Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-16, 11:31   Link #201
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Reading back, I think Hitsugaya isn't losing because of lack of power, but because his VC got beaten up bad, so I expect an emotional battle in the next (next-next?) chapter. Just one more day to finally read 355...As for Wonderwice, call me crazy but I expect him to turn out pure good, just because Kubo loves them plot twists
noooo, he's losing cause he's wondering what Halibel's boobs feels like
Old 2009-04-16, 11:46   Link #202
Old-one-eye
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Um. I'm pretty certain Aizen knew that he was capable of a 2nd release. The more like case is that he probably has never seen the 2nd release, thats all. Just like Byakuya said to Ichigo, that he was only 1 of a very few people ever to see his Bankai, when they fought.
It's not Byakuya's Bankai that Ichigo is one of the few people to have seen, it's his Senkei which is one of his Zanpakuto's techniques akin to Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho.
Byakuya's uses his Bankai on loads of people.
Old 2009-04-16, 11:55   Link #203
kagato3

I just had a thought maybe the numbers of the Espada aren't actualy how storng they are but how close they are to Azein's perfect hybred, which would be realy strong as well but It would explain some of the oddites in the ranking system like why say lupi was placed at 6 reather then a lower number even though I doubt he was stronger then any of the lower ranks or why Azein basicly threw away the pervion Espada even though they should be fairly high ranked.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2009-04-16, 12:06   Link #204
Old-one-eye
Destroyer of Worlds

As for Yammy being "0" Espada, I refuse to believe that anyone as lame looking (and with such a lame name) could be the strongest Espada.
Old 2009-04-16, 12:14   Link #205
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Actually, I thought "Yami" would've suited a higher-ranked Espada anyway. That was one of my major complaints about the character before.
Old 2009-04-16, 12:16   Link #206
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I just had a thought maybe the numbers of the Espada aren't actualy how storng they are but how close they are to Azein's perfect hybred, which would be realy strong as well but It would explain some of the oddites in the ranking system like why say lupi was placed at 6 reather then a lower number even though I doubt he was stronger then any of the lower ranks or why Azein basicly threw away the pervion Espada even though they should be fairly high ranked.
Aaroniero Arruruerie conflicts with this theory. and it doesn't explain why Yammy holds rank 10 and 0
Old 2009-04-16, 12:22   Link #207
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Yammi just erases the 1 in "10" and makes himself 0...

You know, kind of like how when we were kids, we'd make the D's on our report card look like B's simply by putting a line through the middle of the letter?

Yeah, Yammi's just a grade school kid "fixing" his report card...

Slacker
Old 2009-04-16, 12:26   Link #208
kittybear

Damn lol unbelievable that he is stronger than ulqui....
Old 2009-04-16, 12:27   Link #209
Vinak
Procrastinator

@MidnightViper88
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 2009-04-16, 12:45   Link #210
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Luppi was made number 6 because Aizen knew that he'll have Grimmjow back shortly after, Aizen is the all seeing, he planned ahead and it was simply a way of disposing of the little queer.
Old 2009-04-16, 12:53   Link #211
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Luppi was made number 6 because Aizen knew that he'll have Grimmjow back shortly after, Aizen is the all seeing, he planned ahead and it was simply a way of disposing of the little queer.
"Everything has gone according to my design."

Aizen is like a wannabe Emperor Palpatine, without all the badass and with plot hacks for compensation...
Old 2009-04-16, 13:03   Link #212
Old-one-eye
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
"Everything has gone according to my design."

Aizen is like a wannabe Emperor Palpatine, without all the badass and with plot hacks for compensation...
Are you saying Palpatine is badass... and Aizen isn't?!
Old 2009-04-16, 13:10   Link #213
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-one-eye View Post
Are you saying Palpatine is badass... and Aizen isn't?!
Exactly; I have not seen one serious instance of Aizen engaging anyone from the Soul Society himself, short of the time when Renji and Ichigo failed in vein to launch an assault on Aizen...Ichimaru and Tousen have put in more fighting effort than Aizen has, and Aizen so far has a tendency to produce Arrancar that like to die in vein without killing any protagonists, though this has to do with the antagonist archetype in shounen than it does with anything else...

Aizen offing Momo and Hitsugaya doesn't count; That's shooting fish in a one-gallon barrel with a double-barrel 12-gauge shotgun...

I wait for the day someone truly badass like Urahara or Shinji to end Aizen's misery...
Old 2009-04-16, 13:26   Link #214
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Palpatine got owned by Mace Windu. He pretty much relied on Doku and Vader for everything, bar his impressive attack on Yoda. Don't forget Aizen destroyed Komomura and deflected Tessai's level 88 kidou with ease.
Old 2009-04-16, 13:32   Link #215
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
That would also suggest, Aizen did not expect to see the ex-captains and ex-vice captains that were turned into hollow during his experiments. But, the way those people were sealing their presence, I am not so sure about that. Considering that Aizen not once took into account them as a possible force that can oppose him, I would like to see his face when he sees all of them in front of him. Then, we will see whether he is the all knowing, or all fake-knowing.
Old 2009-04-16, 13:52   Link #216
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Palpatine got owned by Mace Windu. He pretty much relied on Doku and Vader for everything, bar his impressive attack on Yoda. Don't forget Aizen destroyed Komomura and deflected Tessai's level 88 kidou with ease.
Palpatine actually got into a lengthy engagement with two Jedi Masters (And Galen Marek, if you count SW:FU), but Aizen's had it easy so far, utilizing plot hacks to avoid any direct conflict with any of the stronger captains, like Ukitake, Kyōraku, and Yamamoto (Komamura is another one of those that doesn't count; Sorry Komamura fans )...We almost had one at the end of the Soul Society arc, but then he got conveniently saved by Menos from Hueco Mundo...And thus, we're here at present, with Aizen surrounded by his two other Shinigami friends and the top three Espada...

Which kind of reminds me, I'm waiting for them to return to Karakura in the manga...Forget Yammi, dammit...He can take his "0" ranking and shove it where the sun doesn't shine: Seattle, Washington...I want then to get back to Barrigan, Halibel, and Stark already!
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-04-16, 15:50   Link #217
Casshern

Aizen wont be taken down by Urahara and no way in hell is he gonna get beaten by Shinji.
Old 2009-04-16, 15:52   Link #218
Fran~
floating away...

In the end both fails... Aizen will fail, i can bet on that... if not, WSJ's editors will be freezing in hell.
Old 2009-04-16, 16:11   Link #219
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Aizen wont be taken down by Urahara and no way in hell is he gonna get beaten by Shinji.
Actually those two have the greatest chance of being Aizen's enemy, Ichigo already had his fights and so did his friends. The only person besides Shinji and Urahara that could fight Aizen would be Yamamoto, as captain commander.
Old 2009-04-16, 16:12   Link #220
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Because? I am actually considering a scenario where he may be beaten once (by those people and be forced to flee) to come back and get beaten again (this time by Ichigo or others).
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion