AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 08:43   Link #30001
Eratas123

Going to watch Avengers, see ya guys.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:43   Link #30002
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Well, Takatsuki DID use Tonfa with stripped down Uchigane (The armor skirt is removed completely), though still far from Kungfu I.S., it's still nimble enough to warrant a lampshade.
Canon or Fanon?

Also, seem Sabre got a visitor(reader) from Japan. Just one anyways.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:44   Link #30003
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Fanon.

Because some random tertiary character need some distinct point to get a spotlight. Thought I don't need anything to fix her personality, she was already good enough as it is
Old 2012-04-25, 08:52   Link #30004
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Going to watch Avengers, see ya guys.
At this hour?

I'm watching tomorrow.
Old 2012-04-25, 08:54   Link #30005
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Oh yeah, Box. No comments for Chap 18?
Old 2012-04-25, 09:00   Link #30006
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Oh yeah, Box. No comments for Chap 18?
I would've said something, but I felt like I didn't have anything to say that I haven't already said.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:05   Link #30007
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Fair enough.

Just wondering, no biggie :3

Chap 19 at 2,172 words... Almost half-way done, gonna turn in for the day.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:17   Link #30008
demino_hellsin
That one guy

celestials revision:

The is used during the inception of a soul or human half of a celestial will possibly move on its own in a half formed shape of its celestial form. It has a high probability of rejecting other pilots in spite of sytem resets.

A celestial who has become one in both body/IS and soul/pilot can evolve even further. When the celestial has reached the highet level of seven stars(probably) it can go into the territory of gods which can be described as a being who can directly interact with primordial universe, its emergies and all life and matter that exist within.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 09:26   Link #30009
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Except to reach that level it'll take hundreds of years

Don't tell me it's going to be a final boss or something.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:31   Link #30010
demino_hellsin
That one guy

close but not quite.

Probably the elites or a state that the big bad wants his subjects to achieve. Either way, it sounds insane haha
Old 2012-04-25, 09:35   Link #30011
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Less I.S. or Kamen Rider and more like Guren Lagann or Mazinger

Currently thinking whether to make the evil counterpart of thew Twins totally insane or just a little 'off' like the canon, because 4 Pseudo-core in a single frame sounds really absurd.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:43   Link #30012
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Trust me when I say this. The badguys are gonna need it :|

How about just off? Then the mask breaks and the monsters exposed
Old 2012-04-25, 09:49   Link #30013
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Just make sure nobody is worfed/useless.

Well, assuming 4 sub-core is used, the power level normally is around 100%, but can be pushed upward to whopping 160% at the cost of endurance due to energy consumption and excess heat... which mean it has the exact same concept of Overshift ByakuShiki, but with VT System instead of Fold Out Armor.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:56   Link #30014
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It'll be tough keeping everybody useful though Maybe shoved aside for spotlight episodes amd development of the victim of the week.

reminds me of gundam 00 and the design I drew up for charles. still the theory works.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:07   Link #30015
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, what you said so far indicates that it focused more on kamen rider aspect than I.S. themselves. Not by means of backstories and origin, but in terms of course of action. By your concept, everyone, including Ichika, is in place of victim, not hero(ines).

The biggest problem of Pseudo-core is their crazy-ass AI, too volatile and unreliable for comfort, hence the output had to be limited to 30% maximum, with 22-25% being the most common and stable configuration. Sometimes, it spilled into it's pilot, symptoms range from slight seizure to outright mind rape.

Evil Orimura on the other hand... he override the AI AND VT System by his own insanity, just like Ichika override ByakuShiki's limited by sheer willpower.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:18   Link #30016
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Cause you have to admit. IS doesn't have many antagonists or what they're after. And it's easier to make a crossdimensional hole by plot of flooding one single dimension with cosmic energy crom other multiple parallels than just saying Tabane did it somehow.

Again, negative synchro

Then again you're also implying that he lacks OOA but can run that quad pseudo core at 100% each

EDIT: Anyone with an IS can become a victim but Gentaro/Fourze can't beat celestials on his own. There may even come a point some of the past celestials who have mental triggers that aren't destroyed use their powers to help him

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-04-25 at 10:29.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:27   Link #30017
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, I have no problem with that myself (because I myself demoted most of the harem in favor of one or two girls), just so you know

Nope, He usually run it on 25% bout COULD push it to 40% without any negative feedback besides the aforementioned endurance issue (4x40%= 160%), whereas 'normal' people have problem with single core operated at 30%.

And yes, he has no OOA. His fight with Ichika is basically a fight between better training vs raw experience, with a streak of luck, because in terms of performance their unit are the same.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-04-26 at 00:10.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:37   Link #30018
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Fourze is a team based rider and I hope to have Ichika and the harem act as his temporary support/teammates. Chifuyu will have the all important job of being Gentaro's combat coach coughbridgebunnyoperatorcough

I want to see that full burst though XD and dark Ichika seems immume to mental attacks anyway.

gonna sleep now. talk again tomorrow.

EDIT: An odd idea with the CC cast... what if they were a guild of 467 mercenaries?

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-04-26 at 05:38.
Old 2012-04-26, 05:50   Link #30019
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Guild? Please no, it'll cause international insecurities. A guild like that will cause HUGE disturbance in power balance.

Think about how 1st Hokage in Naruto spread the Bijuus rather than monopolize them.
Old 2012-04-26, 05:52   Link #30020
demino_hellsin
That one guy

and the whole point of the concept is that the world is teetering even further on edge than the current canon. Since IS is being centralized into one super power but their only source of economic stability is mercenary work and exporting IS derived tech... O.o

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest