AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-03, 06:26   Link #661
slidingk1

Wow I heard of an anime failing badly to explain things but this takes the cake. Everything went down hill so bad after the first episode it wasn't even funny. I feel even worst for the AEN that did the fansub for this series.

Overall this is even worst then the remake of Nagmi and that's saying alot. How could a staff of people make something so bad is amazing. The animation was good but the script writer and producer's should commit sepuku for producing something so horrid. Chances of season 2 for this series is about as low as finding big foot, a unicorn, and the holy grail in the same place at one time with the entire world looking at it. That or the goverment not lying to us.
Old 2008-01-03, 07:02   Link #662
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

The only reason why I want to play the game after watching this show is so I can kill everyone off multiple times.
Old 2008-01-04, 03:18   Link #663
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Epic failure anime failT epicly. I can't stay I was expecting much, so i'm not disappointed at all. I only ended up watching this for the fanservice.
Old 2008-01-04, 03:22   Link #664
molitar

What real fanservice did this anime have? I don't even really remember any from the first two episodes.
Old 2008-01-04, 03:35   Link #665
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
What real fanservice did this anime have? I don't even really remember any from the first two episodes.
?

There's a lot. In the ending, in the eyecatches, in the show.
One example: Episode 3, was it? Hyaweh helps Karen strip in front of the crowd.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-04, 03:57   Link #666
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Yea there's plenty of fanservice in this show. I'm impressed that it actually managed to end worse than Tokko did.
Old 2008-01-04, 04:01   Link #667
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Lots of panty shots I believe, but my brain was scrambled by watching it so I can't really remember. I watched each episode in the vain hope that something would make me think I didn't waste my time downloading it.

Drop the rest of the cast and concentrate on sister sledge and samurai girl and it might have been worth watching.
Old 2008-01-04, 09:45   Link #668
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Not enough sister hell was the problem...I had high hopes for this series and they just crushed it ;__;
This must be the first time I want to strangle the main (good) characters O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-01-04, 15:36   Link #669
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Well, that was quite disappointing. And I thought the ending would be a little more....satisfying considering Hayweh and Priecia's relationship is getting interesting.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2008-01-06, 14:43   Link #670
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Well, that was quite disappointing. And I thought the ending would be a little more....satisfying considering Hayweh and Priecia's relationship is getting interesting.
i agree! the only thing that kept me watchin the show was the relationship...

I am very disappointed that they turned another yet awesome concept/story into this crappy anime... what a waste of good material
Old 2008-01-07, 09:27   Link #671
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

Prism GARk manga continues. Practically every page was a two-page spread, but not much other than a special move/explosion showcase happens in this chapter. Hyaweh is insanely GAR in this manga .

Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-07, 14:52   Link #672
Chikaru sama
~ Yuri & Yaoi ~

Send a message via MSN to Chikaru sama
lol i wouldnt call it *crappy* shaolinx it just felt short could have went more interesting if they had 24 eps to it but they didnt but ah well it a good anime still shouldnt say waste aswell xD

Like to Thanks TheEroKing for the Signature
Old 2008-01-17, 06:21   Link #673
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Prism GARk manga continues. Practically every page was a two-page spread, but not much other than a special move/explosion showcase happens in this chapter. Hyaweh is insanely GAR in this manga .

Spoiler:
Yeah, the last page is really awesome

Was that last attack named "Critical Break: Maximum"?
Old 2008-01-17, 10:33   Link #674
chadrew
Fullmetal Ballchemist

I thought this anime was promising at first. I like flashy magic effects, and it had plenty of them. And Sister Hell transformation (ep 9, was it?) was awesome.

Too bad the end was pretty bad, and that satellite threw me off completely, wasn't it supposed to me a magic world
Old 2008-01-19, 15:14   Link #675
captain127

This anime WOULD be awesome IF it wasnt so rush, many animes are great but they rush it, for example, they all graduated so fast? if they extended the 1st season in2 more episodes then it would make things better, i hope they make a season 2 because the 1st ep it seems 2 be based in the future and the S1 was based on reflection of the past so to clear up all questions they shuld make a S2, but this is by far the worst rushed anime show ive ever watched, i only continued due 2 my curiosity and it was funny, the action sucked
Old 2008-01-26, 03:11   Link #676
chrissy

Is there any place where I can read the manga? I've that it's out and I am hoping to see it, I also hope that it isn't as bad as the anime
Old 2008-06-14, 09:45   Link #677
gabbytay
Banned

finally finished my marathon of this series.
This is way over EPIC FAIL.
Old 2009-01-20, 08:09   Link #678
Gunbladeuser
Trace... ON!

Sorry for pushing this relatively old thread.
And a second sorry if my post does not belong here, but since I have not found another suitable one, I will just go ahead and post here.

I've been looking around for music from Prism Ark since there are some pieces that I think are really beautiful.
However, there is one particular BGM that I cannot seem to find.
You know, before buying a Soundtrack, I would like to know what songs are on it.

The BGM I am searching for is the very first played in Prism Ark at the beginning of episode 1.
I do not know the name of this BGM, but after listening to various CDs of music from Prism Ark, I still have not found it yet.

I would be really happy if someone could tell me on which CD this particular BGM is (since I have found it neither on the OST for the animation nor on the OST for the visual novel).
Thanks in advance!

Edit (relevant info grabbed from future post): It is the first background music played where Pricia is wandering around at night and goes to talk to Hyaweh.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2009-01-21 at 02:04. Reason: Edited in relevant deleted segment from post that had to otherwise be deleted
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, bishoujo, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, pajamasoft, romance, rpg, seinen