Hentai Kamen any1 ?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 15:00   Link #2122
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
He might end up with Renka........

Hentai Kamen any1 ?
I've a feeling Hentai Kame was rushed at the end, probably halted in the middle of story, so that "strange" pairing at the end. I've no doubts that Keinchi will end with Miu. Although I wish for him to go for Renka or Raichi - those two are much better girls for Keinchi.
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 23:49   Link #2123
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
I've a feeling Hentai Kame was rushed at the end, probably halted in the middle of story, so that "strange" pairing at the end. I've no doubts that Keinchi will end with Miu. Although I wish for him to go for Renka or Raichi - those two are much better girls for Keinchi.
If by chance that the mangaka decides to let one of the other girls end up with Kenichi, I would have to go with Raichi since she has a calmer demenor when she is not on the job. Plus, she shares the same hobbie with Kenichi in plants.

As for the upcoming chapter, it appears that Kenichi is set on fighting Chikage. That is fine, but is Kenichi going to be given a few days to prepare for the fight or is the fight going to happen soon.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 05:04   Link #2124
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
As for the upcoming chapter, it appears that Kenichi is set on fighting Chikage. That is fine, but is Kenichi going to be given a few days to prepare for the fight or is the fight going to happen soon.
Soon I expect. Funny scene with Chikage talking about flovers blooming in one day, is a way to show us, that Chikage really want to see those flovers with Keinchi, but has only one day to do it.
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 22:09   Link #2125
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Soon I expect. Funny scene with Chikage talking about flovers blooming in one day, is a way to show us, that Chikage really want to see those flovers with Keinchi, but has only one day to do it.
It also shows that Chikage´s really intelligence is on childrens level, since she may act and know things doesnt really make her smart.

She is an "genius" child that had intelligence forced into her.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-09, 22:53   Link #2126
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
It also shows that Chikage´s really intelligence is on childrens level, since she may act and know things doesnt really make her smart.

She is an "genius" child that had intelligence forced into her.
This is why I feel sorry for the girl. I do not know what the ramifications are for doing something like that to a person, but you have to add that she is under a strict dietary order that is suppose to keep her young appearnce for a long standard of time. If I remember correctly, did not Akisame mention that doing something like that was dangerous.
Old 2009-05-09, 23:16   Link #2127
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
This is why I feel sorry for the girl. I do not know what the ramifications are for doing something like that to a person, but you have to add that she is under a strict dietary order that is suppose to keep her young appearnce for a long standard of time. If I remember correctly, did not Akisame mention that doing something like that was dangerous.
He may not have told it was dangerous, but it was inhuman thats all.
Old 2009-05-10, 06:36   Link #2128
Terrean

Quote:
If I remember correctly, did not Akisame mention that doing something like that was dangerous.
Which did not keep him from doing some remodeling on his own body (or Kenichi´s) too ^^ - that really was some funny part IMHO

by the way... I did not really understand the conclusion, Chikage said about flowers.. http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Str...enichi/335/13/

Does she mean, the seeds are 4 months old and should sprout now (or in 1-2 days), if planted?
Old 2009-05-10, 10:20   Link #2129
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrean View Post
Which did not keep him from doing some remodeling on his own body (or Kenichi´s) too ^^ - that really was some funny part IMHO

by the way... I did not really understand the conclusion, Chikage said about flowers.. http://www.onemanga.com/Historys_Str...enichi/335/13/

Does she mean, the seeds are 4 months old and should sprout now (or in 1-2 days), if planted?
In her forced logic, she interpeted that the seeds grow after their fourth month. So if she were to plant them on their fourth month, that the seeds should automatically grow into flowers very soon if not at the moment that they are planted. She misunderstood that it takes the seeds four months to mature and grow into flowers.
Old 2009-05-10, 12:50   Link #2130
Terrean

Thanks, so I got the picture right ... sweet girl ^^
Old 2009-05-10, 15:00   Link #2131
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I cant wait for the Kenichi Vs Chikage match.

Also Kenichi was actually very mature and proved that he really is following his own path, his path revolves around saving and protecting others wether they are bad or good, just when they need saving Kenichi will not hesitate in saving them, also not hitting girls is one of them and children lol.

But the beauty about how Kenichi accepted the challenge from Chikage was because Chikage was his first obstacle(Chikage) in the way of his path and if he would have let Miu fight Chikage instead of him, then he would have bin proving that he was unsure about his path or not really on his path.

So Kenichi showed in chapter 335 that he was going to overcome his first obstacle(Chikage). How he is going too overcome this obstacle(Chikage) while still maintaining on his belief of not hurting girls or children.

Anwser: JUTSU.
Old 2009-05-10, 17:04   Link #2132
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
the manga still deserves a massive thumbs up for epicness, the only manga which made me rofl, literally
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-10, 17:32   Link #2133
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I cant wait for the Kenichi Vs Chikage match.

Also Kenichi was actually very mature and proved that he really is following his own path, his path revolves around saving and protecting others wether they are bad or good, just when they need saving Kenichi will not hesitate in saving them, also not hitting girls is one of them and children lol.

But the beauty about how Kenichi accepted the challenge from Chikage was because Chikage was his first obstacle(Chikage) in the way of his path and if he would have let Miu fight Chikage instead of him, then he would have bin proving that he was unsure about his path or not really on his path.

So Kenichi showed in chapter 335 that he was going to overcome his first obstacle(Chikage). How he is going too overcome this obstacle(Chikage) while still maintaining on his belief of not hurting girls or children.

Anwser: JUTSU.
This will be an interesting match. The one question that I may ask is who is the master this time going to accompany Kenichi? Chikage master has shown to be very powerful and showed some powerful skills when she arrived on the boat. Hopefully the Elder is the one to go, since I want to see those two interact. Did anyone notice how Kensie was grinning at the Elder when he mention that he knew about the woman, even if it was for a little bit. Even the Elder asked why Kensie was grinning at him.
Old 2009-05-10, 17:48   Link #2134
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
This will be an interesting match. The one question that I may ask is who is the master this time going to accompany Kenichi? Chikage master has shown to be very powerful and showed some powerful skills when she arrived on the boat. Hopefully the Elder is the one to go, since I want to see those two interact. Did anyone notice how Kensie was grinning at the Elder when he mention that he knew about the woman, even if it was for a little bit. Even the Elder asked why Kensie was grinning at him.
Its obvious that atleast The Elder himself or atleast 2 masters will accompany Kenichi since the opponent itself is dangerous and has a very dangerous master which Kensei was barely able too keep up with.
Old 2009-05-11, 03:45   Link #2135
qwertzu

On the Club Sunday Page they have put up a very nice wallpaper for all those Renka fans out there. Get it while it is online.

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/campaign090417.html

Also on the same page you can read Capter 333 for free until the 16th of May.
I know most of you already have the scans (scanlations), bur the quality of these picures is very very nice.
Does anyone happen to know how to save them to your pc?

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/list_AHED.html (scroll a bit down and click on the yellow button)
qwertzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 04:07   Link #2136
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzu View Post
On the Club Sunday Page they have put up a very nice wallpaper for all those Renka fans out there. Get it while it is online.

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/campaign090417.html

Also on the same page you can read Capter 333 for free until the 16th of May.
I know most of you already have the scans (scanlations), bur the quality of these picures is very very nice.
Does anyone happen to know how to save them to your pc?

http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/list_AHED.html (scroll a bit down and click on the yellow button)
Very nice, very nice indeed. There are also other great pictures
Old 2009-05-11, 13:00   Link #2137
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Shigure, in the hopes that they'll stop fighting (or watching the disciples fight) and start making out.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-11, 16:26   Link #2138
cloudninja

Yeah, it should be either the Elder or Shigure who faces off against Kushinada. The Elder because of some history with her or Shigure because she made a comment in ch335 about Kushinada's martial arts being the type that were originally designed to defeat armed opponents.

So it would be interesting if Shigure who is the master of weapons takes it as a challenge to defeat Kushinada. A lot of interesting dynamics in that match. Such as opposing martial arts styles, very young genius prodigy of a master (Shigure) vs very old/experienced but young-looking Kushinada, the fact that they're both amply endowed and are normally cool and expressionless. I'm hoping for some snide remarks in a hot battle that will leave both of them with barely a few scraps of clothing left on. That would give Kenichi another challenge in his fight against Chikage as he starts hemorrhaging blood at the sight of the two masters.

Time to wake up, I'm probably getting my hopes up too much. I almost forgot that Ma Kensei might want in as well. Maybe he even gets stronger the more perverted he gets. Too bad he just had a fight against one of the Fists, although there are nine of the Fists vs only 5 masters + The Elder so he could get another shot.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2009-05-11 at 19:10.
cloudninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 08:21   Link #2139
Tri-ring

Although raw is already out, I scanned some pages so here is my spoiler.

Spoiler for Battle 336 An ordinary girl:
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-12, 08:35   Link #2140
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Although raw is already out, I scanned some pages so here is my spoiler.

Spoiler for Battle 336 An ordinary girl:
Thanks for the pics. I have seen the raw and read the trans over at MH (thanks again Rouge).
Spoiler for 336:

Tags
shounen