Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-15, 10:57   Link #181
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
Rock lee will not die through operation Im pretty sure of that. Gai made a promise to him anyways and they cant kill of gai or tear him apart :P Also hes yet to achieve his goal, and I do believe hes a bruce lee tribute, the surgery wont kill him. I also believe Lee still has alot going for him in the series, hes one of the most unique characters that could be put into good use.

And dranz I do know Lee is not as popular in japan, however he was one top 5 and rank 7th onl ast which is not too bad, I also believe that Lee fans are more die hard/hardcore than ordinary fans and killing him off will definetly spoil their series.

Right now Ive no clue how he can catch up, I dont believe in the theory of him being able to use ninjitsu/gen after operation as that will ruin his nindo. I think he'll just train alot more and do a timeskip and in his next fight he will once again impress.

BTW to guy who said tenten,neji,rocklee has gai..well sakura has kakashi, gai spends more time with lee as kakashi spends more time with sasuke, that dont mean sakura cant learn by herself. Also b4 lee had gai as a teach he was by himself training.
Yes, but your belief isn't exactly Kishimoto's. Being 7th isn't too bad but that doesn't mean it's that good either. Rock Lee seems to be slipping in popularity in Japan because Kishimoto isn't doing anything with him. I doubt Kishimoto would do anything based character poll results, but rather on story.

Spoiler:
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 11:03   Link #182
realdeal
The Real Deal

dranz his yet to achieve his goal..its not gonna happen ti'll hes jounin and can you see him becoming jounin anytime soon?
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 11:09   Link #183
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
dranz his yet to achieve his goal..its not gonna happen ti'll hes jounin and can you see him becoming jounin anytime soon?
Um...not to be rude or anything but can you edit your message. I'm pretty sure you're good at grammar but not in this case. I want to respond to you but I don't know what you said.

Well...I'll try anyway.

i'm thinking you're saying he's trying to achieve a goal of becomign a jounin?

I didn't know that was his goal...I'm pretty sure it was to be a "Great ninja". You don't have to be a jounin to be that. Unless you mean strength wise and not rank...Either way, Rock Lee has already achieved that goal.

///_^
Old 2004-03-15, 11:59   Link #184
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Nice Nice Dranz so you want to become a Jounin Good Luck and train hard
Speaking serious now i think is goal is to prove that a ninja can beat a genius through the power of hard work and that was already proved by Naruto when he beated Neji that's why Lee said "Naruto you did it", but still i think he shouldn't die the series needs characters like him who try hard for is goals and without any special ability like all the other awesome genins of the series, besides if he died Naruto would be the lamest character so i want him to continue
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 12:08   Link #185
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Nice Nice Dranz so you want to become a Jounin Good Luck and train hard
Speaking serious now i think is goal is to prove that a ninja can beat a genius through the power of hard work and that was already proved by Naruto when he beated Neji that's why Lee said "Naruto you did it", but still i think he shouldn't die the series needs characters like him who try hard for is goals and without any special ability like all the other awesome genins of the series, besides if he died Naruto would be the lamest character so i want him to continue
Thanks for your Support Sethi! The road to the jounin is a long road indeed...maybe..just maybe I'll be able to get there.

///_^

Well as quoted by Hunter:

Quote:
Demon > Genius > Hard Work
Old 2004-03-15, 17:02   Link #186
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Think I'd rather pick the "hardly working demon" kyuubi!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 17:39   Link #187
Dragon Master

Out of all characters in Naruto, I hate Kabuto most of all. He's your typical friend that stabs you in the back kinda guy. He needs a good ass whoopin'.
Dragon Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 20:23   Link #188
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
If Sasuke was to lose, it would be to Kyubi Naruto cuz regular naruto is nothing special.
real Naruto is nothing special heh
Spoiler:
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 20:32   Link #189
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

I hate Ino. Ino does nothing but criticize everyone, and use lame moves. And when she cut her hair.... that was predictable. I wish she had beaten Sakura though, so one of the strong genin's would've demolished her in the final matches.
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 22:35   Link #190
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun-kun
real Naruto is nothing special heh
Spoiler:
not a manga reader, i'll see in the anime.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-15, 23:36   Link #191
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
not a manga reader, i'll see in the anime.
well until then you'll also see why Sasuke's should die
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 07:45   Link #192
dongcute

Quote:
BTW to guy who said tenten,neji,rocklee has gai..well sakura has kakashi, gai spends more time with lee as kakashi spends more time with sasuke, that dont mean sakura cant learn by herself. Also b4 lee had gai as a teach he was by himself training.
Just my 2 cent. No offense...

Yes… Lee did train himself before Gai teach him various skills. But put it in this way, if there isn’t Gai to guide Lee, what will Lee become? He would already given up if there isn’t Gai support. Moreover, in regardless how hardworking Lee is, Lee will not improve much unless he has the talent. And the talent I am referring doesn’t not include “talent in hardworking”.

For example, take a look around the working environment. There are many who work hard complete their tasks. However, when it comes to promotion, what are their chances? It is a fact of life that in most cases, certificate and networking is the major factor. The point is, hardworking alone will not lead anywhere. Networking and luck be make great difference.
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 07:48   Link #193
dongcute

Well, seem like Sasuke and Sakura are the most hated character in the show….

Is this considered a kind of success or failure?
dongcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 09:57   Link #194
eLstar
(^_^)v

Nah, they seem hated but it's just that their fans (like me) don't need to praise them all the time to prove how coolt hey are.

Old 2004-03-16, 10:22   Link #195
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Nah, they seem hated but it's just that their fans (like me) don't need to praise them all the time to prove how coolt hey are.

Maybe its because you can't praise them. I don't see anything about Sasuke and Sakura worthy of any praise. And i think the reason why most Sasuke and Sakura fans keep quiet is because they know their outnumbered by people that actually hate those characters and they don't want to look stupid being the only person defending those characters while a million other people are bashing them.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 16:45   Link #196
Naruto sama

i hate this fucking sakura that cannot even see whos the real man there,

and i hate this sasuke...
can't sakura get that sasuke is not attracted to girls?
Naruto sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 17:13   Link #197
realdeal
The Real Deal

so dongcute should that be used as an excuse to stay as a bom? People praise people who has heart..lee has heart..sasuke has heart...naruto has heart. Sakura however has none, no passion, no determination, no dramatic I will do this no matter what etc etc. I dont like that in a person at all, someone who gives up too easy.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 17:20   Link #198
Karyu
The Ruler of The Dragons

Sasuke haters dont understand him and hate him because of that they are not really worth defending sasuke against.

Now ur turn again.

Lets keep on bashing eachother really will improve the discussion.... -_-

Goes along with real deal.
Karyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 17:29   Link #199
Uzumaki||Demon
-»-»Kyubified«-«-

Well Sasuke aint too bad a character. Tiz funny when he makes Sakura look like a baka

I personally hate Konkuro. I hate that weird puppet of his. At least Shino answered my prayers tho

Otherwise I like all of the characters tbh .

I like Sakura coz she's really cute. If Sasuke showed her that he liked her from the start, then she would truley be a boring character.

I must admit Sakura is a bit too persistent with Sasuke. But then again he is is the "coolest" and he's not taken. In that way she's a bit of a bimbo.

But after the "gnaw at the sound nin's arm episode" I really started to like her. I love the part about her cutting her hair. She wanted to prove something right there (that she just aint some silly bimbo who cares about here looks). Although her hair kinda looks nicer now. I also like the whole thing with her against Ino. Was a good fight between the two
Spoiler:

The main reason I like her is because she started off as a nothing (as a child) and became something.
Uzumaki||Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-16, 17:30   Link #200
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

Ehh, I though Sasuke was cool when I first started watching, because he was calm collected and didn't speak to anyone. Then when he died... but didn't... that wasn't his fault, but still. Lame. I certainly don't hate him but when he came back from training with Kakashi did he really need to get new clothes to make him look badass? Then again all the new episodes seem to have an increasing amount of attention paid to getting stronger and looking cooler.
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote