AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-07-18, 20:04   Link #1
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Torture Music

Here's a bit of an odd one...
What's your favorite anime music to torture people with?
As for me, my little brother HATES the Doraemon opening. He absolutely cannot stand it! So naturally, I bother him with it constantly. I'll sneak onto his computer when he's not there and put and mp3 or midi file of it under a weird file name. Soon curiosity gets the best of him and he opens it. Ah...so amusing. I'll just be sitting near his room and hear, "Huh? What's this?::music starts::.....ARGGGG!!!!"
heh heh...so am I just really demented, or does anyone else do stuff like this? (Though it's partially his own fault since his reactions are so highly amusing. )
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 23:22   Link #2
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by llama
Here's a bit of an odd one...
What's your favorite anime music to torture people with?
As for me, my little brother HATES the Doraemon opening. He absolutely cannot stand it! So naturally, I bother him with it constantly. I'll sneak onto his computer when he's not there and put and mp3 or midi file of it under a weird file name. Soon curiosity gets the best of him and he opens it. Ah...so amusing. I'll just be sitting near his room and hear, "Huh? What's this?::music starts::.....ARGGGG!!!!"
heh heh...so am I just really demented, or does anyone else do stuff like this? (Though it's partially his own fault since his reactions are so highly amusing. )
I think I've managed to torture my friends with UNDER17 songs many times. They'll be like "...tenbatsu.... tenbatsu... ARG!! You got it stuck in my head again?!?!?!"
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 07:05   Link #3
ShikaShika
無罪

Hmm you should add it to Autostart, so he'll have a good time every time he boots up the computor. It's even funnier if he doesn't know anything about comps so he can't fix it.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 07:48   Link #4
Tritium
doaho...

i love the doraemon song konna koto ii na dekitara ii na anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedo, it makes me so happy i don't know why
Tritium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 09:43   Link #5
bunnykun
What is, what is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
Hmm you should add it to Autostart, so he'll have a good time every time he boots up the computor. It's even funnier if he doesn't know anything about comps so he can't fix it.
BTW how do u do that, just add the file to startup folder?

Also, I very much dislike DBZ GT Opening and Ending..
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 12:58   Link #6
lobotomoy

Minimoni is just so brilliantly horrible.
lobotomoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 13:11   Link #7
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Quote:
BTW how do u do that, just add the file to startup folder?
start
->control panel
->sounds, speech, and audio devices
->change the sound scheme
->look for "Start Windows"
->click on it
->broswe
->select the song
->click "apply"

I torture ppl at school with the Popotan Opening, they dispise, no...loathe it and still its so cathy they get it stuck in their heads and are forced to hum it XD
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 13:26   Link #8
bunnykun
What is, what is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
start
->control panel
->sounds, speech, and audio devices
->change the sound scheme
->look for "Start Windows"
->click on it
->broswe
->select the song
->click "apply"

I torture ppl at school with the Popotan Opening, they dispise, no...loathe it and still its so cathy they get it stuck in their heads and are forced to hum it XD
I takes only .wav files, or maybe you have to convert .mp3 to .wav files first?

EDIT: Yea, i did a bit of research and you do have to convert the files to wav format first. =), unless there is another way..
bunnykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 13:48   Link #9
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Quote:
I takes only .wav files, or maybe you have to convert .mp3 to .wav files first?
Yeah you have to convert it to .wav first. Use dbpoweramp to convert it, it's freeware.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 14:20   Link #10
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

When a friend of my brother visit him my mother and i sing the oppenig of the french version of Pokemon. Hehe my brother was very mad but is friend laugh.

Je veux devenir le plus fort de tous les dresseurs...
ça demande du courage pokémon...
Pokémon attrapez les tous!

Yes the op of popotan is grrrrrrrrrrrrr, just thinking about it...sh$*& %$%? &%&? i got it in my head now. But i really liked the ending, with the flowers who are dancing...

and thank for posting how we can put a annoying song on star up, i will hapilly disturb mother and brother with it.
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-19, 18:06   Link #11
llama

MWAHAHA! I haven't thought about putting it for the start-up before! Thanks for the idea! Now to lure him away from his computer...
Ah! I thought of another one! My youngest brother (I seem to have a lot of siblings, don't I?) Can't stand Moon Revenge from the Sailor Moon R movie. Although his reactions aren't quite so extreme, but it's still fun.
Now I'm off to convert Doraemon to a wav file.
Old 2004-07-20, 05:32   Link #12
ShikaShika
無罪

Just remember to hide the file neatly and rename it. Even if he doesn't know how the startup thing works he'll understand that it's somewhere on his comp and he'll search for it.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 21:48   Link #13
Saitou00

I remember my friend keeps annoying his brother with Let Me Be With You from Chobits. I don't have much of my own music so, I can't really torture any of my friends with music. Sometimes they can torture me. I can find that Tenbatsu Angel Rabbie theme very annoying.
Saitou00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 22:46   Link #14
SoulDrinker
wandering soul

Send a message via MSN to SoulDrinker
i just like to piss off my sister with my music. cant annoy my friends cuz they like what i like.so whos into static x?
SoulDrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-21, 17:45   Link #15
llama

Well, I finally got ahold of my brother's computer long enough to change the start up! (He spends waaay too much time on that thing!) Now all that's left to do is wait.
Old 2004-07-21, 22:42   Link #16
Chiaki Nozomi
Indie Director

Send a message via AIM to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via MSN to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via Yahoo to Chiaki Nozomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobotomoy
Hello!Project is just so brilliantly horrible.
Fixed!

I don't care what people say - Tsunku is a musical genius.

Torture music... anime songs

Hello!Project provides more than enough peppy happy bunnie rainbow star sparkle fluffy pink pop fodder for me. If I started listening to OP/ED again... I would blow up from overload. Thank teh Gods for skip ahead. I would get those catchy things in my head and sing them all day... and if you've ever heard me sing... I give you an award for surviving with your hearing intact.
Chiaki Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 18:34   Link #17
llama

Heh heh heh. That was fun. ^_^ I was in my room and then heard my brother make a really strange noise. Then he shouted "Come here!!!" So I went in there and heard Doraemon playing. He was then saying it didn't matter because he could fix it, but then he couldn't remember how. He kept asking me but of course I didn't tell. The funniest thing was while he was trying to fix it (I had gone back in my room and left him to deal with it) I suddenly heard him shout "Nooo! I clicked on that thinking it would change it, but instead it played it...AND THERE'S NO STOP BUTTON!!!" So he had to sit and listen to it. Unfortunetely he eventually figured it out, but it was fun while it lasted.
Old 2004-07-23, 15:32   Link #18
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

you're evil hehehe
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 06:29   Link #19
wao
OK.

Lol. There's noone for met o torture and nobody tortures me, but if so, some torture music would be KOTOKO songs, oh god, I cannot STAND the pop-cute synth and singing. Argh. Sorry to any KOTOKO fans out there...

I also can't stand the OP to Spiral. It had a good tune and could have been catchy, but the singing... please..... save... meeeee T_____T

Oh, and this is fairly unknown, but if you ever played the two small kids' image song from RK, Shiroi Ichigo enough times you'd commit suicide.
Old 2004-07-24, 08:24   Link #20
koyaanisqatsi
Πρεσβύτερος Πεσιμιστής

Personally, I know it is sooo easy to torture me...Lucky no one around me knows about these:

1.) Ayumi H. -- don't flame me your Ayumi fans! I just cannot stand her singing and her music techno stuff...and my god I heard a track on online radio once..she was singing live but was SOOO out of tune..I couldn't bear it and have to switch to listening to my stack of mp3s on my machine...people at work was like 'What the hell happened to her!?'

2.) Under17 -- someone else in this thread has already mentioned this....

3.) Sailor Moon 1st season Japanese OP... My sister used to LOVE the show...she watched every episode on it when it comes on at around 17:30 hour....I would be trying my hardest to concentrate on doing my homework (we were living in a tiny flat..)...listening to the tune makes me feel a.) Shamed, because I can't believe that my sister, who shares almost 99.9% similarities with me, actually watch this show b.) I was forced to watch it...especially through the 'sailor' transformations...they took 2 mins each...Jesus Christ.... My sis subsequently bought the soundtrack, and start playing it on stereo...there was no escape....

Hm..to torture my sister....

1.) jpops and anime music! how easy is that?
2.) My singing
koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote