AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-25, 03:25   Link #21
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
In a way it's kinda similar with Bleach at the mo.

Ishida saves Orihime, meaning lots of people are going; "Woo! Ishihime will be canon!"

Hinata saves Naruto (Ya'know, as opposed to the other way around) and the fans get a-talking...
Old 2009-02-25, 03:38   Link #22
Viron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, so I guess this 6-tails form is supposed to be "that technique", that Jiraiya told him to never use?
But Jiraiya said, he had seen a max of 4 tails.
And I still belive "that technique" was some kind of translation mistake und means just the Kyuubi power.
Viron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 04:15   Link #23
Viron

Quote:
Did he really say, that he has seen a maximum of 4 tails?
IIRC he just said, that the 4-tails was the from, that wounded him so badly. I can't remember him saying, that Naruto didn't continue to show a 5th and a 6th tail after wounding him.
Hm that may be right. But my understanding of that part was, that Jiraiya only did see 4 tails. And i can't imagine he would have survived a longer duration of the 4th tail or even the 5th or 6th tail with his heavy injuries.
But it's also possible tha you are right.

Quote:
Besides: Naruto used the 4-tail mode against Orochimaru, in exactly this sortie, in which he promissed not to use whatever it was, that Jiraiya told him not to use, so I think it was clear, that the 4-tail-mode wasn't the "don't use it".
I think it was the previous mission, when he promissed this. Kakashi was leader that time.
Old 2009-02-25, 04:33   Link #24
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Hinata uses "daisuki" at least according to the spoiler text. So this is her big love confession. I am going to assume she said this out loud to Pain and Naruto since these were in quotes while her thoughts about Naruto weren't.

Anyone remember this?

Spoiler for Where is Hinata?:

The spines of the recent SJ volumes have been making a scrolled picture. Which of the Konoha 12 is missing? Duh-duh-duh.

Actually I don't believe Hinata is dead for a second and Kishi is now probably setting up NaruHina to be the pairing. I really didn't care which of the two happened, but man it is going to get ugly with pairing wank. NaruSaku fans are going to be livid if it goes this way.
Old 2009-02-25, 04:41   Link #25
james0246

^I don't necessarily mind a HinaNaru pairing (I'm still willing to give that $1000 to you (Kishimoto), if you end the series with SasuNaru ), but damn, talk about inapproriate pacing/timing. It's like Kishimoto woke up one morning (sometime last week) and realized that he already had a character that likes Naruto, so he then decided to just throw her in wherever and hope for the best. Either that, or he recently attended a J.K. Rowling lecture on how to write romantic relationships...

That being said, the only way that Naruto can beat/reason with Sasuke is if he can relate to Sasuke, and what better way than having all your loved ones/friends killed .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 04:43   Link #26
Gamma_Sennin

the skeletal armor looks rather interesting, maybe kishi realised how ugly the 4 tail form looked..(well IMO anyway)... I wonder what would happen now if his clone was summoned to the feild and dispersed? wouldn't he be infused with both chakra's... anyways can't wait to see how god pain goes about fighting 6 tail'd naruto... its not like u voluntarily force naruto close to u looking like that:S... me thinks he might need more than a steel rod.... be cool if he tried to use the weapon on naruto.. even if its only half complete
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 05:24   Link #27
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Naruto becomes SkullGreymon

Rather disappointed to see that Naruto going Kyubi, I guess this means that he will really lose
Old 2009-02-25, 05:26   Link #28
Josh Uzumaki

^^^ ther is no one to summon the clone....well with the appearance of kyubbz my theory that sasuke and naruto would be equalish is dead now, seeing as sasgay lost the curse seal. naruto being able to supress the fox would make it a good battle, like with their first real fight they both used unfair power, but in this one they would be using what they have learned
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 06:21   Link #29
Viron

I have read some more spoilers and if they are correct, it seems like Naruto announces the 6-tail-Transformation after Hinatas injury. So it seems like naruto really wants to use this power this time.
Old 2009-02-25, 06:33   Link #30
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

It is not Naruto anymore in this form. It is incomplete Kyubi. And Pain should be stronger than incomplete Kyubi. I wouldnt be surprised if he was stronger than the full nine tails also. He is just uber powerful so far. And rightly so : he is the leader of Akatsuki for good reason. Only way to beat him is kill Nagato.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 07:30   Link #31
EoT
~~

Translation of a page

Credit: Yagami at NF

"She cries something like "don't be beaten by scum like him"

"Hinata: because I love you..."

"Nagato: My parents were murdered by konoha ninja right before my eyes.
Affection is... (I can't remember this bit)"

It looks like the black shape from before with 6 tails , it has the deamon fox's skull on it's head.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 07:44   Link #32
Kafriel
Senior Guest

This is Naruto, Kishi loves bringing people on the verge of death without confirming any (besides Shizune's, I'm glad at least THAT was 100% definite...can you imagine what it would be like, people carrying her over to the morgue and her waking up "WTF,I'm not dead!")
and with this move, he silenced all those people who nagged about Hinata and her team not getting any important roles in the entire series. I really would have preferred Sakura in Hinata's state however, that way it would make more sense that Naruto got past 4-tails, and if Sasuke just happened to come by and see her half-dead, he'd take on Naruto in any form <3
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 07:44   Link #33
Cael
Lurker Mode

The skeletal armor looks very similar to Itachi's Susanoo. I wonder if we're seeing some of that 'special power' that Itachi left Naruto.
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 07:54   Link #34
Pentium
Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
The skeletal armor looks very similar to Itachi's Susanoo. I wonder if we're seeing some of that 'special power' that Itachi left Naruto.
^^ Now I forgot about that! Could be related to Itachis power! Nice observation :O

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 07:55   Link #35
davidw89

Hinata is NOT DEAD man...

lol @ skullgreymon transformation..

Pain has not much chakra left, kyubi should easily win.
davidw89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 07:59   Link #36
vic

The Kyuubi is really something else. When Yugito and Kirabi released their tailed beasts the transformation seemed to be made only of pure chackra. Kyuubi is actually rebuilding is physical body starting with the bones.

And poor Hinata. I'm not a fan of the couple but this is kynda sad (if she's dead of course).
vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 08:04   Link #37
Justin Kim
*Artist

asdf Freakin Naruto! I seriously now wonder what will happen of the NaruHina combo, after this incident! Honestly Kyuubi form PERMBAN by Me.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 08:20   Link #38
kodok_balls

According to the kishi's interview.. the battle between pain and naruto will be battle between monster. So I guess pain will became a monster
my prediction is the standard deva pain and other black weed pain will be easily annihilated by even 4 tail kyuubi. but pain has something on his sleeve..
yes he will using his available collected bijuu power to confront 6 tail equally. it could be he summon the bijuu or inject the power to his body and then he will became ultimate pain...
those tachikoma thing or any machine he has must be useful for some sort of thing. and konan will support his transformation or else.. that's what konan's for...
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 08:21   Link #39
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
Actually I think that Naruto's skeleton became fox like and was forced up by the chakra.

That is not fair, Hinata does NOTHING for 300 chapters and now she is in a near death situation without even showing us what she can do.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 08:24   Link #40
Mists

Well the other beasts had full transformations, Naruto is still being taken over by the 'tails'.

One spoiler says, Pa frog is dead! Shizune is dead! Kakashi ran out of chakra!

Which leads me to believe Kakashi is still alive? He's just running on empty? lol

But it would be lame if Hinata dies.

There would be a better effect if Sasuke kills Hinata and we see sharingan vs her eyes as well

So Pain's parents were killed by Konoha nin? He didn't seem to care when he met up with the 3 Sannin.

All this seems super weird.

We still need to figure out what the "Key" is, did pa and ma not give Naruto the "key" during their training sessions?
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote