AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-03-23, 02:13   Link #17001
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

the articulation seems better than it's 1/100 counterpart might be getting this one

I'm guessing that 1 gundam is equipped with Fin Fang protype on it's back

Spoiler for PIC:

edit: don't know why but it makes 1 gundam looks really vicious
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 02:34   Link #17002
Kitaeryu

*sigh*

I wish the 1/100 avalanche came with leg boosters =[.

And still another month with no update about a 1/100 007S kit. My dream shall be postponed yet again xD
Old 2010-03-23, 05:32   Link #17003
Ypocaramel

Those wing Binders. Paint it gold (ahem, beam-reflective coating), and you have... 100 Gundam.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 05:54   Link #17004
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
The fierce face of Reborn and 1 Gundam couldn't be seen in the HG 1/144 series. If Reborn get MG treatment, I think its face will look more fierce than MG Exia
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 07:02   Link #17005
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
finally hguc zz gundam wraist can turn!!! lucky i sold my 1/100 avalanche exia. cant wait to get all of them lol
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 07:33   Link #17006
X207
Gamyūsa

has anyone used humbrol #49 matt varnish on any sort of plastic model here? it has a yellow tint which is bad for white parts and its rubbish with a satin finish rather than matt. some places other forum site had a topic on the #49(dead thread since 2008). they said better alternatives were testors dull cote, matt spray by coat d' arms, Foundry and vallejo among some options. has anyone tested tamiya clear flat on a gloss enamel by enamle b4?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 07:33   Link #17007
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Images of HGUC Gundam ZZ in G-Fortress Mode:

Spoiler for G-Fortress Mode:

Yup, some parts swapping including the hands and feet, though nothing in the same league as the HGUC Zeta it seems. There's also a large plastic block included to allow the G-Fortress to be posed without a stand seems.

I'm very much loving the HGUC already

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 08:46   Link #17008
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Anyone else think that those new new leg parts for the HG 1/144 Avalanche Exia look remarkably like the "legs" on the GN-ARMS? That was the first think that struck me about them (the general appearance and the small "claws" especially make them seem similar).
Old 2010-03-23, 08:53   Link #17009
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Anyone else think that those new new leg parts for the HG 1/144 Avalanche Exia look remarkably like the "legs" on the GN-ARMS? That was the first think that struck me about them (the general appearance and the small "claws" especially make them seem similar).
yeah and the knee looks like the shoulders of the avalance as well ( i think)
Old 2010-03-23, 08:56   Link #17010
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
The thought had occured to me as well. Seems they're really taking advantage of the fact that GN Drive Gundams don't really need their legs to walk, so just give their legs an additional manipulator for whatever purpose it may serve.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-03-23, 09:01   Link #17011
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

It would be interesting to see how the avalanche uses those claws but as far as looks goes, i just think its way over the top for me. If i were to get the avalanche then i would not bother attaching those leg boosters but lets see how it looks till the model kit comes out. The avalanche it self is very gorgeous so i hate to add those leg things and ruin those gorgeous looks
Old 2010-03-23, 17:35   Link #17012
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
as far as i know you just need to glue them on to the normal wings.
ah thanks vektar, i'm quite tempted to get these but i dont understand the instructions on the ebay page, is there a link to where these images were found?
Old 2010-03-23, 19:45   Link #17013
vektar

Send a message via AIM to vektar
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstrife View Post
ah thanks vektar, i'm quite tempted to get these but i dont understand the instructions on the ebay page, is there a link to where these images were found?
sorry i dont really know of any site that has better scans.
Old 2010-03-23, 20:47   Link #17014
Like_Clockwork

so I decanted some of my primer from the can so I could use it in my airbrush, and all I got was gunky paint and it just sprayed out this oily stuff. did something go wrong during decanting? I'm thinking I didn't shake it up enough. btw the type of primer is Amory Primer.
Like_Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 23:13   Link #17015
justavisitor

@LoweGear
You are not doing any favor to my wallet by posting those beautiful ZZ pics!! XD Seems like ZZ's beam saber comes with color?? That will be good for me since I don't paint anything XD (ZZ big beam saber is one of the selling point of the ZZ gundam)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 04:06   Link #17016
darkstrife
When Retribution comes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
sorry i dont really know of any site that has better scans.
sorry what i meant was do you know where the original images were found of the wing gundam with the custom wings (not the ebay page)?
Old 2010-03-24, 05:49   Link #17017
solidvanz
Special Operative

Spoiler for 00 Qan[T] Hobby Japan Custom:
Old 2010-03-24, 06:14   Link #17018
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

It's... fat. And not in a good way Kinda obvious that it uses parts from the 1/100 Exia and 1/100 00 Gundam, though the matchup in this case doesn't do it well

It's one of those times when you know the official model kit will look better

Old 2010-03-24, 06:25   Link #17019
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
the articulation seems better than it's 1/100 counterpart might be getting this one

I'm guessing that 1 gundam is equipped with Fin Fang protype on it's back

Spoiler for PIC:

edit: don't know why but it makes 1 gundam looks really vicious
Thats the 1 Gundam Kai,I think I've seen that name translated on another board and like Astraea Type F,will be making an appearance in 00I.

And the CB-001 model number intrigues me,if what the word suggests is correct.The 1 Gundam's original model number was CBY-001.

There goes the Raphael's 2nd form will be CB-001 theory........>__>

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Spoiler for 00 Qan[T] Hobby Japan Custom:
Thanks for this,sexy 00Q is sexy indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It's... fat. And not in a good way Kinda obvious that it uses parts from the 1/100 Exia and 1/100 00 Gundam, though the matchup in this case doesn't do it well

It's one of those times when you know the official model kit will look better
Are you kidding me??That thing looks like its been working out in the gym for awhile.Honestly,its my favorite rendition of 00Q I've seen,including artwork.

Of course,thats just how I feel about it.
Old 2010-03-24, 07:43   Link #17020
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
Agree with LoweGear. That 00Q's body looks fat with its small and not-so-detailed head for the use of 1/100 Exia. The balance of the chest looks a bit off.
Well it's will look better if the modeler use MG Exia as a base for the remodeling the kit.
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy