AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-09, 20:19   Link #761
Dralha

Ep 10 was great. Yoshika's infatuation with Hanna and Lucchini's antics brought the best lol's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Why Minna bug crushing ass:
She exercise them at all times!
Spoiler:
LOL Seems she did that in S1, too, during a similar briefing (maybe it was Mio, I can't remember).
Old 2010-09-09, 22:08   Link #762
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Why is Lucchini all ways grabbing every ones boobs she is like a ninja of breast grabs
Old 2010-09-09, 22:21   Link #763
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Why is Lucchini all ways grabbing every ones boobs she is like a ninja of breast grabs
Eila and her have similar interests. Just that Eila is able to see future events with her psychic abilities - including the boob size of newcomers.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 23:31   Link #764
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Eila and her have similar interests. Just that Eila is able to see future events with her psychic abilities - including the boob size of newcomers.
You forgot Yoshika. She was starring at both Shirley and Hanna. xD Lynne's face when she caught Yoshika oogling at the glorious mounds.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 02:04   Link #765
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Probably has something to do with italians being obsessed with large busts ... anecdotal facts supporting this:

1) In one of the country's rags there was a poll among 18-year old girls about what they plan to do with their first salary ... number one choice was breast enlargement
2) That joker of a prime minister they have, in a talk to foreign investors, pointed out that his country is the best because they have erradicated all communists and secretaries have large breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralha View Post
Ep 10 was great. Yoshika's infatuation with Hanna and Lucchini's antics brought the best lol's.

LOL Seems she did that in S1, too, during a similar briefing (maybe it was Mio, I can't remember).
That muscle reaction is natural when you have to change in military-style attention pose, it's just that it was recently used for a neroi-death-blow that takes it out of context
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 09:49   Link #766
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Probably has something to do with italians being obsessed with large busts ... anecdotal facts supporting this:

1) In one of the country's rags there was a poll among 18-year old girls about what they plan to do with their first salary ... number one choice was breast enlargement
You are right. -_-

Quote:
2) That joker of a prime minister they have, in a talk to foreign investors, pointed out that his country is the best because they have erradicated all communists and secretaries have large breasts
Because of brainless and stupidity of youth that people vote a mafia and a corrupter man like the prime minister. Sadly is true that all papers and tvs he own show big breast and whores everywhere, he want people be stupid with reality, soccer and religion so he can have a better control on them and gain more votes.

Can't blame people made jokes on ita peeps, but not all are retatads like them, i know a lot of nice nice people too that hate tha actual situation.

Last edited by Fnights; 2010-09-10 at 12:51.
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 18:33   Link #767
Blue-Ultimate
Strategic Impersonator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizLestrad View Post
Spoiler:

I was kinda annoyed in a way in Marseille's albiet temporary arrival for numerous reasons. Mostly because I was hoping for more Hartmann/Barkhorn backstory. I was also irritated that Minna caved in making it so it wasn't Hartmann and Barkhorn for the Nuroi op. A nice episode, but it definitely needed more Hartmann/Barkhorn.
SORRY WHAT FLYING SKILLZ excuse me for raging here and please excuse me but the combat victory score these pilots had, most of the times, nothing to do with flight skills.

Oke lets calm down here.... right so in short

I admit Hartmann was an ace and excellent in her field of battle, But Marseille was the better pilot just look it up in your local library and sorts, because Marseille was The pilot who reinvented aerial combat to the way it is now, with moves he invented back in world war 2 still being used to this day by F-16 fighters.

Also Marseille fought in more harsh conditions and I believe against American or British pilots who where more trained and had better planes then most of the Russian Pilots Hartman had to fight.

If it wasn't for Marseilles un-timely death during a bail out manoeuvre due to malfunctions, after being forced to test fly this new model, he would have "out scored" Hartmann in Combat victory's So don't you be telling me they're not in the same ballpark because if your looking at it like that. Marseille was playing in a stadium and Hartmann in a local playground. No disrespect Hartmann, no disrespect You're still the bomb.

And yeah I really had a WTF moment when Marseille showed up, I though a true Hartmann and Trude Ep, but the Tension she brought with her made up for all of that. >.> Epic Witch standoff between Trude and Marseille <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
Going back to the Hartmannn-Marseille dogfight, I wonder why neither of them did the scissors or Yo yo..
meh.. I honestly suck at dogfight ACM anyways lolz so my observations could be wrong...

I was looking at Shirley & Trude's (?) comments when Hanna and Erica started the circle fights...

"Chandelle"?? All that Erica did was a Split-S~ She dived down into lower altitude trading it for speed

"Barrel Roll"?? Hanna never did one after Erica did the split-s~

both of them did the barrel roll at the MERGE, not after Hartmann's Split-S

Shirley and Trude, are you sure both of you still know your BFM?

Also the super split second Instantaneous turns and reversals...
All in all, their dogfight seem really rushed...

Anyways ^
I don't know much about Aerial technique's but all I saw was how they ENDED their move, I couldn't really tell when they started it or who was behind who or even a full scene like in the first season how they showed from beginning to end how Hartmann did a reverse with her engine's to out manoeuvre the mini cube neuroi's, it looked kinda messy in my eyes.

But still awesome none the less, but not really satisfying Maybe I'm expecting to much... as in it has to of Equally or better level then season 1 as a Whole....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
oh, lol! yea, I know that!
to tell the truth, I wasn't referring to the pic I posted... but to another pic I did not post, reason being my post was already long enough, I thought I'd omit the scene in question, and I also thought that most people here would easily get the reference...

anyways, at 14:38 try pause the video, and you'll see what I was talking about! Marseille body in full glory! I just hope they will slow down a bit that scene in dvds/bds.
dunno if I can post the stitch here, just tell me if that's ok.

and while I am at it, here some funny gifs from ep10 =>
Awesome thanks for the Gifs, I didn't notice before but now that I see your gifs, in the fight between Erica And marseille, they where shooting at each other but you couldn't see the bullets sizzle past each other... like am I missing something here or what ?

And yeah that Minna but practice, I think thats when she puts on a straight back and the but automatically goes into tight mode, but with no pants on yeahh you notice it immediately then with someone with pants.

Sure hope neuroi-chan or the 504th shows up the next ep. Like freaking Marseille came into the anime like she invaded hostile territory stay in the manga your famous enough X3
Blue-Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 21:50   Link #768
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Ultimate View Post

If it wasn't for Marseilles un-timely death during a bail out manoeuvre due to malfunctions, after being forced to test fly this new model, he would have "out scored" Hartmann in Combat victory's
By her entrance in this episode, Hanna has already demonstrated that, unlike her
R/L counterpart, she can't be killed by falling/jumping from a plane.

Is that because she has a bird familiar? Or could the other witches do that too?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 02:35   Link #769
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

Quote:
If it wasn't for Marseilles un-timely death during a bail out manoeuvre due to malfunctions, after being forced to test fly this new model, he would have "out scored" Hartmann in Combat victory's
Marseilles in Strike Witches had a similar accident where her familiar "died" during the battle, causing her to lose control of her striker and plummet from the sky before she was rescued by her mates.
So she can be killed if she loses her familiar... Probably its only bird witches that can do the cool jump off from the sky and land thing.
btw I think after the incident the child of the original familiar became Marseilles' familiar
Old 2010-09-11, 08:51   Link #770
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Seeing screenshots of Marseille brought me racing back to finish the five episodes I'd lingered. Now all they need is a Wilma cameo and I'm happy. <3

Anyway, with only two episodes remaining, I guess this is going to be another to be continued season. Or at least I hope it will, there's a ton of plotholes that will be an absolute mess if they try to solve them in two episodes.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 09:44   Link #771
SanyaChan

woo nice episode in my opinion ;D im just wondering what would happen if they brought in the person from eila's side during her episode and sanya's ~_~
SanyaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-12, 15:51   Link #772
rocket
Senior and Demented

Does anybody know a good location for canonical info on the 501st?

I'm just about ready to release a revised version of my game, and want to add ranks to the character cards, however Wikipedia is not comprehensive nor am I convinced that they represent an accurate rank scale.

Thanks in advance!
Old 2010-09-13, 02:02   Link #773
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

@rocket: You probably need to have access to the Novels or some other "released only in Japan" (of that how it's been going..) materials if you want "Canonical" info and stuff about 501st and Strike witches in general..

Anyways, just a hunch.. as i haven't done a "Deep" Strike witches research in the net yet^

Good start maybe is to key in the Japanese title of Strike Witches ストライクウィッチーズ rather than the english one when searching in the net ^

Anyway, have you tried Strike Witches Wikia?

It seems to have some information on characters and the like but not so sure if they're pin point accurate.
Old 2010-09-13, 02:59   Link #774
Dahak86
Classics never age

as usual, ep11 preview =>
Spoiler for censor fest?:
Old 2010-09-13, 05:07   Link #775
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

god if i was not immune to the large breast i would have bleed to death already ehhehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-13, 05:17   Link #776
supei_02
Potatoes = world peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
as usual, ep11 preview =>
Spoiler for censor fest?:
Hartmann's dog paddling, Barkhorn with her hair down, Minna's cap.... this is supposed to be the 11th out of 12 episodes right?

The one releasing reppumaru (or wtever sword that is) is probably Yoshika, looking at the sleeves.. I hope Mio doesn't get hit again
Old 2010-09-14, 06:17   Link #777
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
SORRY WHAT FLYING SKILLZ excuse me for raging here and please excuse me but the combat victory score these pilots had, most of the times, nothing to do with flight skills.

Oke lets calm down here.... right so in short

I admit Hartmann was an ace and excellent in her field of battle, But Marseille was the better pilot just look it up in your local library and sorts, because Marseille was The pilot who reinvented aerial combat to the way it is now, with moves he invented back in world war 2 still being used to this day by F-16 fighters.
I'm curious, what were Hans-Joachim Marseille's contribution to modern air combat?

The only one I know is Robin Olds for putting back Dogfight training when the USAF leaders thought the AIM-7s and AIM-9s will do the job in Vietnam.. hahaha ^^;
Old 2010-09-14, 06:30   Link #778
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
I'm curious, what were Hans-Joachim Marseille's contribution to modern air combat?
He beat the Lufbery Circle.
Old 2010-09-14, 20:00   Link #779
flying ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by drobertbaker View Post
He beat the Lufbery Circle.
and that makes him the better dogfighter than Hartmann ever was.
flying ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 06:43   Link #780
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ^ View Post
and that makes him the better dogfighter than Hartmann ever was.
For someone who didn't even know of this before it was told to you this is an intriguing statement.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume