Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Well Alan have Mary Anyway
Mary doesn't give a damn about Alan.
Old 2020-05-14, 19:01   Link #263
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yea that ship sank the moment Bakarina got involved...I mean maybe if she has no other choice she'll settle on him...
Old 2020-05-14, 20:19   Link #264
Frontier

Quote:
Well, she cares about him in as far as he's a rival she has to manipulate to make sure she doesn't have any more competition for Bakarina .
Old 2020-05-15, 01:55   Link #265
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't know what they see in incest boy.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-15, 10:10   Link #266
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I don't know what they see in incest boy.
He's nice, soft-spoken, has a sympathetic backstory, obviously cares about Catarina (in both senses), and is good at cock-blocking a prince .
Old 2020-05-16, 13:05   Link #267
Greenish Growth

ep7

Ah, another girl obsessed with eating poisonous mushrooms.

It was a good episode.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-16, 14:19   Link #268
Nivek von Beldo

Spoiler for Makesense how:

This chapter past flying

Last edited by Nivek von Beldo; 2020-05-16 at 14:42.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-16, 17:01   Link #269
dmaxzero

Mmm the filler episode 7 was really bad.
Stick to the novel guys.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-16, 17:40   Link #270
Meophist

I rather liked this episode. It's pretty thoroughly a Sophia episode, which is neat.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-16, 17:48   Link #271
Blueknight78

well while i do not "read the novel" i've read the manga and it's really was original anime and the thing i don't liked it's which they "spoiled too much" the big "secret" near the end of this arc too early, "that dream" break the impact which something near the end would have made, they keep adding some "original content" so far to "strech" the anime to the 12 episodes content, this one for me was weird because what sort of school would allow "rich/important "teenagers" from important families take that sort of "risk tests without any "real protection"????? imagine if someone get caught in the "classic rock running trap and die??, the school could be closed and everyone arrested, this episode in this sense was a lot weird.

but aside that i really feel bad "over bakarina" before she reincarnated, basically she was another "victim" of our beloved "trunk-kun", the most famous isekai protagonist!!!!!, he is almosty mandatory in isekais with reincarnations and another problem "how bakarina was able to "see" without "eyes"??? , she must have all her others senses being incredible, since she don't have any eyes like some "hentai protagonists", but bakarina still bakarina and her "charm powers levels already were over 8000!! before she becomes catarina and we never gonna find "her real name" and her real world life best friend got so sad, so sad and wanted so bad to see her friend again which she probably ended asking to our beloved and followed "trunk-kun" to give her "wish" to get isekaied to meet her friend, something which only "trunk-kun" can make.
Old 2020-05-16, 18:32   Link #272
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't think they would confirm that Sophia is Acchan's reincarnation this fast. I figured they'd just keep throwing small hints here and there for some time. I enjoyed seeing things from Acchan's perspective, her previous life was pretty similar to her current one.

Catarina is even more of an idiot than I thought. After she feel in the trap (which was more of a secret door), her first thought was to secure food rather than attempt to find a way to get out. And of course she went straight for the most obviously poisonous mushrooms ever.

Curious about the shadow thing and her mysterious savior.
Old 2020-05-16, 18:46   Link #273
Frontier

So the theory that Sophia was achan reincarnated was confirmed in this episode in very poignant fashion, as we saw the original meeting between Achan and Catarina's old self in the "real world" and how "Catarina" became Achan's one true friend. And then you could feel the immediate heartbreak when "Catarina" got iseka-ed in a car accident, leading to Achan's wish that she be reunited with her friend leading to her becoming Sophia .

I'm curious if they're going to go anywhere with Sophia's memories, since they only seem vague to her now, and even if she did recover them, would she immediately realize Catarina is her old friend? Oh wait, Catarina loves to climb trees, of course she'd realize it .

Those were some pretty snazzy field outfits for our cast! Made them look like they were professional, serious, and good-looking mages .

I was thinking her mom was the only real life Doom Flag Catarina had to worry about, but maybe she is a natural magnet for the stuff with all those traps and precarious positions she kept triggering .

Hey, Alan can score some brownie points with his fiance and actually get her to genuinely blush when Bakarina isn't there to steal his moment or Mary's attention .

I love how one of the Bakarina Council is always looking for something for Catarina to munch on .

It was cool to see everyone (except Mary and Maria) show off their magic abilities i n this episode. Even Bakarina showing off how delightfully unnecessary and unimpressive her magic is .

I wonder what that shadow (and maybe it's user) was all about? Was it trying to lead Bakarina to the stone or to her death by falling ?
Old 2020-05-16, 19:00   Link #274
Wandering Soul

Sophia=Acchan confirmed. Seeing her side of things was neat and I'm intrested in seeing how her memories come into play.

Alan actually can get a blush out of Mary when he acts like a dashing prince. He's still got no chance though.
Old 2020-05-16, 19:51   Link #275
dmaxzero

Well. If I have to explain what I didnt like how Bakarina is portrayed after Sophia's dream.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-16, 22:54   Link #276
Random14

This was filler? Well, it felt like it a bit, relying a bit more on idiotic gags than normal (and magic powers). Bakarina's still funny but this was just misadventures and less relationship focused than normal. Although looks like others are starting to get annoyed by Bakarina's harem.

Mostly funny episode but I'd rather they stick with the normal harem funny stuff than wandering around some old ruins. Like they intended for only one team to pass, since there was only one magic stone? But then if this was filler, no wonder it sounds stupid (and not the normal funny-silly-stupid of Bakarina).

It was hilarious to see the mother brought up as the current major threat (what with Bakarina already having unknowingly converted most of the rivals into her own harem).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-16, 23:05   Link #277
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well while i do not "read the novel" i've read the manga and it's really was original anime and the thing i don't liked it's which they "spoiled too much" the big "secret" near the end of this arc too early, "that dream" break the impact which something near the end would have made, they keep adding some "original content" so far to "strech" the anime to the 12 episodes content, this one for me was weird because what sort of school would allow "rich/important "teenagers" from important families take that sort of "risk tests without any "real protection"????? imagine if someone get caught in the "classic rock running trap and die??, the school could be closed and everyone arrested, this episode in this sense was a lot weird.

but aside that i really feel bad "over bakarina" before she reincarnated, basically she was another "victim" of our beloved "trunk-kun", the most famous isekai protagonist!!!!!, he is almosty mandatory in isekais with reincarnations and another problem "how bakarina was able to "see" without "eyes"??? , she must have all her others senses being incredible, since she don't have any eyes like some "hentai protagonists", but bakarina still bakarina and her "charm powers levels already were over 8000!! before she becomes catarina and we never gonna find "her real name" and her real world life best friend got so sad, so sad and wanted so bad to see her friend again which she probably ended asking to our beloved and followed "trunk-kun" to give her "wish" to get isekaied to meet her friend, something which only "trunk-kun" can make.
The Dream was in the novel before the time skip and it took place in the time line the day before the first time Sophia visited bakarina's house. As far as I know the test was never shown in the novel
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 01:49   Link #278
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Catarina is even more of an idiot than I thought. After she feel in the trap (which was more of a secret door), her first thought was to secure food rather than attempt to find a way to get out. And of course she went straight for the most obviously poisonous mushrooms ever.
Plot twist: the mushrooms are edible, the lizards aren't.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 05:13   Link #279
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I like the original episode from anime
They started with the LN/manga reference.. make us sad.. then proceed with quite funny dungeon exploration
That black shadow is also hinted quite strongly in this episode.. we'll return to the plot next episode

I guess next week we'll see another contender in couple poll
Bakarina X Acchan should be number 1... inseparable even after death
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 10:19   Link #280
Zolton

Quote:
Fate really doesn't want her to avoid a destruction end.
Zolton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reincarnated mc, reverse harem