AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-31, 11:29   Link #2081
Red Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaouji View Post
At this point we've no choice but to assume that a new timeline was created when Aoba broke the time loop by intervening and changing the events at the end. First of all, the grandfather paradox doesn't even allow the concept to exist, so it's best to just drop it if it at least makes sense in some psuedo-scientific way. Time travel has always been a complex and contentious subject and arguing about it is only gonna make things messier and the multitude of hidden flaws more obvious.

Of course, for some people it may be fun to argue about it endlessly but don't expect a resolution because it doesn't exist.
Well of course, it's always fun to talk about time travel and stuff but yeah like I said some posts ago, this series is light-hearted and not that kind of mind-fucked show, so it's expected to have a much simpler ending than what most people think anyways.
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:30   Link #2082
Avaricia
My Lord

That fuckin ending. lmao
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:34   Link #2083
finalfury
Incognito

Perversion of timelines is a go.

Ending is shock factor. o.o

Hina and Aoba coupling is good stuff because Variety.

oh yea inb4 duo Hina and forced age regression because lol why not.
Old 2014-03-31, 11:39   Link #2084
topboy
poor man

Maybe we don't need Aoba,Hina or even machines in the presence story at all for initiate first time loop.

-Maybe at first Time loop we just only need 2 random peoples who can couple been fire by high power beam from Garapushka.
-First time loop happened someone from future been suck in.
-For some random event Aoba(1st) got involved with people from future in 2014.
-Aoba(1st) go to the future with that guy for whatever reason.
-Meet Hina (1st)(Both don't even known each others) but random fate bring him and her to lone island and help her.
***Hina(1st) never time travel but born natural.
-This Aoba(1st) is no more need for story,he can even dead.
-Someone (Maybe Hina involved) couple + been hit by that big beam.
-Worm hole open ,for god known why reason Hina been suck in worm hole.
-She don't even known that it's the past but happened to met Aoba(2nd Aoba) (2013?)
-2nd Time Loop happened Hina (1st) believed that she fate to met Aoba(2nd) in future so she bring him to future
-Now we need Hina (2nd) who was Hina (1st) after suck in worm hole to the future with Aoba(2nd) because at beginning of ep 1 this Hina known event that Aoba(2nd) must face.
-3rd Time Loop happened begin episode 1 of Buddy Complex.
topboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:40   Link #2085
John117xCortana

You know, instead of seeing it as an alternate timeline one could see it as an alternate reality.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:50   Link #2086
Gundamx

so basically instead of going back to sue that scientist -> Hina decide to join enemy side and help them to defeat her own country....

next what? every female solider should move to enemy camp if they flirt with them and have one-two ass superior?

and how the hell Bizon didn't notice that there was something wrong with hina?
first she didn't give shit about revenge for her father(since he is not her blood father) ->
next want it with dead eye.....

and worse is that both side have moron as army commanders
how the hell they mange to get that rank in middle of war?
(war last for years)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:54   Link #2087
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
That fuckin ending. lmao
Yeah, me too... You know, it would be nice if Emperor Bizon didn't offer Dr. Hahn to defect to the Zogilian Empire. But alas, Dr. Hahn will mess his brain forever!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 11:55   Link #2088
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
and how the hell Bizon didn't notice that there was something wrong with hina?
first she didn't give shit about revenge for her father(since he is not her blood father) ->
next want it with dead eye.....
Bizon did notice Hina's change of behaviour. The very first time he saw Hina with her broken eyes, he noticed something weird.
However, it fits with what he has in mind: it is better for him that Hina doesn't think about Aoba.

That's why he threatened Hahn if he was pulling anything funny with Hina, and why he was creepily asking her to proceed with "acception" command. The way he did the latter obviously show he knows Hina isn't her usual self and manipulate her.
Old 2014-03-31, 12:13   Link #2089
hai_san

Well let leave the paradox timeloop whatever besides, perhaps in some parallel universe there is some sense in it but in this universe not...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 12:14   Link #2090
Flames

Hina defecting to the alliance is no surprise to me. Especially after she had been drugged and had her mind being broken by Doctor Hahn and Bizon. If she went back she would be experimented on again since even if it was not of her own she still is under Doctor Hahn jurisdiction. Which seems to overpower the command of Gallant.

The time paradoxes will never be resolve unless we know how the original timeline turn out and how the first distorted timeline was like. Since both of these timelines could potentially hold the events that lead to all these crazy timeloop timelines.

Last edited by Flames; 2014-03-31 at 12:29.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 12:17   Link #2091
Red Cheese

Suddenly, this makes me wonder what's the whole deal with "I'm not your father" for? It doesn't seem to add anything to the story except being cannon fodder for Aoba seducing Hina to the dark side lol.
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 12:28   Link #2092
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Cheese View Post
Suddenly, this makes me wonder what's the whole deal with "I'm not your father" for? It doesn't seem to add anything to the story except being cannon fodder for Aoba seducing Hina to the dark side lol.
A dead man's confession. Nothing more than that.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 12:46   Link #2093
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Hina defecting to the alliance is no surprise to me. Especially after she had been drugged and had her mind being broken by Doctor Hahn and Bizon. If she went back she would be experimented on again since even if it was not of her own she still is under Doctor Hahn jurisdiction. Which seems to overpower the command of Gallant.

The time paradoxes will never be resolve unless we know how the original timeline turn out and how the first distorted timeline was like. Since both of these timelines could potentially hold the events that lead to all these crazy timeloop timelines.
Speaking of Gallant, he seems like the only decent person who is a leader of sorts in Zogallia, maybe he will end up ruling the country after the war ends.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 12:50   Link #2094
bastek66

BC for April Fools

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-31, 13:09   Link #2095
Death Usagi
Banned

So wait a minute, there were two Bizon existing in the same timeline?

Younger and Older?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 13:13   Link #2096
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
So wait a minute, there were two Bizon existing in the same timeline?

Younger and Older?
I think that was a different timeline...maybe because the event was changed before, wherein Hina were stopped from going to the past.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-03-31, 13:15   Link #2097
Meltyred

Anybody know how Hina knew who the heck Dio was? I mean they didn't even talk to each other even once, so why did she tell Aoba Dio was waiting for him....
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 13:21   Link #2098
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Anybody know how Hina knew who the heck Dio was? I mean they didn't even talk to each other even once, so why did she tell Aoba Dio was waiting for him....
This....

Want the same answer either, is there some event where Aoba mentioned Dio to her?

Maybe army intelligence or something? or info they found inside Luxon and Bradyon when they're caught.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me
Old 2014-03-31, 13:27   Link #2099
cutesherry
.:Sweet Dreamer:.

I would have loved to casually and coolly say: "of course there is a 2d season, as expected!" <insert carefree laugh>, but they sure managed to make me doubt, in spite of another part of me which was screaming all along that there was no way it was ending so soon...well, actually, I think that reading posts in this forum is what made me doubt, no offense to anyone ^^;

About the episode, breaking the loop was really the only way out, there wasn't a million solutions: in one way or another, if they wanted to 'save' Hina, the same cycle couldn't be repeated, no matter what. In exchange of course, the memories of her time with Aoba in the past will stay forever out of her reach. But the Hina now is just fine
I also wonder how will she be 'welcomed' to the Alliance, it won't be too easy, at the moment Dio introduced her as a captured machine...but anyway, she will have Aoba and Dio on her side so she should be just fine~
Pairing wise, this entire series is screaming AobaxHina (what else?) but in the absolute, there wasn't much romance to talk about per se in Buddy Complex, and it might continue like that.

As for Bizon...the guy sure is persistent...

..::CuteSherry LJ
...♥...CuteSherry MTokyo...♥...CuteSherry APaper...♥...CuteSherry dART::..
~I Seek Peace in my Dreams~
cutesherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 13:34   Link #2100
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
This....

Want the same answer either, is there some event where Aoba mentioned Dio to her?

Maybe army intelligence or something? or info they found inside Luxon and Bradyon when they're caught.
He did actually mention him to her at least once. It's not like she ever said she knew Dio closely, but she did know that Dio is, or rather would be, Aoba's partner.

Tags
action, giant robots, sci-fi, sunrise, time travel