason I have a feeling she'd turn tsundere very quickly Tohka is attractive but she's a space cadet and that ruins her for me.
Yoshino is 4 because she's a little too shy.
My guess is mana is quite attractive as well but the sister thing works against her
Kotori is worse then mana because in addition to the sister thing is she's very much like shana and louise from ZNT in commander mode.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 13:54   Link #999
Miraluka
Banned

Sadly, no high res for this one:
Old 2013-05-09, 15:16   Link #1000
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Yoshino in seifuku! y--Yaay!

Tags