AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-06-17, 23:29   Link #5401
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
They're not relevant and don't reveal anything other than what you see from looking at the picture, hence why they're untranslated.
You are making progress Deacon, now at least you leave the untranslated mech info pages in the volume.

Hopefully you do the same when you release Crossbone Ghost!
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 07:20   Link #5402
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Nope! Those will forever be omitted
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 00:14   Link #5403
Tendou Souji

Snow White
http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/cover_b/32...1302000126.jpg
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-19, 00:39   Link #5404
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Cool, face details and buster rifle design. In 3 more years they'll show the rest of the unit.
Old 2013-06-19, 00:51   Link #5405
Tendou Souji

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Cool, face details and buster rifle design. In 3 more years they'll show the rest of the unit.
While I think the fact that we still don't have a full body shot of the main suit of the damn novel 3 years in I doubt we'll have to wait too much longer for the rest of the suit. I've heard sales are way down and if they really are aiming for the 20 year anniversary for an air date we have 1 and a half years at most to wait. Wasn't Prometheus revealed in the novel it was on the cover of? Still complete bull that it has taken this long for a retooled Zero.
Old 2013-06-19, 11:19   Link #5406
gordol
Banned

Quote:
While I think the fact that we still don't have a full body shot of the main suit of the damn novel 3 years in I doubt we'll have to wait too much longer for the rest of the suit. I've heard sales are way down and if they really are aiming for the 20 year anniversary for an air date we have 1 and a half years at most to wait. Wasn't Prometheus revealed in the novel it was on the cover of? Still complete bull that it has taken this long for a retooled Zero.
Yep, it was obvious they're planning to reuse all the new MG EW frames for the FT suits.

But for Snow White they're going to need a new mold, and from that we'll see a 2.0 of the Wing Zero EW ver.
Old 2013-06-20, 02:50   Link #5407
blacksun128

Quote:
That's cool, can't wait to see all the suits with or without anti nano cloaks, in that picture it seems that unlike the first pictures of Snow White, it now has its wings equipped at the backpack while its cloaks are on.
blacksun128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-20, 13:15   Link #5408
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Glory 4 is finally out for those interested.
Thanks a lot, Deacon!
Old 2013-06-21, 10:36   Link #5409
blacksun128

Here's the larger image of the volume 8 cover featuring "SNOW WHITE?", anyway it looks like

WING ZERO's(tv ver)
*head

---PLUS---

WING ZERO's(ew ver)
*twin buster rifle(robot damashii)
*wings(master grade)

Old 2013-06-21, 10:58   Link #5410
gordol
Banned

Funny that the new Twin Buster Rifle is supposed to be cartridge based yet the pic just show Wing Zero Ka rifles...
Old 2013-06-22, 22:58   Link #5411
gordol
Banned

Some info and clarification from the chinese novel translator:

Quote:
Good questions:
1.Also there's a pic of the Snow White firing a bazooka like weapon, what weapon is that?
The picture is in the novel book(forgot which volume).
The new novel book seems to have more illustration than magazine.
According to the context, it should be the Seven Dwarves

2.Regarding FT could tell me what exactly is the Seven Dwarves? A buster rifle attachment? Special cartridges? A separate weapon?
See 1.the Seven Dwarves (original name: Sieben Zwerge,German words,not Dutch),according to the pic in 1 and the description in novel(sounds like a bow), should be a weapon like crossbow. A separate weapon with seven bullet options, which name is color in German. Each bullet options carries special element.(e.g. Rot=red=fire)

3.Did Warlock do a fire pillar attack against the Virgos IV in the latest issue?
No. It's a misunderstanding by Google translator. Due to the attack by Warlock, the virgo exploded, caused a fire pillar.

What weapons did those 3 ace Mars Suits used? I could see to Beam Spears and a Beam Axe
Heart Queen=Mace
Club Jack=Tabar(Spear-shaped sword+axe)
Spade King=Lance

Last edited by gordol; 2013-06-22 at 23:49.
Old 2013-06-23, 00:33   Link #5412
Tendou Souji

That is great info. When he says the new novel has more illustration than magazine is he talking about the one about to be released? Are they new pictures or just stuff we've already seen?
Old 2013-06-23, 02:35   Link #5413
NTC

Hallo, i'm the "lovely" Chinese translator of FT. Thank Gordol for opening an account here for me. I can finally speak here.(I have registered two accounts before but neither could post any reply, maybe my IP in China is not welcome here)

It's interesting to find my translation discussed here. I will be pleased to explain the Chinese description that Google cannot translate.

Quote:
That is great info. When he says the new novel has more illustration than magazine is he talking about the one about to be released? Are they new pictures or just stuff we've already seen?
The volume (already released) contains new illustration that not included in GA. At least two pics. 1st, the snow white is shooting her dwarf. 2nd, Heero is eating apple with the company of Relena.
NTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 05:42   Link #5414
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTC View Post
Hallo, i'm the "lovely" Chinese translator of FT. Thank Gordol for opening an account here for me. I can finally speak here.(I have registered two accounts before but neither could post any reply, maybe my IP in China is not welcome here)

It's interesting to find my translation discussed here. I will be pleased to explain the Chinese description that Google cannot translate.

The volume (already released) contains new illustration that not included in GA. At least two pics. 1st, the snow white is shooting her dwarf. 2nd, Heero is eating apple with the company of Relena.
Hi bro! I have some more questions:

1-Who was piloting the other 2 ace Mars Suits besides the Queen of Hearts by Naina? How did they defeat Virgos with only melee weapons(planet defensors are mostly invincible here)
2-Could you explain the Mad Gundanium that makes the Sherazade Dagger?
3-What about the gian fortress ships that appeared? Any detail on them? Is the Grand Chariot the same from G-Unit?
4-Are the Seven Dwarves ammo stored on the Snow White wings?
5-Regarding Preventer 5, does the Virgo 3 have chest missile launchers? When Dix is knocked unconscious does the Virgo AI fight for him?

Welcome!
Old 2013-06-23, 06:07   Link #5415
blacksun128

Quote:

Wohow! Great, that's an interesting info, can you post both pictures here?
Old 2013-06-23, 08:13   Link #5416
NTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Hi bro! I have some more questions:

1-Who was piloting the other 2 ace Mars Suits besides the Queen of Hearts by Naina? How did they defeat Virgos with only melee weapons(planet defensors are mostly invincible here)
3-What about the gian fortress ships that appeared? Any detail on them? Is the Grand Chariot the same from G-Unit?
5-Regarding Preventer 5, does the Virgo 3 have chest missile launchers? When Dix is knocked unconscious does the Virgo AI fight for him?

Welcome!
Quatrine and Mille,no doubt. And Jack for Mille.
Planet defensors are mostly invincible against firing weapon but weak against melee weapon.
They finished all the defensors off.The most Virgo were disabled by the plasma discharge caused by seven dwarves white

More light and firm than Gundanium. No other information.

Oh no.Ikuze didn't get the description of Babel.It's a long story.
It is Called Babel.Formed of 12(A-L) pentagon shaped rail vehicle, length of side: 500m (each vehicle)
The most intersting feature is, it can form any shape like Lego
About formation,take a look at : 2nd pic.
http://blog.yeshj.com/ntcace/articles/1745809.html

Each pentagon is equiped with weapon, is also a arsenal and plant.

No info for Grand Chariot.

No info

Virgo 3 have waist missile launchers...
Virgo AI did fight for him, just move, ready to launch missile, then boom...

Pic1: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/mbo1.jpg/
Pic2: end of this page:
http://blog.yeshj.com/ntcace/articles/1731572.html
NTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 09:14   Link #5417
blacksun128

isn't that picture was already shown before? I thought you said new, anyway, is that bazooka the seven dwarf itself?
Old 2013-06-23, 10:41   Link #5418
Eeni

If you're talking about the last picture on the 2nd link, then both those images have already come out before. I can't recall when the one with Snow White & bazooka was published, but the one with Relena peeling the apple for Heero was sometime around the end of the Presenter's arc.

Welcome NTC, and thank you for your help in translating this story ^_^

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 19:10   Link #5419
Aldaeus

Quote:
Quatrine and Mille,no doubt. And Jack for Mille.
Planet defensors are mostly invincible against firing weapon but weak against melee weapon.
They finished all the defensors off.The most Virgo were disabled by the plasma discharge caused by seven dwarves white

More light and firm than Gundanium. No other information.

3-What about the giant fortress ships that appeared? Any detail on them? Is the Grand Chariot the same from G-Unit?
Oh no. Ikuze didn't get the description of Babel. It's a long story.
It is Called Babel. Formed of 12(A-L) pentagon shaped rail vehicle, length of side: 500m (each vehicle)
The most intersting feature is, it can form any shape like Lego
About formation,take a look at : 2nd pic.
http://blog.yeshj.com/ntcace/articles/1745809.html

Each pentagon is equiped with weapon, is also a arsenal and plant.

No info for Grand Chariot.

No info

Virgo 3 have waist missile launchers...
Virgo AI did fight for him, just move, ready to launch missile, then boom...

Pic1: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/mbo1.jpg/
Pic2: end of this page:
http://blog.yeshj.com/ntcace/articles/1731572.html
To my knowledge yes the Grand Shario which was mistranslated by Tokyo Pop from what should have been the French name for the Big Dipper, Grand Chariot. However
Spoiler for G-Unit Spoiler:
I have all three volumes of G-Unit if other questions arise regarding it if they decide to pull stuff from it into Frozen Teardrop.
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 19:47   Link #5420
gordol
Banned

NTC, what about the MD Magnacs? Are they all MDs and only Rashid unit serves as the commanding unit controlling all remotely? I hear they are divided by specialty(melee, range, stealth, etc), any words on what weapons/equipments they use? Were they destroyed or simply disabled?

Do they name Tallgeese Heavens rifle as Dobergun or Mega Cannon? Does it have different outputs?

Thanks for your translations!

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing