AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2011-01-12, 23:12   Link #5921
guro
I like ice cream.

You know I have never had a problem with paypal. They always give the money to the company the day I send it. But still no package from amiami for me today.

And yeah Kishin tell them that. Amiami has always been really nice to me about requests. They even let me cancel an order even though their policy is not to.
guro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 01:08   Link #5922
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

yea the problem with my paypal is that i only have a bank card attached so it takes like 10 days to transfer the money to my account, I dont prestock cuz i dont use it much and i dont know the shipping price til the orders ready.
Guess I'll just give them a heads up that itll take a couple more days
Old 2011-01-13, 02:09   Link #5923
neutrino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
As a damn last reminder: yes, we are planning to translate both Tsubasa and Ougon, but -only- after Episode 8 is done or when our progress allow us to work on these 2.
Episode 8 is still our highest priority.
Why not put this as an update to the first post in the thread, so anyone with the same question can see it?
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 03:16   Link #5924
guro
I like ice cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
yea the problem with my paypal is that i only have a bank card attached so it takes like 10 days to transfer the money to my account, I dont prestock cuz i dont use it much and i dont know the shipping price til the orders ready.
Guess I'll just give them a heads up that itll take a couple more days

I don't preload my account, I have it attached to my checking account and it takes it right out of there super quickly.
Old 2011-01-13, 07:27   Link #5925
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer

this has probably been asked before, and I've tried searching the thread but with no success so I'm sorry if I'm asking something asked often...

I've been away for months (maybe almost an year) and I'm totally outdated with Umineko right now :S

I have EP6 and I'm going to buy EP8 when I have the time but that's not the issue here...

I had EP6's partial patch, back when it was copy and paste (now the patch is exe so it's different). In the website it says the current patch only works with EP7 and I tried anyway, only to fail..

My point is - I'd like to read EP6 but the current patch doesn't work for me so... what should I do?

edit: nevermind I found it under the links section... thanks anyway ^^

Believing oneself to be perfect is...
often the sign of a delusional mind

Last edited by vandakiara; 2011-01-13 at 07:40.
vandakiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 07:44   Link #5926
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Good thing I actually make an archive of all patches we have released so far...
http://www.mediafire.com/?pxxabhkeeu0lju8
Old 2011-01-13, 14:21   Link #5927
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by guro View Post
I don't preload my account, I have it attached to my checking account and it takes it right out of there super quickly.
then either you have a credit card on your account as collateral (spell check ) or your doing something different from me, cuz it still takes me 10 days to clear with only a checking account attached. Well, im in no huge rush to get it being as ep8 is usless to me except as a merchandise item until its translated so as long as they accept the extention itll be fine
Old 2011-01-14, 00:22   Link #5928
guro
I like ice cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
then either you have a credit card on your account as collateral (spell check ) or your doing something different from me, cuz it still takes me 10 days to clear with only a checking account attached. Well, im in no huge rush to get it being as ep8 is usless to me except as a merchandise item until its translated so as long as they accept the extention itll be fine
No I don't have a credit card. Do you live in USA? Maybe if you don't it's more difficult or something.
Old 2011-01-14, 00:46   Link #5929
Vylen
Apprentice Sorcerer

I'm pretty sure it just depends on how fast your bank is to transfer funds between accounts and whatnot.
Old 2011-01-14, 16:28   Link #5930
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan

i live in canada, maybe it is dependant on the bank you use. At any rate, it seems paypal does send a notice that the payment is pending, atleest thats what amiami told me in the email.
Old 2011-01-14, 21:52   Link #5931
guro
I like ice cream.

Still waiting for my order to arrive... It has never taken this long before.

And anyone else checking witch-hunt everyday to see when they will put episode 8 status? lol
Old 2011-01-14, 21:56   Link #5932
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by guro View Post
Still waiting for my order to arrive... It has never taken this long before.

And anyone else checking witch-hunt everyday to see when they will put episode 8 status? lol
Wake up.
Refresh www.witch-hunt.com/news.html
Get sad because no updates.

。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

Been doing this every day since new years..
Milfeulle9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 23:00   Link #5933
rogerpepitone

Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
Add http://witch-hunt.com/blog/atom.xml to your RSS reader.
rogerpepitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 00:04   Link #5934
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
Add http://witch-hunt.com/blog/atom.xml to your RSS reader.
Yeah but where's the fun in that? ◔ ◡ ◔
Old 2011-01-17, 01:47   Link #5935
guro
I like ice cream.

Just found out tomorrow is a holiday here and there will be no mail. So I have to wait even more time. I'm frikin dying here.
Old 2011-01-20, 07:25   Link #5936
UnknownBeast

Hi W-H,

Haven't said thanks for the EP7 translation so: Thanks~! :P

Anyways, I transferred the translation people on AS did and made a patch for Umineko Tsubasa.

Edit: Did 2 stories, Story 1 and 6.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4qok7kb9vl910e9

There's an untranslated line in Story 6. I could attempt my own translation, but I thought I'll just leave it in.

This one contribution I'm comfortable in doing. Since I wont be exposed to spoilers. >_<
I'm gonna try to insert other text for the TIPs that has already been translated, but first of all, do you guys mind? >_<

Last edited by UnknownBeast; 2011-01-20 at 10:05.
UnknownBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 16:29   Link #5937
liberatedliberator

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but is there way to take a screenshot while reading the VN other than doing the usual 'Prt Scr' key?
liberatedliberator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 18:39   Link #5938
kilika0

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberatedliberator View Post
I wasn't sure where to ask this, but is there way to take a screenshot while reading the VN other than doing the usual 'Prt Scr' key?
Probably, but you can use Alt + Prt Scr if you just want a pic of the active window.

That would be much easier than getting some other software to do it (I assume you're using Windows).
kilika0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 19:01   Link #5939
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownBeast View Post
Hi W-H,

Haven't said thanks for the EP7 translation so: Thanks~! :P

Anyways, I transferred the translation people on AS did and made a patch for Umineko Tsubasa.

Edit: Did 2 stories, Story 1 and 6.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4qok7kb9vl910e9

There's an untranslated line in Story 6. I could attempt my own translation, but I thought I'll just leave it in.

This one contribution I'm comfortable in doing. Since I wont be exposed to spoilers. >_<
I'm gonna try to insert other text for the TIPs that has already been translated, but first of all, do you guys mind? >_<
This is pretty nice. Since Witch-Hunt staff is currently busy with EP8, their Tsubasa patch is probably still far off, as well as Ougon, so having someone else make a patch for Tsubasa would be a good way to pass the time until EP8 is translated.

Witch-Hunt would probably do Tsubasa even if someone else does it, so I don't think it'd matter if another translation were floating around.

And besides, it's not like Witch-Hunt™ owns Umineko, so it's not like you have to ask for permission in order to translate (In this case, just copypasting some translations previously made) something out of your own accord.
Old 2011-01-20, 19:07   Link #5940
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milfeulle9001 View Post
This is pretty nice. Since Witch-Hunt staff is currently busy with EP8, their Tsubasa patch is probably still far off, as well as Ougon, so having someone else make a patch for Tsubasa would be a good way to pass the time until EP8 is translated.

Witch-Hunt would probably do Tsubasa even if someone else does it, so I don't think it'd matter if another translation were floating around.

And besides, it's not like Witch-Hunt™ owns Umineko, so it's not like you have to ask for permission in order to translate (In this case, just copypasting some translations previously made) something out of your own accord.
Haha, geez, what kind of people do you think the lot of us are? Why would it not be okay?
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
translation