Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 23:45   Link #883
IVIavrick

If, after performing the Shiki Fuujin, the souls of the two are trapped forever in the belly of the Death God, why would Sandaime have had to try to stop the 4th from being ressurection via Orochimaru's kinjutsu Edo Tensei. I mean, technically, wouldn't the 4th's soul be inaccessable to any type of summon?
IVIavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 03:50   Link #884
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIavrick View Post
If, after performing the Shiki Fuujin, the souls of the two are trapped forever in the belly of the Death God, why would Sandaime have had to try to stop the 4th from being ressurection via Orochimaru's kinjutsu Edo Tensei. I mean, technically, wouldn't the 4th's soul be inaccessable to any type of summon?
There are two observations. First, the souls of the two may not be trapped by the jutsu, as Kyuubi's soul is not trapped. Secondly, the operation of the Death God jutsu in Yondaime's case may be different.

So, it is possible that Yondaime's soul might be at a place other than the Death God's stomach. And, even if it is trapped there, who knows what would happen if that soul was called by Edo Tensei. The normal soul is also bound to leave the world for eternity, but it is not. And, I doubt anyone has tried a jutsu to reverse the effects of Death God jutsu before. It might be possible for Edo Tensei to call that trapped soul.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 18:25   Link #885
naruto89

summons

right i have a question is there a "boss" summon for every summon species like gamabanta is the boss frog but yet jiraya can summon lower level frogs aswell, manda is the snake boss but yet other snakes can be summoned , tsunade has a slug boss and emna is the monkey boss and there seemingly the most powerful summon for there species

does that mean we have yet to see kakashi's almighty nin-dog boss? for sum reason ive always fort of kakashi summoninq a wolf

anova question if you loook back to the hokage battle many of the techniques you see are quite advanced and many of these techniques are being revealed now like elemental chakra and combination elemental techniques, do u think other techniques from that battle are yet to be revealed like sarutobi materializing weapons out of his summon, could be a prospect for the future maybe naruto creating a gamabunta hammer out his pipe!!!

Last edited by naruto89; 2007-01-16 at 18:37.
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 18:48   Link #886
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
right i have a question is there a "boss" summon for every summon species like gamabanta is the boss frog, manda is the snake boss, tsunade has a slug boss and emna is the monkey boss and there seemingly the most powerful summon for there species

does that mean we have yet to see kakashi's almighty nin-dog boss? for sum reason ive always fort of kakashi summoninq a wolf
That question is not really appropriate for a Q&A topic as the only answers are speculations.
However, if Kakashi can summon a boss, it should be a dog, not a wolf, but I don't think he has enough chakra to do it.

Quote:
anova question if you loook back to the hokage battle many of the techniques you see are quite advanced and many of these techniques are being revealed now like elemental chakra and combination elemental techniques, do u think other techniques from that battle are yet to be revealed like sarutobi materializing weapons out of his summon, could be a prospect for the future maybe naruto creating a gamabunta hammer out his pipe!!!
Monkey King + magical staff that can elongate = Son Goku from "Journey to the West". (Well, normally, he owns the weapon, he doesn't turn into it.)
Bunta, Manda and the slug may have some new tricks under their sleeves, but that kind of power most likely only belonged to the Monkey King.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 19:04   Link #887
Sogoro
Desu

I too have always wondered who is the Dog Boss. It seems like Pakkun is because he can talk but he isn't all that powerful then again Pakkun is usually only summoned to do tracking which would explain why this summon isn't a fighting summon.

Kind of like Tsunade's slug is for healing and not for fighting.

I also want to know why Kakashi was in the Snow Country. ._. The Movie had me thinking the Hatake clan was from the Snow Country until I read Kakashi Gaiden.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-16 at 19:25. Reason: Don't double post.
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 19:21   Link #888
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogoro View Post
Kind of like Tsunade's slug is for healing and not for fighting.

Heh..?..At least It doesn't seems like that, Katsuyu was very offensive in the sanin fight, it even spits acid form its mouth..I think its very useful for Fighting. in fact Databook say that "It can be guessed her fighting on an equal footing with Gamabunta and Manda"

And Tsunade slug haven't made any healing.
Old 2007-01-16, 19:55   Link #889
naruto89

Spoiler for title:
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 18:46   Link #890
MinoanMan

Order of naruto

what is the order of the episodes in relations to all movies ovas etc. i can't seem to find an exact answer to this under search or online other than episode 1 to 2 to 3 etc etc. as with one piece are the movies just random and have no real bearing on the series or are they significant parts?

ty for any info, i do apologise if this has cropped up somwhere else, however i am unable to find it.

minoan
MinoanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:02   Link #891
Rahan

I am not sure, but I think the movies kinda take place in a parrallel universe, as Naruto use a certain move he shouldn't use in front of Sasuke without screwing royally the main plot.
I don't remember the movies very well, but even if he didn't use that move in front of him, he shouldn't be able to use that move. period

At least, for the first 2. I have not watched the 3rd, but I think Sasuke is replaced by Rock Lee, so it would take place after episode 135 and before Naruto : shippuuden
Old 2007-01-18, 19:07   Link #892
MinoanMan

ok i get some of what you were saying there but i kinda wanted a "you should watch movie 1 after you've seen episode 88".

so they are a bit like one piece where everything is pretty much similart but it has no relevance to the storyline.
Old 2007-01-18, 19:07   Link #893
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Sasuke was only in the first movie ...which i hated, i hated all the Naruto movies
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 19:08   Link #894
MinoanMan

are they really that bad?
Old 2007-01-18, 19:20   Link #895
Rahan

They are actually ok. Better than the One Piece movies anyways (which isn't hard)

For the movie 1, all the main characters are well introduced after the 3rd episode. However, Sasuke and Naruto will use moves mastered respectively in episode 66 and 95.

Sasuke not being in the 2nd movie makes the movie watchable after episode 135 (just like the 3rd).
Old 2007-01-18, 19:25   Link #896
MinoanMan

ok thanks i get it now. what are the names of the movies/ ovas?
Old 2007-01-19, 05:08   Link #897
ShikaShika
無罪

If your concern is continuity then it would probably be better to just leave the movies alltogether. Watching the movies between normal episodes would just be weird, I'd imagine... as they have nothing to do with the real plot. Of course, stay clear of filler eps as well.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 02:53   Link #898
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

is there a monkey summon justu and can all summons shape shift in to a weponor something
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 02:59   Link #899
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetalMonkey
is there a monkey summon justu and can all summons shape shift in to a weponor something
Sandaime summons Enma the monkey king as a Kuchiyose technique.

No, Probably not maybe they could henge? lol. But Enma was special and could turn into a staff harder than diamond.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 21:23   Link #900
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

from what i know kishimoto is a secretive person, and tends to keep all hints and information to himself. Although throughout the series there have been references to sakura liking naruto (facial expressions and moments of caring). However i dont think this is going to work as naruto post timeskip kind of shirks her off when she gets close - im talking about when she starts tearing up because she's worried about him but he just kinda walks away and says "lets get moving."
So i think Naruto will not go out with her (atleast until a major explanation/decleration of love) because of her declared love for Sasuke. Also Naruto is clueless of Hinata, and will only start to think of her if she gets more "gumption" and starts to talk to him more.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a