AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-07, 05:06   Link #1261
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Did Asuki asked Kazuki who does he love? and he answered Futami ( thats Eriko right ) ...but probably i missed totally in translation
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 05:21   Link #1262
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

nope

Spoiler for kimikiss:
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 07:44   Link #1263
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
probably? that's like only 50%

To asuka it means the remaining 50% is really 100%!

Go Asuka!

*laugh evilly as Asuka runs into the chao*

Old 2008-01-07, 08:16   Link #1264
arkxkra
全力全開

Spoiler for ep13:

Last edited by arkxkra; 2008-01-07 at 08:28.
arkxkra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 08:31   Link #1265
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Hello. No subs yet? I watched this episode at 5 am, was almost completely asleep and understood about 80% of the talks.
Speaking of animation quality. As bad as it might be, i think there's an attemptto improve character design. Maybe its my imagination but Asuka and Mao look nice in this episode. Also they used a lot of closeup shots which probably added to the effect.

Spoiler for just in case - no subs yet:

Quote:
To asuka it means the remaining 50% is really 100%!
Yep, especially taking into account the new opening (who was she kissing).
Actually she dwells upon it more when she sits on the bench ("then there's a chance for me").

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 08:34   Link #1266
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
Am I the only KouichixHoshino supporter here? ._. O well
Well, i was until we found out about Mao's feelings for him. Now i just want more juicy drama.
Old 2008-01-07, 10:01   Link #1267
usagijen

sigh, I haven't watched ep13 yet. Hopefully tomorrow~ >_<
In the meantime, I've posted this reflective post about the sentiments of KimiKiss game fans regarding the anime, which I hope you guys will enjoy and find... enlightening? hehe
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 12:04   Link #1268
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg4619 View Post
Actually, the anime team split the original protagonist (Kouichi Aihara) into two leads, Kouichi Sanada and Kazuki Aihara. As the surname would dictate, Nana Aihara became Kazuki's younger sister.

Despite what Wikipedia says, Hiiragi is also a sub-character in the game, not an anime invention. Those editing the page don't really know what they're talking about.
you beat me to it! Kazuki was a supporting character in the game. the anime split the girls between the two boys to make it less of a harem anime and more about love triangle.
that is the problem with wikipedia, anyone can go and messed up the info just for the heck of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
Spoiler for ep13:
Spoiler:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 12:06   Link #1269
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
you beat me to it! Kazuki was a supporting character in the game. the anime split the girls between the two boys to make it less of a harem anime and more about love triangle.
that is the problem with wikipedia, anyone can go and messed up the info just for the heck of it.
well, its a nice innovation to the tired harem love anime dorama.

I hope to see more of these, preferably with three leads, and make them female so more mix of a bisexual theme! Nothing like throwing in ambiguous fate into a normally hetro-drama!

(Yuri Yuri Yuri! )

Old 2008-01-07, 12:46   Link #1270
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by rg4619 View Post
Actually, the anime team split the original protagonist (Kouichi Aihara) into two leads, Kouichi Sanada and Kazuki Aihara. As the surname would dictate, Nana Aihara became Kazuki's younger sister.

Despite what Wikipedia says, Hiiragi is also a sub-character in the game, not an anime invention. Those editing the page don't really know what they're talking about.
Is that where part of the "hoo haaas" came from, from fans of the original game? Now I think that it is a brilliant idea to have kazuki as a second male lead as it sure beats the hell out of the usual harem formula
As well as having the advantage of seeing two stories instead of one...maybe 3 if mao and kai gets a bit deeper...or even 4 if hiiragi starts to move as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikorai View Post
Spoiler for just in case - no subs yet:
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 14:33   Link #1271
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Spoiler for ep13:
Personally, I think Kai might be a cut above all the other guys in character, if not in sparkling personality. He has an ambition and he's working toward it. He likes Mao and he's not afraid to tell her. She says she's not ready to reply and he doesn't force her. He's both masculine and sensitive.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 15:18   Link #1272
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
[spoiler=ep13]Personally, I think Kai might be a cut above all the other guys in character, if not in sparkling personality. He has an ambition and he's working toward it. He likes Mao and he's not afraid to tell her. She says she's not ready to reply and he doesn't force her. He's both masculine and sensitive.

LOL.

kai?! sparkling personality?!

LMaOROFLbbQLOLMapLYSyrupCHICKENSauSAGEHOHAHAHEHEE!

Old 2008-01-07, 15:32   Link #1273
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
LOL. kai?! sparkling personality?!....
Maybe I should have been a bit clearer: what I meant was he may have more character, even though he does not have a sparkling personality.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 15:37   Link #1274
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

You might as well drop it Kaoru Chujo, most of the people here see him as a dull boring character with no personality --- they're pretty much just not happy with him being close to Mao.

Though i 100% agree with you. It's good to see more people understand him as a character.
Old 2008-01-07, 15:40   Link #1275
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Hes got way more to offer is all I can say...not a shining character but wouldn't lose out to kouichi or kazuki if he just tries

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 16:17   Link #1276
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You might as well drop it Kaoru Chujo, most of the people here see him as a dull boring character with no personality --- they're pretty much just not happy with him being close to Mao.

Though i 100% agree with you. It's good to see more people understand him as a character.
Don't beat on Kai too much, he is necessary for Mao to stay nice and not go the way of Sekai from school days :P. If Kai wasn't around Mao probably would have gone on "practice" mode with Kouichi.
Old 2008-01-07, 16:20   Link #1277
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Mao probably would have gone on "practice" mode with Kouichi.
This could still happen. It's not over till it's over.
Old 2008-01-07, 17:08   Link #1278
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

I think Kai is boooriiinngggg .... is there in any earlier episodes where he plays his instrument? ( i mean music ) didn't want to sound that dirty...
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 17:29   Link #1279
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
This could still happen. It's not over till it's over.
Well, if Yuumi goes away, Mao going in "practice" mode is not as bad as she being around.
That is what I mean!
Old 2008-01-07, 17:37   Link #1280
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
I think Kai is boooriiinngggg .... is there in any earlier episodes where he plays his instrument? ( i mean music ) didn't want to sound that dirty...
yes. Episode 02 or 03 i think.

and unfortunately, that did sound dirty. VERY DIRTY.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen