AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-20, 07:46   Link #121
kitten320

Ah, yeh that's too. Also Ga-Rei Zero and I think that Phantom also will fall under that category. Even in FMA it doesn't look that akward even though Olivier had to be saved by Alex but that was understandable. Almost each one had to work together to deafeat the enemy. Ah also Fate/Stay night, though I'm not big fan of Saber

Really boring type of stories if you ask me... well at first they are cool but then it just gets over used =/

If that's the case, Kubo shouldn't have really bothered to give females any high status here when he anyway destroys the whole image... FMA might be different type of story but I really would recommend Kubo to take a look at it. FMA is probably the only long lasting series towards which I have no complaints.
Old 2010-06-20, 17:32   Link #122
Gin
*Artist

Since when do all women suck in Bleach? I guess you are forgetting Yoruichi, Rangiku, Soi Fon, Momo, Yumichika ( ) and Unohana? All of them have had hero moments, Rangiku even won a fight against Kira. Just because Soi Fon got hurt this episode doesn't mean you can call Kubo sexist, try fangirling with a little more moderation.
Old 2010-06-20, 17:40   Link #123
kitten320

Kubo was fair in the begining but not now.

And mostly girl power takes over when it is girl VS girl, you just can't have other outcome there

And anything else that I might say will be spoiler

Though considering that we have bunch of male captains and only one female warrior and she is the one who got outclased... I think I have full rights to compain

All Unohana did was walk around, smile and do some off screen healing... not really impressed here...

I have forgotten when Yoruichi had last showed up, though last time she did she almost got burned by YAMMY of all people. Now that I think about it... I guess Yoruichi got the shortest end of all...

So far Yumichika is the only one who deserves praises because even super shortie had borrowed the idea from his power
Ooops! I meant her power
Old 2010-06-22, 01:26   Link #124
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
I guess you are forgetting Yoruichi, Rangiku, Soi Fon, Momo, Yumichika ( ) and Unohana?
Can't believe you forgot the Hiyori who repeatedly beat Ichigo during his training:P
Quote:
she almost got burned by YAMMY of all people. Now that I think about it... I guess Yoruichi got the shortest end of all...
Only after thoroughly kicking his ass bare-handed though
Old 2010-06-22, 01:35   Link #125
Lumir

I cant believe you all forgot about YACHIRU! For all we know she could be the most powerful female in bleach! Lol! She showed a "hint" of her power when ichi fought against kenpachi and that annoying messenger guy showed up to ruin the fun! I dont know but that power looked INTENSE! Shes not vice captain for nothing i bet!
Old 2010-06-22, 01:42   Link #126
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post
I cant believe you all forgot about YACHIRU! For all we know she could be the most powerful female in bleach! Lol! She showed a "hint" of her power when ichi fought against kenpachi and that annoying messenger guy showed up to ruin the fun! I dont know but that power looked INTENSE! Shes not vice captain for nothing i bet!
We can't really know for sure how strong or weak Yachiro is. But I've got to go with Kitten, girls in bleach don't fair too well. They are strong, but still seem to fall short.
Old 2010-06-22, 06:42   Link #127
kitten320

Yet Yoruichi still had damaged her body if not even broke her bones... really sad... and she is suppoused to be the strongest female unless Unohana can actually fight...

Sadly Yachiru is one of those characters who annoy me
But if she will ever get finally seriouse and will show something cool, I might reconsider

Well anyway, new episode is already out
Old 2010-06-22, 23:10   Link #128
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Just finished watching the eppy and Barragan's release reminds me of the Skull Knight from berserk.