AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-13, 23:32   Link #441
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
There is no definite answer for this unless it comes to an actual fight between 2 100% equal parties without limits or stipulations whatsoever which will not happen. Even within canon, questions like is Fate or Nanoha better arises.

To begin with, Zest is technically stronger than both Vita and Signum. However, we don't know how much his 'condition' deteriorates his 'true' best, nor do we know how incompatible he and Agito really are compared to Rein/Wolkies to make a proper estimate. Not to mention considering how Ancient Belka is noted to be more powerful, and we're unsure if Zest is using which.

Yeah, too many unknown factors.

And not to mention how much power the Relic has boost him with.
Old 2007-09-16, 20:48   Link #442
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
is it just me or does it look like agita is the stronger unision device? rein was beaten in her last 2 unision fights.
Like others said, no certainty, but Rein did win the 1-1 vs Agito in Ep12, so at least in problems of individual magic she's superior. But Zest is simply the stronger, no question. He is over-S.
Old 2007-09-18, 23:57   Link #443
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I don't think I remember this being mentioned anywhere in this forum, but...

Anyone know the exact date where episodes 21 to 25 take place in?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-19, 01:39   Link #444
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, methinks during a cutback to Vice when he was still in the hospital, Zafira said it was a week since episode 17, when Riot Force 6 was first attacked.
Old 2007-09-19, 02:40   Link #445
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I don't think I remember this being mentioned anywhere in this forum, but...

Anyone know the exact date where episodes 21 to 25 take place in?
How dare you.

MC 075 19th September.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-19, 02:58   Link #446
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
How dare you.

MC 075 19th September.
Blame my memory

Coincidentally, today

IF we're to believe the Nanoha timeline, that'll translate to September 19, 2015.

Yup, thanks a bunch

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-20, 16:37   Link #447
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

While translating Dieci's profile, it said Dieci was born at the same time as Sein as well as close in operation time.

I think they are numbered by order of birth/creation.

So how did 6 jump to 10...?

Unless I missed something, though I don't think so.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-09-20, 22:37   Link #448
arkhangelsk

They are numbered based on "Laid Down" date, not the order of their commissioning. So Sein was laid down before Dieci but both became operational and were commissioned around the same date.
Old 2007-09-22, 00:04   Link #449
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Ahhh no wonder, I was guessing other reasons for the each of the number's name. Anyway since the topic question is on the numbers. Since Ginga and Subaru were the "prototypes" for the numbers. Who was Ginga's "original", this topic was brought up in the series when Jail began his "monologue" of Fate's and Erio's reasons for their creation.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
Old 2007-09-22, 01:07   Link #450
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Ahhh no wonder, I was guessing other reasons for the each of the number's name. Anyway since the topic question is on the numbers. Since Ginga and Subaru were the "prototypes" for the numbers. Who was Ginga's "original", this topic was brought up in the series when Jail began his "monologue" of Fate's and Erio's reasons for their creation.
Ginga and Subaru's original IS their foster mother, Quint.

In the flashback, it was stated that Subaru and Ginga's genetic information match Quint's, which means that she is the original base for Subaru and Ginga. (( So it's NOT a coincidence after all they look alike. ))

As to who was it that created Subaru and Ginga, well... we don't know yet, other than the obvious fact that whoever it was surely had connections with TSAB.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-22, 01:15   Link #451
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
As to who was it that created Subaru and Ginga, well... we don't know yet, other than the obvious fact that whoever it was surely had connections with TSAB.
Or at least Ground Forces.

Cause lets face it, Quint isn't the cream of the crop if she was taken out by the Drones. There are other more impressive mages elsewhere in other departments that are better to make copies of...
Old 2007-09-22, 01:26   Link #452
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Or at least Ground Forces.

Cause lets face it, Quint isn't the cream of the crop if she was taken out by the Drones. There are other more impressive mages elsewhere in other departments that are better to make copies of...
But she was trapped between a large army of those spider drones in a small area, with Lutecia's mom.

Question:

One day, I see just "hoping it isn't canceled".
But today, I see both "it is cancelled" and "it isn't".

From what I picked up, the "info" was from a Spanish site and wasn't official. Plus, the broadcast schedules haven't changed.

So, basically, there is no definite announcement and the last episode still will/might come on this week?

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-09-22, 03:10   Link #453
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
So, basically, there is no definite announcement and the last episode still will/might come on this week?
*nods*
Without some confimation ill just treat the rumor as a rumor (tasteless rumor infact >.>)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-22, 03:49   Link #454
Thisguy
Negikamo

Considering why School Days and Higurashi are "Nice boat."-ed, I don't see why they would for StS, it's just so different genre of anime;
If StS is to be delayed along with these two, almost ALL anime that are airing in Japan would have to follow them as well, simply because they have nothing common other than "it is anime"...
Which is NOT happening right now.

That aside, there's nothing that remotely says "it's canceled" or something on official site, and if they do, I'm sure they would put that on the website.
Old 2007-09-23, 20:19   Link #455
XxrenxX
nanoha lovers >.<

erm, i was wondering if there is a season 4 for nanoha?
i went into some site [which i forgot wad site] which say thr will be a season 4, so i thought asking here will be the best place to get my answer ^_^

Last edited by XxrenxX; 2007-09-25 at 03:20.
Old 2007-09-23, 20:27   Link #456
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxrenxX View Post
erm, i was wondering if there is a season 4 for nanoha?
i went into some site [which i forgot wad site] which say thr will be a season 4, so i thought asking here will be the best place to get my answer ^_^
Nothing announced yet.

*prepares bazooka and targets the place that produces Nanoha in case it does happen*

Old 2007-09-23, 22:43   Link #457
X207
Gamyūsa

is it possible for mach caliber to hold 2 knuckle revolvers? from wat ive seen, it seems that blitz caliber was returned to ginga
Old 2007-09-23, 22:49   Link #458
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
is it possible for mach caliber to hold 2 knuckle revolvers? from wat ive seen, it seems that blitz caliber was returned to ginga
Unsure, but Ginga still needs a device

"Give it back!"
"No! You gave it to me!"
"LENT it, I LENT it!"

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-09-24 at 00:13.
Old 2007-09-23, 23:03   Link #459
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Unsure, but Ginga still needs a device

"Give it back!"
"No! You gave it to me!"
"LENT it, I LENT it!"
lol, if subaru refused then ginga would hav to sneak up and steal it back.
lol, its lent not lend. remember lent is refering to the past, the present form of the word is lend
Old 2007-09-24, 00:13   Link #460
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
lol, its lent not lend. remember lent is refering to the past, the present form of the word is lend
My apology.

/bow.
Closed Thread