AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-12-11, 20:56   Link #21
Double_Edge
Cool Lander

Was anyone else kinda scared when Hallelujah was torturing that guy? It sent chills down my spine. bet that scar guy will get revenge, especially since he said "Gundam!!!" after his pawtna died.

anyway, hallelujah sure is getting alot of attention for a side character. as of now, he overshadows the lame and boring setsuna.
Old 2007-12-11, 23:08   Link #22
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Just a thought, all of the comparasions should be posted in a spoiler tag in my opinion. There are people who probably havent seen some of these unrelated animes.

Any ways he is a cool character. I dont think he can control his bad personality. But the way he tortured that guy, was Cruel.
Old 2007-12-11, 23:38   Link #23
Cherudim Arche

Hallelujah does have a score to settle with Soma from earlier, so if he can't have her, he might as well kill someone else in the worse manner of death. At least that was a good cockpit death compare to the ones in seed.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 17:21   Link #24
piccu

Quote:
Hallelujah : *Slices Soma's arm off*
That made me ROFL. Ugly people deserve to die.
If Soma's really his sister, I'd love SUNRISE if they'd reveal it, after Hallelujah has given her a lethal attack

Allelujah has been my favourite character from the beginning, before the spilt personality emerged. In addition, having seen Hallelujah's hawt bad ass personality makes me like him even more...
piccu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 17:52   Link #25
Mangaka-chan

I think besides Lockon, Allelujah is the most human of the pilots. Reason why?

Spoiler for episode 10:

And is it just me or could there be some potential ChristinaxAllelujah pairing going on soon?

Spoiler for episodes 9 and 10:
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 18:00   Link #26
Terra

She knew he was crying because she heard him crying over the radio. No one else was listening in on it as there was no need to. She's the one who generally seems to handle communication with the pilots. But she does seem soft on Allelujah judging by how she called out for him and no one else. It just makes me wonder how she'd react to Hallelujah. For that matter how any of them would react to Hallelujah since we have absolutely no idea who else knows about the split personality. We know he talks to Hal quite openly, but people might just think he likes to talk to himself and take it as a personality quirk.
Old 2007-12-12, 18:00   Link #27
piccu

@Mangaka-chan: No, I think you're not the only one, I've seen a few other people^^

I'm not very keen of this pairing though.
What about AlleTieria? Since there are lots of speculations going on that Tieria is actually female... Popular with the yaoi fangirls anyway *cough*
piccu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 18:20   Link #28
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piccu View Post
@Mangaka-chan: No, I think you're not the only one, I've seen a few other people^^

I'm not very keen of this pairing though.
What about AlleTieria? Since there are lots of speculations going on that Tieria is actually female... Popular with the yaoi fangirls anyway *cough*

I doubt Tieria will turn out to be female (I think that kind of a plot twist might do it for some Gundam fans and cause a riot or a strike ^^;; ). But you're right in that the Al/Tieria pairing is quite popular *points to certain live journal communities*.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 18:36   Link #29
therationalpi

What I'm starting to wonder about is who/what made Allelujah. If we judge from the ending credits (Not necesarily a good source), then Allelujah would from Europe. So, we really have 3 very probable groups that could have made him. First, the HRL is a prime suspect, because we already know they have a program that creates super soldiers. Alternatively, he could have been experimented on by the AEU, based on the theory that he's British. Perhaps they have since given up on it, and Hallelujah is why. Finally, now that we know that Celestial Being has some sort of his, he may be a product of that organization.

I'm interested to find out who caused him to be what he is, because that will really effect his character.
Old 2007-12-12, 19:31   Link #30
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by therationalpi View Post
What I'm starting to wonder about is who/what made Allelujah. If we judge from the ending credits (Not necesarily a good source), then Allelujah would from Europe. So, we really have 3 very probable groups that could have made him. First, the HRL is a prime suspect, because we already know they have a program that creates super soldiers. Alternatively, he could have been experimented on by the AEU, based on the theory that he's British. Perhaps they have since given up on it, and Hallelujah is why. Finally, now that we know that Celestial Being has some sort of his, he may be a product of that organization.

I'm interested to find out who caused him to be what he is, because that will really effect his character.
Well it says in his profile that "Spent his childhood as an orphan in the Human Reform League. ", and we know that the HRL have a program like that so it's probably the HRL.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 07:30   Link #31
FireChick

I saw RC's screenshots of episode 11 and....awww! Allelujah so cute when he's little! But still, Hallelujah takes creepy to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Trust me!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 10:31   Link #32
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
She knew he was crying because she heard him crying over the radio. No one else was listening in on it as there was no need to. She's the one who generally seems to handle communication with the pilots. But she does seem soft on Allelujah judging by how she called out for him and no one else. It just makes me wonder how she'd react to Hallelujah. For that matter how any of them would react to Hallelujah since we have absolutely no idea who else knows about the split personality. We know he talks to Hal quite openly, but people might just think he likes to talk to himself and take it as a personality quirk.
I think it is known.

Spoiler for ep 11:
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-15, 11:54   Link #33
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
I think it is known.

Spoiler for ep 11:
Spoiler for Ep 11:
Old 2007-12-15, 21:26   Link #34
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Spoiler for Ep 11:
Spoiler:
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 00:42   Link #35
seiks

... Isn't Soma "Designer Baby"? So she can't be really related to anyone.

I'm thinking Allelujah is probably from Siberian Russia, taking into account the member states of HRL and his name. Actually, in Russian, you don't pronounce the "h"...

Yeah, Sumeragi knows, Setsuna doesn't. Tieria... who can tell? Anyway, there's plenty of loose ends, including Ming's girlfriend asking Soma to get revenge, the leaning-toward-Hal thing toward the end, and the pending investigation into the Super Soldier program.

Also, it's really not clear why and how Hal exists. Is it an intentional result of the experiments? Is it a side effect? I think it might have something to do with Al's strong reaction to other people with quantum brainwaves. We can probably assume that the "disposal" the scientist mentioned is when Al was sent to drift through space with the others...

(Anyway, Happy Birthday, Al!)
seiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 03:17   Link #36
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiks View Post
Also, it's really not clear why and how Hal exists. Is it an intentional result of the experiments? Is it a side effect?
According to episode 11, it seems more a side effect of messing with his brain rather than intentional.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 18:01   Link #37
FireChick

Hallelujah just took creepy to a WHOLE new level.
Old 2008-01-12, 18:49   Link #38
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
Hallelujah just took creepy to a WHOLE new level.
not really, tiera is the king/queen/it??? of weird stuff in gundam 00. hallelujah is just insane, tiera on the other hand is just creepy/bizare etc with his appearance and 2in1 gundam MS.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 20:20   Link #39
FireChick

Quote:
not really, tiera is the king/queen/it??? of weird stuff in gundam 00. hallelujah is just insane, tiera on the other hand is just creepy/bizare etc with his appearance and 2in1 gundam MS.
I don't think Tieria is that bad. Hallelujah, to me, is VERY, VERY, VERY creepy! And I ranked creepy anime characters like him (such as Lucy from Elfen Lied, Mion/Shion from Higurashi, etc.) on a scale of 1 to 10. And I think Hallelujah just BROKE that scale. I had this since episode 10 (scenes where he tortured that Ming person to death). He had me officially creeped! I still like Allelujah though. He's all sweet and cute.
Old 2008-01-12, 21:30   Link #40
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I don't think Tieria is that bad. Hallelujah, to me, is VERY, VERY, VERY creepy! And I ranked creepy anime characters like him (such as Lucy from Elfen Lied, Mion/Shion from Higurashi, etc.) on a scale of 1 to 10. And I think Hallelujah just BROKE that scale. I had this since episode 10 (scenes where he tortured that Ming person to death). He had me officially creeped! I still like Allelujah though. He's all sweet and cute.
ya i did find him to be sadistic but i find ppl like tiera infinitely more creepier than any insane sadistic character.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote