AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-25, 12:53   Link #5781
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
lol, DragoZero will be so pissed at this forum (he doesn't like spoiler)

Spoiler for spoiler (but I am sure most ppl are spoiled already XD):

And, yeah, google translate is so inaccurate at most times, but come on, ppl, Xspark tried to translate some spoilers to us, please appreciate of what he tries to do XD Thank you, Xspark
I would support him and appreciate his effort if he was like complimenting Eba lol. I've read most if not every post so I have an idea which side each poster is on. Unless Seo is looking to write a new series later he will most likely drag this series for as long as he can with more twist and drama.

Since after reading Pastel and other manga I wonder if Seo can reach the 20 volume mark.

@Xspark

hmmm... well I will make this short, since she never really like Kazama it doesn't feel like betrayal (at least relationship wise) if anything it was more like stupid decision where it looks like she never tried to consult anyone with which is the problem where writers like to turn their characters into idiots. well irrelevant talk since its a complicated mess Seo made.. because I've very much tired of beating that topic into the ground every time.

EDIT: always trying to fix my grammatical mistake..

Last edited by Nemuru; 2010-12-25 at 13:38.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 13:05   Link #5782
Xspark

yea, the thing that makes me mad a bout eba is her decisions, its not like she is a bad character, so if she can clear up those decisions , ill be happy and move forward

not that much hate to yuzuki D: , sorry i was harsh to her , but u never know with seo xD
Xspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 13:07   Link #5783
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspark View Post
xD sorry , but she did one time with kazama!, so bad impression right there ;[ , i swear im not going hate mode xD. until she does something rlly bad in the next chapters.

if she doesnt ill forgive her and cheer for her :]
Don't worry. Hey it's Christmas so it's okay. But if you really want to hate, it's Kazama the "best friend" of sissy Haruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Since I'm after reading Pastel and other manga I wonder if Seo can reach the 20 volume mark.
I don't know if I can keep up with his stories. Just hopes he doesn't rush the ending or gives us a shitty one.
Old 2010-12-25, 14:04   Link #5784
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspark View Post
Spoiler for 118:

yep im new into going google translator actually. looks like i was mistaken in trusting that quickly
Spoiler for 118:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 14:06   Link #5785
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for 118:
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 14:09   Link #5786
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 118:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 14:34   Link #5787
justavisitor

and I read the translated spoiler that
Spoiler for spoiler:

@Nemuru
from all the romance mangas that I have read (Ichigo 100%, Suzuka, I"s, Video girl Ai), I have a feeling that Romance Mangas can only go to around chapter 150 at max...If the author wants to go longer than this and then the quality of the manga will suffer...so I am predicting that this series will probably end at volume 15/16 XD (right now we are at around volume 12/13 I believe with the latest chapter )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 15:05   Link #5788
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Snip for space........
The quality of this series has already gone down lol....
It could had follows Toshiue no Hito path which is my current favourite for romance atm. This is probably the side affect of being a good seller.
Old 2010-12-25, 15:05   Link #5789
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for 118:
I guess you missed the sarcasm related to what many have said about Haruto's lack of man berries to what went down in ch 117...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 15:32   Link #5790
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
The quality of this series has already gone down lol....
It could had follows Toshiue no Hito path which is my current favourite for romance atm. This is probably the side affect of being a good seller.
hmm, that's somewhat true XD

Even since the Tokyo arc, the development between haruto and eba has been stalled. And HarutoXAsuka has just started. So Seo actually can drag this story more regardless of any pairing (If Seo wants to let Haruto choose Nanami then, boom, he can draw another 150 chapters XD)

What a clever move by Seo
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 16:07   Link #5791
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

God what a cop out, altho I expected nothing would happen, to actually see that nothing happened was just "........"
In the back of my mind I had a little glimmer of hope that something would happen but meh I knew it was misplaced hope.

Haruto, you big p****!!!

and dear god, really what is it with Seo and "coincidences"!?

Moving on, I decided to take a gander at the spoilers for 118 and heh, I wonder how the melodrama will be with that. I suspect lolz, *facepalm* and "wtf?!" to show their faces
Old 2010-12-26, 02:06   Link #5792
velvet nightmare

they're not so much coincidences as they are comedic relief to make up for the 'WTF' all the readers get.

if it's time to go back eba, then this whole series will be a downgrade for me.

if honestly all the asuka arc boils down to 'they've done nothing' then we've just dodged the whole eba problem and we're now back to square 1. and that's pretty much another slap to the reader. we could have really done without asuka as a whole, which really is a shame b/c she's something different in seo's series'
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 14:26   Link #5793
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Actually I'm glad Eba is vack at lest more Drama will unfold and Asuka and Haruto is too boring for my taste but their inevitable break up between will leave me feeling very sorry for Asuka.
Old 2010-12-28, 00:30   Link #5794
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Actually I'm glad Eba is vack at lest more Drama will unfold and Asuka and Haruto is too boring for my taste but their inevitable break up between will leave me feeling very sorry for Asuka.
well actually, i think its THAT... it really has the suzuka frame but a different mode...
Old 2010-12-28, 02:02   Link #5795
jzmagic
flargansbog

What about glasses girl? I wonder if she's going to have any role in this with the new development.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 09:30   Link #5796
Xspark

people have been raising the time skip i think o-o.
now that i reread , it says that harutos been with asuka for a year , and im already seeing people talking bout a 2 year and a half time skip. if we dont stop this its gonna be a 5 year time skip before long

i want last chapter raw :O
Xspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 10:00   Link #5797
Shadow5YA

So basically, is this what happens?

Spoiler for ch118:

I hope I'm wrong... not because I don't want her to come back -- I knew she would return -- but because if I am right, it just shows how predictable KNIM and Seo's writing has become.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 11:07   Link #5798
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So basically, is this what happens?

Spoiler for ch118:

I hope I'm wrong... not because I don't want her to come back -- I knew she would return -- but because if I am right, it just shows how predictable KNIM and Seo's writing has become.
Lol, I wouldn't say Seo's series are predictable unless someone is expecting bad end .......It's just an encounter which doesn't need to be unique but what follows after that is more important.
Old 2010-12-28, 17:55   Link #5799
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Spoiler for meh:
Old 2010-12-28, 19:10   Link #5800
UPR

for however predictable his writing is, it has created debate and interest and still makes u want to continue reading as to see whats gonna happen and it frustrates u all manga frustrates at one point or another and that makes a good author keeps u wanting more as to see whats gonna happen

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life