AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-07, 09:14   Link #81
Qikz

Ok, well. Finally the game is coming tommorow! I had to wait like a good few days for Parcelforce to allow me to pay their stupid charges so I could get my game delivered, but it's definately coming tommorow. Can't wait. ^_^
Old 2010-10-07, 14:54   Link #82
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I FC-ed every instrument for Hotchkiss, both Hard and Normal, as well as drums for Don't Say Lazy on Normal. The latter is surpisingly easy with repetitive rhythm.

Azunyan's Watashi Michi is a killer. I have only managed to get a C on the rhythm guitar. Heck it makes Guitar Kubitatte look so simple.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-10-08, 16:34   Link #83
filipe9999

People who do not know a thing about Japanese [like me] might find this useful.

https://docs.google.com/document/edi...Q&hl=en&pli=1#

Good luck everyone
Old 2010-10-10, 01:07   Link #84
firehawk12

That FAQ is really helpful.
Old 2010-10-10, 06:54   Link #85
Qikz

Mio is so hard on hard, I can't seem to tap the DPAD of my 1000 fast enough compared to the buttons, hm, I've unlocked Yui, Azusa and Ritsu's maid clothing though, I found you unlocked it by doing Don't Say Lazy on hard, so I'm trying to collect them all, but Mugi and Mio are so hard to do on that one. :P

I also changed my settings around so when I'm playing it's more part of the song and not louder than everyone else.
Old 2010-10-10, 08:35   Link #86
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

http://hobby-channel.net/special-art...939-19939.html

Intro to the gameplay.

Lots of costume changes! XD
Old 2010-10-10, 18:28   Link #87
AnimeDK-
AnimeDK

K-on psp its easy... to me.......
Kinda boring at sometimes....
60% completed XD
Old 2010-10-12, 14:10   Link #88
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Ooh Ooh how do you get those delicious swimsuit constume sets? Which song and how difficult do you have to clear it by?
Old 2010-10-12, 16:55   Link #89
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
http://hobby-channel.net/special-art...939-19939.html

Intro to the gameplay.

Lots of costume changes! XD
It includes swimsuit, maid, Lazy costumes, just to start the list.

And all the girls can wear Azunyan's infamous cat ears.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-10-12, 19:30   Link #90
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It includes swimsuit, maid, Lazy costumes, just to start the list.

And all the girls can wear Azunyan's infamous cat ears.
All of my Houkago Tea Time have Azusa's cat ears and maid outfit on, well Mio doesn't have a maid outfit as I can't seem to do that on hard.
Old 2010-10-17, 17:27   Link #91
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Mio is so hard on hard, I can't seem to tap the DPAD of my 1000 fast enough compared to the buttons, hm, I've unlocked Yui, Azusa and Ritsu's maid clothing though, I found you unlocked it by doing Don't Say Lazy on hard, so I'm trying to collect them all, but Mugi and Mio are so hard to do on that one. :P

I also changed my settings around so when I'm playing it's more part of the song and not louder than everyone else.
Not sure if it is actually the game or psp, since i notice after playing a while i have to tab the buttons and dpad a fraction of a millisecond in advance to get it recognised, when playing mugi on easy or hard. Mio on the other hand is actually easy, just change the sound, so that the instrument you're playing is loader, now you tab the buttons with the beat.
IMO Ritsu was the easiest to play, followed closed by Yui, Mio and Azusa in a tie. Mugi is just ... i always hated synth, keys, piano aso.
To be honest i don't think it was worth the 45 quid, compared to taiko no tatsujin this feels a bit meh. Ritsu on hard was OK but the rest, just felt like random button pushing.
Old 2010-10-17, 18:48   Link #92
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Wow, most people find that Mugi is one of the hardest? ^^; While I haven't unlocked all of the songs, I managed to get all A rank in hard mode using her. IMO Mio and Azusa are the hardest >_<

At first, I have difficulty in playing the game, but later I found out that as long as you remember the song and the rhythm for the specified instruments, it would be much easier

Also love the customization, although I think they should include more hairstyle variation XD
Old 2010-10-17, 23:08   Link #93
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Not sure if it is actually the game or psp, since i notice after playing a while i have to tab the buttons and dpad a fraction of a millisecond in advance to get it recognised, when playing mugi on easy or hard. Mio on the other hand is actually easy, just change the sound, so that the instrument you're playing is loader, now you tab the buttons with the beat.
Bah Gosh Darn It, I got the same problem.

But I think Sides is onto something here: Perhaps PSPs whose D-Buttons have been through FAR too much abuse through playing Fighting Games WILL eventually get a slow reception rate, and hence should not be used to play rhythm games.

Like mine, it seems.

And while we're on it: Has anybody found out how you can get the hot swimsuit package?
Old 2010-10-18, 01:17   Link #94
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
And while we're on it: Has anybody found out how you can get the hot swimsuit package?
Based from here:

You've got to clear all songs on Hard difficulty.
Old 2010-10-18, 02:27   Link #95
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Based from here:

You've got to clear all songs on Hard difficulty.
WHAT? Took me TWENTY hours just to clear them all on NORMAL!!

I'll just go and...

Old 2010-10-18, 02:36   Link #96
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

^^;
There's no rank requirement mentioned, so I assume that we just need to clear them once regardless the ranking. Haven't tried it myself though, since I haven't unlocked all songs because I can only play it on my friend's PSP.
Old 2010-10-19, 20:37   Link #97
goombas
OOOOH YEAH! DIGG IT!

How long do you think it'll be before they decide to release a PS3 adaptability for this game like what happened for Project Diva?

I'd love to be able to play K-On in full screen on the PS3.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:05   Link #98
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
How long do you think it'll be before they decide to release a PS3 adaptability for this game like what happened for Project Diva?

I'd love to be able to play K-On in full screen on the PS3.
Do you think that when (not if, considering the merchandising Titan that this franchise has become) that happens, they are going to include only the Second Season Songs for this "sequel",

or take advantage of the massive storage available to the PS3 and include all the songs from seasons one ''and'' two, not to mention the upcoming movie?
Old 2010-10-19, 23:19   Link #99
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Do you think that when (not if, considering the merchandising Titan that this franchise has become) that happens, they are going to include only the Second Season Songs for this "sequel",

or take advantage of the massive storage available to the PS3 and include all the songs from seasons one ''and'' two, not to mention the upcoming movie?
+ Upgrade the character models , more costumes, and the songs are played in their full-form.

Just curious, what are the 'upgrades' in the ps3 Project Diva?
Old 2010-10-27, 09:02   Link #100
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Japan Top 10 17th October 2010
1 DS Pocket Monsters Black / White 167,436
2 Wii Keito no Kirby 93,065
3 PSP Lord of Arcana 73,541
4 DS Kingdom Hearts Re:coded 33,067
5 PS3 Red Dead Redemption 27,277
6 Wii Wii Party 24,012
7 PS3 Gekijouban Macross F: Itsuwari... 16,692