AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-04-24, 08:09   Link #17321
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
I see....so what type of glue should i use,is it the super glue..?? I think some MR Putty would do the job right..?
I used Tamiya Extra Thin Cement. You can use super glue but be careful cause the parts are so small you might just glue your fingers together, lol also there is a chance that the glue might ooze out and super glue does make a mess of things. Putty might do the trick to but there might be a mess of things aswell..
Old 2010-04-24, 08:46   Link #17322
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

My 1/144 HG Dynames with GN Pistols :]

And GN Arms Type D TRans Am

Old 2010-04-24, 08:55   Link #17323
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

You and your Dynames.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 09:01   Link #17324
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

This mobile suit rocks. It matches Buster Gundam in my personal favorite ranking and outmatches it totally as far as appearance is considered. One-eyed Lockon lost to Ali but he was gorgeous anyways :]

Wonder if there'll ever be a Robot Damashii of Dynames. At least it is more probable than MG.
Old 2010-04-24, 09:05   Link #17325
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Anybody having a MG Sinanju? I am starting to feel like buying one :]
Good choice. Guarantee you won't be disappointed with it though you'll need to shell out some time to put it together anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
I might start putting my custom Masurao together once the paint is dry... Has anyone ever seen a metallic white model? I might try it out on some sprues or something.
I think there's only pearl for white, which looks to have the same effect as other metallic paints. The pros here probably can advise you better on this.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 12:16   Link #17326
Bashfulz
Stalker

Quote:
This mobile suit rocks. It matches Buster Gundam in my personal favorite ranking and outmatches it totally as far as appearance is considered. One-eyed Lockon lost to Ali but he was gorgeous anyways :]

Wonder if there'll ever be a Robot Damashii of Dynames. At least it is more probable than MG.
is that the pistols from the GN Arms or astraea weapon pack?
Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 13:32   Link #17327
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashfulz View Post
is that the pistols from the GN Arms or astraea weapon pack?
That's the pistols from GN-Arms.
Old 2010-04-24, 13:37   Link #17328
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
I used Tamiya Extra Thin Cement. You can use super glue but be careful cause the parts are so small you might just glue your fingers together, lol also there is a chance that the glue might ooze out and super glue does make a mess of things. Putty might do the trick to but there might be a mess of things aswell..
I see...well a few minute ago i've use some plastic cement on the right finger,seem to be working & become stiff a bit. Thanks again for the info...
Old 2010-04-24, 14:04   Link #17329
JC...
I am a Pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I think there's only pearl for white, which looks to have the same effect as other metallic paints. The pros here probably can advise you better on this.
Yeah I saw the Tamiya pearl paint, I tried mixing my own metallic white paint using citadel paints, it didn't really work...
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-24, 20:39   Link #17330
Like_Clockwork

pearl powder + white paint
Like_Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 01:48   Link #17331
DC23

Send a message via Yahoo to DC23
Ello guys, this is just a quick scratch build project that I am currently working on that you might find useful for your Gunpla project...I was kinda itchy yesterday to try my hand on scratch building after constructing the MKII diskette hangar. I found some materials that gave me an idea for creating a Vanguard Overed Boost ( VOB ) - type back pack. Basically I used a pack of 5mm and 2mm plastic rods, some white board markers, a mini M&M plastic container, super glue and I just glued them all together basically. hihi...I will need to detail and modify this with some MSG parts and some pla plates. Honestly I have 0 idea on where to use this...like most of my scratch building experiments ( that I never post anywhere )...this may just end up in my stash. BTW, I also used a 1/144 Zeta gun, a 1/100 Zeong booster and a syringe needle to detail the booster.
Anyways a few pics in here - Scratch built back pack
DC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 03:14   Link #17332
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
My 1/144 HG Dynames with GN Pistols :]

very very nice, i love this picture so much. Is it okay if i can keep this image?

What would be cool if there was a GN arms with a trans am colours to go with trans am dynames.

Last edited by GundamMeisterLockon; 2010-04-25 at 03:25.
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 04:18   Link #17333
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
very very nice, i love this picture so much. Is it okay if i can keep this image?
Sure. Glad you like it :] You don't have a Trans Am Dynames and GN Arms to recreate the same option?

Quote:
What would be cool if there was a GN arms with a trans am colours to go with trans am dynames.
That'd be so crazy. But I don't see it comin'. What's even more crazy is that I'd probably buy it ^^
Old 2010-04-25, 08:02   Link #17334
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Sure. Glad you like it :] You don't have a Trans Am Dynames and GN Arms to recreate the same option?

That'd be so crazy. But I don't see it comin'. What's even more crazy is that I'd probably buy it ^^
Thanks, but even if u said no, i would of stolen it anyway haha, thats how good it is. Afraid i don't have one of these and i never been a fan of the trans am colour until i got alook at your dynames just now. The full shield looks really good in the trans am red. Also the angel you took the picture is just perfect, you must be a pro at this.
Old 2010-04-25, 08:19   Link #17335
RAVNEN

Whoa...finally Bandai actually take a very serious action againts pirate gundam kit. They are sueing two toys company from China for producing pirate gundam kit....Look like no more pirate kit after this..
Old 2010-04-25, 08:37   Link #17336
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Thanks, but even if u said no, i would of stolen it anyway haha, thats how good it is. Afraid i don't have one of these and i never been a fan of the trans am colour until i got alook at your dynames just now. The full shield looks really good in the trans am red. Also the angel you took the picture is just perfect, you must be a pro at this.
I guess I should feel flattered ^^ The only drawback is that I'd certainly make some use of additional pair of handguns. Seeing that those from Astraea kit can hardly be used according to the instructions, that'd be a tough time trying to find a pair. Or maybe the HG Astraea Type F has two parts that could be swapped. The ones with Astraea joint and the original ones from GN Arms?

Quote:
Whoa...finally Bandai actually take a very serious action againts pirate gundam kit. They are sueing two toys company from China for producing pirate gundam kit....Look like no more pirate kit after this..
That's for the better. One should be sure that the quality and value of the items he buys is kept on the proper level. Otherwise it just won't improve.
Old 2010-04-25, 08:48   Link #17337
justavisitor

always want to buy HG Dynames but it doesn't have the damn pistols...and the GN Arms is too expensive...oh well, here's hoping for Dynames version 2 in the future (and the chance is like 0.00001 % XD)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-25, 08:54   Link #17338
RAVNEN

Quote:
That's for the better. One should be sure that the quality and value of the items he buys is kept on the proper level. Otherwise it just won't improve.
I agree, Bandai kit is always the best. Finally i've got MG Freedom with clear parts. By looking at the manual it's so basic & simple. I just love Seed kits. Next is to wait for the Astraea Type F & I Gundam.
Old 2010-04-25, 09:58   Link #17339
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
always want to buy HG Dynames but it doesn't have the damn pistols...and the GN Arms is too expensive...oh well, here's hoping for Dynames version 2 in the future (and the chance is like 0.00001 % XD)
Yeah, they are kinda slim... To be honest, I was amazed that they did not include the guns in the Trans Am version...

Quote:
I agree, Bandai kit is always the best. Finally i've got MG Freedom with clear parts. By looking at the manual it's so basic & simple. I just love Seed kits. Next is to wait for the Astraea Type F & I Gundam.
Astraea Type F in MG version would be so great. But I'd prefer Plutone or Dynames more XD And it'd be a real surprise to me if those MGs appeared before the MG 00 Gundam or Reborns Gundam. Also, seeing the attention 0 Gundam has, I think it is possible it'll have its MG version as far as the series' kits are considered.
Old 2010-04-25, 10:19   Link #17340
atlans89
Heretic Inquisitor

Send a message via Yahoo to atlans89
If MG Astraea Type F come out, I hope it won't use the same frame as Exia. Bandai should improve to make its quality match up the MG Astray.... And let it a lot of weapon as well
atlans89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy