Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-06, 20:51   Link #341
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
This is "Bleach Chapter 418 Discussion" not "Lets be /b/tards and make fun of every chapter of bleach", although it does become that way EVERY TIME.
Fixed for accuracy.
Old 2010-09-06, 20:52   Link #342
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Fixed for accuracy.
It sure wasn't that way the last two times
Old 2010-09-06, 21:35   Link #343
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
I like it when Ichi stop azien sword with just his hand... just like how Azien did it to him back in the end of the SS arc. Pay back is a bitch haha
Old 2010-09-06, 21:57   Link #344
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I like it when Ichi stop azien sword with just his hand... just like how Azien did it to him back in the end of the SS arc. Pay back is a bitch haha
Yea I know,but it is kinda only half payback since Aizen has stopped Ichigo with a finger
Old 2010-09-06, 22:05   Link #345
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

But he has compensated for it by giving Aizen an Assisted Facepalm.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-06, 22:59   Link #346
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Actually, Komaura's Shikai is better than his Bankai when you think about it

His shikai manafests the various body parts of the giant armor, thus allowing him to have similar destructive power, but does not manifest the full giant... The giant ends up becoming a handicap because it's huge, slow, and whatever happens to it happens to Kamomura... ok, yes the giant probably has MUCH higher defence than Komamura himself does, but any moderatly fast fighter will be able to fly around dodging it's attacks and their smaller attacks are bound to add up in damage... I mean, Komamura may not have as high of a defnce as his armor, but he himself atleast would be able to dodge or block such attacks

honestly, any smart adjucas would just stand outside of it's reach and just fire cero's at it... even the weak cero could do some damage with enough hits...

now if Komamura's Bankai were able to fight more quickly, THEN it might be a worth it to have that handicap... as it stand that Bankai is only useful against really slow enemies like common gillians or Po
what's funny is they only gave one indication that Komamura's bankai could be fast...and that would be the time he got owned by Aizen.
Old 2010-09-07, 00:34   Link #347
Evenmoreoffthewall

Vasto Lord Theory

I was just thinking 2 things. What if a Vasto Lord or a couple of them were waiting in the midst watching ichigo and aizens fight. And after ichigo defeats aizen the hogyoku remains in tack and a Vasto lord appears Stomps ichigo and then takes it and dissapears into hueco mundo. Or Aizen creates the key somehow and the vasto lords take it. I think this would be awsome cause i could see a panel where the vasto lord picks up the hogyoku or the key and just looks at ichigo and say "Thanks" then fades into hueco mundo.
Old 2010-09-07, 00:37   Link #348
Alchemist007
*Author

Sure would make a joke out of the 'elite Espada.'
Old 2010-09-07, 00:53   Link #349
Evenmoreoffthewall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Sure would make a joke out of the 'elite Espada.'
True but i dont think that aizen ever found any vasto lords. or if he did he didnt know (aka ulquiorra). And the Espada seemed more like distractions than actual elites cause the captains and the vaizards defeated them. None of them were overwhelmingly powerful like a vasto lord would seem to be. (hopefully they are crazy strong cause besides the king sending the zero squad after ichigo i dont see how the story can progress after aizen dies.)
Old 2010-09-07, 00:58   Link #350
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

per Kubo and the latest data book, the majority of the Espada were Vasto Lords.
Old 2010-09-07, 01:35   Link #351
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
But then again to become powerful you can't face the same enemies especially if they are weak that would be little or no experince hehe.... I am talking about the Hollows....
You can't assume that all the Gotei 13 do is face Hollows and (until "recently") Quincy. Just over the course of the few months in the manga, we've seen rogue captains, invaders, Arrancars, etc. And that's not even counting all the non-canon stuff in the anime fillers that never existed in manga canon, but could easily be representative of the kind of thing that could happen over the hundreds of years that Kyouraku, Ukitake, and Unohana have been captains. By that logic, Aizen should be weaker than he is because he's never had to face anything more powerful than those puny captains and unmodified Arrancar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I dunno.... for a bleach female halibel did pretty good not only taking on hitsugaya but hiyori and lisa at the same time.
Well, to be completely honest, she only had to worry about Hiyori for about "half" the time... ^___^

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Yoda to Tite Kubo: "...And that is why you fail..."
Old 2010-09-07, 01:51   Link #352
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
stuff
Coincidentally, quigon, my key manufacturer is BDS.
Old 2010-09-07, 03:37   Link #353
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
It wasn't about speed it was his ability
They were sword fighting before either released and it Stark was already whining about why he had to fight someone this strong, and was almost caught a few times by Shunsui, while not managing to land any hits himself.
Old 2010-09-07, 03:39   Link #354
astrallionheart

Quote:
#1-6 or even #7-8?
Old 2010-09-07, 03:50   Link #355
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Until the data book i wouldnt have guessed any of the espada were vasto lorde especially the top three....maybe ulquiorra because of his Segunda Etapa
Old 2010-09-07, 06:48   Link #356
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
what's funny is they only gave one indication that Komamura's bankai could be fast...and that would be the time he got owned by Aizen.
Didnt the Giant tag Vizard Tousen...?

I think its implied that the Giant follows the movement of Koma EXACTLY and then would have to be travelling much faster to cover a such a great distance at the same time Koma ends his movements...
Old 2010-09-07, 08:35   Link #357
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
You can't assume that all the Gotei 13 do is face Hollows and (until "recently") Quincy. Just over the course of the few months in the manga, we've seen rogue captains, invaders, Arrancars, etc. And that's not even counting all the non-canon stuff in the anime fillers that never existed in manga canon, but could easily be representative of the kind of thing that could happen over the hundreds of years that Kyouraku, Ukitake, and Unohana have been captains. By that logic, Aizen should be weaker than he is because he's never had to face anything more powerful than those puny captains and unmodified Arrancar...
I know That why I was said how can captains really gain much experience with Hollows (Only)
Its true though, by Logic Aizen should be weaker
Old 2010-09-07, 09:19   Link #358
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
What happened to a hand full of Vasto Lorde would rape SS?
Old 2010-09-07, 11:36   Link #359
lucasd

Also what happened to all powerful kidou,
where a fully incanted 90lvl by good kidou user is less than a fart,
it would be fine if the black coffin were destroyed by raw strength alone, but the way it was presented here...
Old 2010-09-07, 11:40   Link #360
Xyrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
What happened to a hand full of Vasto Lorde would rape SS?
Yeah srsly. I was so disappointed by the Espada fights. I don't understand how they got defeated so easily. I mean Stark was such a joke...
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread