AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Old 2004-08-30, 23:20   Link #61
Lunas
Enraged elf lover

Send a message via ICQ to Lunas Send a message via AIM to Lunas Send a message via MSN to Lunas
wallscrolls

cards
Lunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 12:10   Link #62
Antonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunas
ahh i envy you/
Antonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 18:09   Link #63
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
tThat really cool! But too bad it isn't official merchandise...unless anyome really cares
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 12:41   Link #64
Dark Epyon
Useless Human

Send a message via MSN to Dark Epyon
Pretty cool, the HellSing poster doesn't look as good as the rest though.
Dark Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 19:44   Link #65
Lunas
Enraged elf lover

Send a message via ICQ to Lunas Send a message via AIM to Lunas Send a message via MSN to Lunas
it was the better of the two hellsing ones that were there the whole booth seems to have alot of Hong Kong style stuff

it had the 3 disc box set of noir and many other dvds as well as alot of soundtracks last year i got the Hellsing raid sound track there.
Lunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 20:13   Link #66
microlith

Send a message via AIM to microlith
Yeah, people selling anime-related goods suck cause 90% of the time, their stock consists of bootleg materials.

It's why I never bother buying from some random joe-blow at fairs or stands in the mall.
microlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 13:07   Link #67
xshock

the Pocket watch

hey i've been looking around to buy one of these watches. I've seen those crappy US licensed ones and then some cooler ones that are almost what im looking for except they say "full metal alchemist" on the back and then the "Don't Forget 3.OCT.10" is raised not etched and it even includes quotes.

I found some cool ones on ebay that are exactly the same as the ones on the show except that they have a collectors serial number and there is a silver matte finish or antique finish and rund for $65. Are these really licensed. I'm thinking about getting it but for that much i wanna know i'm getting the best and not get jipped.

If you guys know anything please help.
here's the link, hope you can help
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll..._promot_widget
xshock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-08, 05:27   Link #68
Natsumeyashi Meiyo
. : メイヨ : .

Send a message via AIM to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via MSN to Natsumeyashi Meiyo Send a message via Yahoo to Natsumeyashi Meiyo
Nice merch/manga/everything site:

http://www.archonia.com/
Natsumeyashi Meiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-26, 19:44   Link #69
fullmetalMonkey
fma obessed monkey

i live in north cal what web site can i find cheap fma stuff
fullmetalMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 12:57   Link #70
xris
Just call me Ojisan

As announced in this forum, the Fullmetal Alchemist forum has been retired. This is just a natural part of a forum's lifespan. It has been a while since the new episodes of the show were aired. Over the time since then, the show has seen a great reduction of posting and attention. As a result, it is no longer meaningful to have a gadzillion threads to discuss the show.

This thread is one of the few remaining where discussion can still be posted. By concentrating discussion into a few threads it may be possible to actually have a semblance of interaction once more. Please continue to show Fullmetal Alchemist your enjoyment interest in these threads.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 12:55   Link #71
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Shiro told me that the soundtrack is going to be by Senju Akira so I am just saying right now, I might be a little giddy with regard to the music to come.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-28, 21:55   Link #72
Kirarakim

Well it looks like the merchandise for this new series is already starting. Here are some Chibi Figures set to be released on May 25th

Amazon

Amazon
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 05:47   Link #73
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Know nowhere else to post the Blu-Ray release, but here is a translated news from ANN about the Blu-Ray release in August 2009:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...otherhood-disc

Ack. So much bonus including the animated side-story/gag-manga from the official guidebook...? And the limited edition also have those funny 4-komas animated?

*Grumbles about the money she might have to spend for August later* Typical Gangan indeed. I look at you Pandora Hearts DVD! =_=;

(And I seem to recall knowing a Box Set -Archives- that contains all, as in ALL the official production has given... 51 episodes DVDs (not sure how many discs in total) of the older series and the movie DVDs and special discs, yada yada... Though the Visual and Chronicle Book are the ones that has been attracting my attention at that time.

But still, I recall it was around... 60,000-70,000 Yen without discounts. Tax not added yet )

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2009-04-29 at 06:01.
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 10:20   Link #74
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I wouldn't mind that Riza chibi keyring, and seeing as though you buy them in packs, i don't see why don't.

Should order them eventually.
Old 2009-04-30, 16:51   Link #75
Kittie Rose

Are there any posable 4 inch FMA figures? That would be in scale with Microman, motion revive.
Kittie Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 09:53   Link #76
Kirarakim

More DVD/Blu-Ray Information

http://www.hagaren.jp/news/index.html

DVD/BD 1 will come out on 8/26 will contain episodes 1-2 plus the Blind Alchemist Omake

DVD/BD 2 will come out on 9/30 will contain episodes 3-6

DVD/BD 3 will come out on 10/28 will contain episodes 7-10

It looks like all the DVDs will contain animation of Arakawa's 4-Koma theater (I am so excited about this)

Other extras mentioned and translated here

I am so tempted to buy these even though they won't have subs and they will eventually come out in the US on DVD. But I am pretty sure the US DVD sets will not be as nice. A box designed by Arakawa to keep your DVDs in, collectible cards, booklets. Too bad it is so expensive though.
Old 2009-05-20, 10:30   Link #77
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh wow, they're gonna animated her 4-koma theaters? Seeing as how much she loves those, i bet she even asked for them to be animated.

That really is great news though. & yeah, looks like it'll be worth it for the boxart, jacket and booklet. Good thing the first volume is released on my birthday.
Old 2009-05-21, 05:40   Link #78
toru310

Was the OP "again" posted here yet?? sang by YUI? I'm looking for the with and without vocals
toru310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 07:27   Link #79
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakkoii View Post
Was the OP "again" posted here yet?? sang by YUI? I'm looking for the with and without vocals
1) The OP wouldn't be posted here because it's against the rules.

2) The OP single hasn't official been released yet, so you'll have to wait for that to hear the version without vocals.
Old 2009-06-16, 08:32   Link #80
Kirarakim

Some new merchandise that I thought was cool

A Lust Figure
Not really that interested in Lust myself but I am sure others are

Just General Figures

Ed, Al, & Roy have been done many times before but I don't remember ever seeing a large Bradley figure before

Chibi Voice I-doll

No pictures yet but from looking at the Code Geass and Gundam 00 examples of these they are usually pretty nice.