Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-25, 18:27   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] BLEACH - 108 " Turn Back the Pendulum "

Turn Back the Pendulum

Quote:
Quote:

* Turning back the pendulum story has continued far into the future but for a moment that story will stop. We are turning back to the past for just a short time however the reason that we hurry this to you who is so far away: It should be known but it can’t be known, this is the truth of the “Vizard”.Squad members greet Aizen addressing him as Fuku taicho, Aizen greets them back with pleasantries. Aizen addresses his Taicho Shinji and asks him permission to come in .

* Shinji acknowledges his presences and questions on his attire . Shinji comments the attire is a bit formal and its the festive season . Shinji continues that he requested Aizen to wear dazzling attire .Aizen chides that Taicho too in his formal attire . To which Shinji replies that he is a taicho after all . Aizen replies he cant wear 'interesting' clothes . And also its more of a ceremony than a festival To which Shinji replies its a celebration so its a festival ?

* Aizen says thats not how it is and he also questions about the music playing in Taicho's Chamber . Shinji replies its Jazz a form of music from the real world . Shinji also comments isnt the music cool ? . Aizen replies he doesnt get it to which Shinji says Why does he ask . Shinji proceeds to the First Division with Aizen . As the door is closed Shinji says it’s me! Captain of the 5th division. Can someone get the door? ". Shinji further comments he gets nervous every time he comes to first Division . Aizen says these are the faces of nervous people . He further adds that ceremony is not tiresome and Shinji shouldnt fret

* Hiyori interjects and comments that Aizen is noisy and he cant see faces from that angle . Aizen requests Shinji to go inside as the door is open * Hirako is abruptly kicked in the face and sent flying. Hiyori addresses Shinji as Baldy and says his face looks easy to step on tody .Hiyori says is not apologizing to Shinji . Shinji replies he hasnt said anything . Love thumps Hiyori and tells her to apologize to Shinji . Hiyori is furious and says that Shinji's face is not normal . Love says as Hiyori's Taicho isnt around someone will have to take care of things and hiyori is making the situation more chaotic

* Hiyori is quite perturbed and says she si not a kid and she wont apologize as Shinji was making a weird face . The wiwerd face makes her sick . Aizen tells Shinji not to make a face .Hirako asks whether everyone is here to which Love replies just about. Shinji question about 11th Division Love replies Zaraki probably just playing hooky as usual and doesn’t seem to care what is said here ever anyway.

* Hirako says he doesnt know Kenpachi real well since he never seems to be at these meetings. Hirako adds he wonders why they have to have a fellow captain who acts like such a pig. To which Love replies there is not much of a choice, the seat of 11th captain is being held by Kenpachi whether they like it or not. And If Shinji wants want to blame anyone blame his predecessor.

* Kyoraku says he doesnt like them talking smack behind people's back . Kyoraku Ukitake and Fuku with glasses enter. Love exchanges pleasantries and says that Shunshui is early . Shunshui says he was the first one to arrive. Hirako says it's kinda like that you know...... this rushed changing of captains is bad. Rose has only just recently entered the 3rd division as captain and now the 12th is also changing... and he wonders if the Gotei 13 will be okay.

* Kyouraku says there are often times when everything is changing, we just happen to be in one of those times now. And he further adds there’s no one really left from 100 years ago except me Ukitake and Yama jii right?. Ukitake interjects and reminds Kyo that there is Unohana .Kyouraku agrees and says that's true, he forgot about the great senpai, and he will be scolded... scary scary…. But really, the 3rd has retired, the 12th has been promoted and there is no way the captain of 10th is dead. Its peaceful enough isn’t it?. Aizen over hears and says promotion . Hirako chides him , Aizen apologizes to Shunshui and Ukitake for intruding.

* Kyouraku says its okay and asks him what did he want to say . Aizen replies division captain Hikifune has not retired but has been promoted you say. Shunshui tells him thats how it is . Aizen aks has the Taicho joined Chamber 46 ? Shunshui replies he is not sure but he would think that it’s most likely promoted captains join the central 46.Shunshui adds It’s not central 46, she has joined the Royal Guard, Squad Zero .Aizen is startled/astonished at the wiord Royal Guard

* The new guys arrives, a Taicho says Yamaji has been waiting for him. Urahara asks is he is the last to arrive. Hirako interjects and says that finally the smart guy has arrived . Aizen replies yes .

CREDITS : SpaceCat / BAX

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-03-28 at 10:09.
Old 2008-03-25, 18:45   Link #2
ellifeedn
Thinker

Looks like Urahara did have a hand in the creation of the Vizard.
Old 2008-03-25, 18:48   Link #3
saravis

So if this is valid, then Aizen was Shinji's underling. That's just wow, puts the Vizards in a whole new light.
Old 2008-03-25, 18:52   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Love Shinji Rose had a Bankai ..... this also explains why Hiyori was brutalized by Ichigo's hollow

Old 2008-03-25, 19:31   Link #5
lequory
People hate good theories

Now we know how Isshin and Urahara know about the Vaizards. Now we just need to know how those 2 knew that they would contact Ichigo.

Possibly they were all exiled together? Urahara used the Hogyoku on them as an experiment? Isshin is a Vaizard?? Ichigo inherited the genes of a Vaizard and he himself became one too?? So many question I have. Please answer them Kubo come friday.

Pm me if you want to know where the spoilers are at. I googled my butt off for 5 minutes and found them.

What about Byakuya hating Ichigo because of Isshin, he did make a comment when Ichigo first appaered in front of him and Ukitake on his first Rukia recuse attempt (the one where Yoruichi knocked him out). Someone pointed out that when Ukitake asked Byakuya who Ichigo was Byakuaya remarked "No relation, at least not to the man that flashed in your mind, my senior" Someone later pointed out that Byakuaya and Ukitake were most likely referring to Isshin, if which Byakuya did seem to refer too rather coldly but he doesn't know the relation.
Old 2008-03-25, 19:43   Link #6
Petarded

I always thought they were talking about Shiba Kaien
Old 2008-03-25, 19:46   Link #7
lequory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petarded View Post
I always thought they were talking about Shiba Kaien
thats what i always thought and then i looked at it again and Byakuya clearly says "MY SENIOR".
Old 2008-03-25, 20:03   Link #8
Jays

Old 2008-03-25, 20:09   Link #9
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Mouth drops open. I'm amazed to hear the power of the vaizards. Hiyori is the mascot of the vaizards; they let her lead up front because of her attitude but she's actually one of the junior-most. Fits in with how they treated her.

And it's interesting how the vaizards are from same squads as the traitor captains (plus Urahara's squad), especially Rose and Shinji. Maybe that's where Aizen first got the idea of the power of vaizardization....

anyone else think Hiyori might have been Urahara's vc? And even if not, that would mean she served under Mayuri......maybe one of his experiments then?

Edit: I so, so badly hope that they don't jump away from these events to the Ichi-Ulqi fight anytime soon (no disrespect to fans of both characters).
Old 2008-03-25, 20:14   Link #10
kissthestick

Hiyori under a scientist Captain like Urahara is a nice surprise
Old 2008-03-25, 20:17   Link #11
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Mouth drops open. I'm amazed to hear the power of the vaizards. Hiyori is the mascot of the vaizards; they let her lead up front because of her attitude but she's actually one of the junior-most. Fits in with how they treated her.

And it's interesting how the vaizards are from same squads as the traitor captains (plus Urahara's squad), especially Rose and Shinji. Maybe that's where Aizen first got the idea of the power of vaizardization....

anyone else think Hiyori might have been Urahara's vc? And even if not, that would mean she served under Mayuri......maybe one of his experiments then?
Urahara was exiled 100 years before the events of Bleach, if I was a betting man, I'd say that's a 100% certainty.

But yeah my previous post sums up my thoughts on this chapter.

HUH!?

Maybe Isshin was the Captain of Squad 0, and is a Royal Gaurd! Let's add fire to this old theory, shall we?

I've always thought Shinji was a joke, and rofl @ Aizen for being Shinji's subordinate. I just lost all respect for Aizen.

Old 2008-03-25, 20:23   Link #12
lequory

Aizen had to be someone subordinate before he climbed the ranks.
Old 2008-03-25, 20:31   Link #13
Amirali
Banned

Besides, he didn't want his true power level known too fast. Knowing Aizen, he probably held himself back so that he could rise up the ranks at a respectable (but not attention-grabbing!) rate.
Old 2008-03-25, 20:33   Link #14
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
I've always thought Shinji was a joke, and rofl @ Aizen for being Shinji's subordinate. I just lost all respect for Aizen.

I couldn't agree more, jays; I just couldn't agree more.

Shinji: Aizen! Where's my bento?!
Aizen: ..eh..um-
Shinji: Dammit, I'm hungry! Go make me some pie!!

I can picture that so vividly in my head it's annoying.

I would die of laughter if Aizen wanted to take revenge on Shinji for that
Old 2008-03-25, 20:33   Link #15
Jays

Seriously guys, it's just too funny, and kind of ironic at the same time. Captain Superman was once a subordinate of Wierd face.
Old 2008-03-25, 20:38   Link #16
Lendial

it is certainly odd, the main villain was the vc of light hearted shinji.
Old 2008-03-25, 20:55   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Proves once and for that Vizards are a force to recon with . This also proves why Shinji pawns so hard :heh. The question is how did they become Vizrds ? First Volunteers for Ura's Hogyoku

The earlier theory was they becoame Vizards like Ichigo Shinigmi~Vizards , but now its crystal clear most of them SHINIGAMI first before Vizards
Old 2008-03-25, 20:57   Link #18
Amirali
Banned

Even Shunsui is light-hearted and gets bitch-slapped by his lieutenant every so often. Doesn't mean he's weak.
Old 2008-03-25, 20:59   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Amir power levels are fave topic of 14 year olds : ) Dont you dare go put logic in there heads It will crush there world .There is saying Ignorance is bliss its best that way : D
Old 2008-03-25, 21:15   Link #20
Amirali
Banned

Off-topic content below:
start/ I know what you mean , Geta. It's just that ramrod sober, stick up their *** characters get more respect from people that they MUST be really strong .People always instinctively think the Byakuya, Ulqi sort must be stronger than anyone else. Heh, I think like that too a lot of the time.
No disrespect to Byakuya or Ulqi......I love both of their characters.
/end

But I still got to say......the thought of Aizen making pies for Shinji is hilarious. No wonder he turned evil so fast .
Closed Thread