Notices

Old 2009-06-18, 07:59   Link #20181
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
that wasnt what insulted me
the insult was that you IGNORED everything that i DID say in the last two pages of dialoge (all of which leading AWAY from the kind of relationship that is based around sex) and made it sound like i was turning kallen into some generic hentai female character
Lol, you are stretching it WAY too much. I just said, what you said actually, i showed you the link. Not my fault, if you taking your words back blade.
And you obviously, ignore canon-development, and toss out the mantra "future!" to justify non-justifying things.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 08:05   Link #20182
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
i have BY FAR more posts in this thread then anyone else
if you go back far enough you'll probably find me saying almost ANYTHING
but i just spent two whole pages pitching one specific idea and you ignore it all in favor of something i posted god knows know long ago (and which i contredicted with my corrent line of debate)

and i'm NOT ignoring canon facts
kallen's poem is written right after zero-r
saying the "future" may sound like a mantra to you, but to me its simply facing the fact that the characters are basiclly HUMAN
and the idea of kallen spending her life as the eternal widow may sound like a "romantic notion" but IMO its not really all that happy of a life
she doesnt HAVE to fall again for anyone to be happy
but to say that she CANT POSSIBLY EVER come to love again is just too sad IMO

and i JUSTIFY or at least RATIONALIZE everything post
i give reasons to explain why i believe things
i dont just shout KAZAKU RULES
Old 2009-06-18, 08:09   Link #20183
incorrupts
Banned

You are being double-standard. You say, that Kagino cannot happen, because they have nothing in common, yet you are willing to accept SuzuKalle. How does this work? It just beats me.
If anything happens in the future, then i take Kagino way more seriously, than your own OTP, because Gino could give a refreshing kind of air, around Kallen. While Suzaku, would be a more emo Lulu, and not so smart.

p.s do not stretch the "BY FAR". Everyone knows, you got a zillion posts in Kallen thread, calm down, you will not lose your position.

eta: reasons that go against canon, ok.
Old 2009-06-18, 08:13   Link #20184
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

my point was that you can find me saying almost anything at one point or another

and its not double standard to think one pairing more likly then the other
so long as we're not talking canon here
and lets face it, since the show is over EVERYTHING were talking about is non-canon
and i DONT actually think that the idea goes AGAINST canon
it may not BE canon but i dont think it goes AGAINST it
Old 2009-06-18, 08:16   Link #20185
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
my point was that you can find me saying almost anything at one point or another

and its not double standard to think one pairing more likly then the other
so long as we're not talking canon here
and lets face it, since the show is over EVERYTHING were talking about is non-canon
and i DONT actually think that the idea goes AGAINST canon
it may not BE canon but i dont think it goes AGAINST it
I am sorry, but if Kallen was real, she would punch you in the face right now. Or actually would just facepalm, like "series development, extra material, my goddamn poem, my goddamn song, jesus, like i could not make it more obvious i will love Lelouch forever and i could give a crap about hooking up with Suzaku".
Yeah.

p.s the link i posted, was about a week ago, maybe less. you change your mind easily then.

p.s 2 i still lol hard with the "it MAY NOT be canon", lol. The irony of "may not."
Old 2009-06-18, 08:21   Link #20186
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

ok
its NOT canon
but it doesnt go AGAINST canon

we dont know what happens NEXT
but i think its more likely that kallen and suzaku would become sorta friendish again after a while (due partly to nunnaly)
from THERE i think its not THAT far fetched
i'm not talking about kallen and suzaku sitting in a tree here
but dont discount the power of the greatest plot motivator in fictonal history
UST
Old 2009-06-18, 08:25   Link #20187
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
ok
its NOT canon
but it doesnt go AGAINST canon

we dont know what happens NEXT
but i think its more likely that kallen and suzaku would become sorta friendish again after a while (due partly to nunnaly)
from THERE i think its not THAT far fetched
i'm not talking about kallen and suzaku sitting in a tree here
but dont discount the power of the greatest plot motivator in fictonal history
UST
"That is just, like, your opinion man." //i just love how you are so sureeee

Honest, if you think it does not go against it, then you, yourself downgrade Kallen's whole development {about how she stays so loyal, take her bro for example} and love towards Lelouch, for something that you think she deserves. While she thinks, she does not and could give a crap about it. Do not push your personal wishes, over what is canon and what is not. Does not work that way.

And again, as many shots as Kallen and Zerozaku have according to you, i say the same are for Kagino. Which would be more convenient actually, since Zerozaku cannot be all lovey-dogey all the time, flashnews, he got responsibilities, yep.
Old 2009-06-18, 08:27   Link #20188
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

i already said that i dont think it stands against canon
and i think a relationship between then will end up in part BECOUSE of his responsibilities (neither he nor kallen are LOOKING FOR lovy dovy all the time)
but whatever
guess we just have to agree to disagree about this then
Old 2009-06-18, 08:32   Link #20189
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
i already said that i dont think it stands against canon
and i think a relationship between then will end up in part BECOUSE of his responsibilities (neither he nor kallen are LOOKING FOR lovy dovy all the time)
but whatever
guess we just have to agree to disagree about this then

Kagino is plausible to happen as well then. I do not think this goes against canon too huh?

p,s btw, maybe you should go to Kallen/Suzaku comm in LJ, and post your "not against canon"-thoughts, about a possible romance there. Yep, you will get lovin'

And seriously now, i never think i would have to argue about Suzaku and Kallen in the future-relationship, NOT being against CANON but lol. Live and learn.
Old 2009-06-18, 08:34   Link #20190
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

you know i dont post to get lovin from no LJ ass wipes
i do it to get interesting debates with Asuki people (and you specificlly)
Old 2009-06-18, 08:35   Link #20191
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I believe you two need a little rest, it's just a anime character, not a real living person.

You can write everything about her, Kallen will never contest (she not exist after all ), and to make a sort of quarrel for it is....absurd.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 08:37   Link #20192
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
I believe you two need a little rest, it's just a anime character, not a real living person.

You can write everything about her, Kallen will never contest (she not exist after all ), and to make a sort of quarrel for it is....absurd.
You need to distinguish the different between jokes and not. Also, thank you for the information that Kallen is a fictional chara, i thought she was my distant cousin.
'
@blade :: you still did not reply about Kagino. I suppose it is as plausible as your OTP then right? I mean, it is the future. Needs and thoughts of charas change right?
Irrelevant, if there are indeed charas devices, let us leave that one out, since it is totally non relevant lately.
Old 2009-06-18, 08:41   Link #20193
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
@incorrupts:

Maybe you written for joke, I not read every word you and blade written in the previous posts, but this kind of "theories festival" can mute in a troll/flame sometimes, and the mods have a eye on you.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 08:41   Link #20194
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

the REASON i find the idea of zerozaku more likely is becouse gino is doing the one think kallen DOESNT want
he IS trying to push for a relationship (sending her emails that she doesnt like)
and in this case i think it would only work AGAINST him becouse eventually he would run out of steam
how long would he stay interested in a girl who not only shows NO interest in him
but is also AWARE of his interest in her and responds to it with a degree of (no tsuntsun) hostility

any relationship (of THAT sort) with suzaku would be a product of UST rather then active interest
which is why i find it more likely
Old 2009-06-18, 08:44   Link #20195
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
the REASON i find the idea of zerozaku more likely is becouse gino is doing the one think kallen DOESNT want
he IS trying to push for a relationship (sending her emails that she doesnt like)
and in this case i think it would only work AGAINST him becouse eventually he would run out of steam
how long would he stay interested in a girl who not only shows NO interest in him
but is also AWARE of his interest in her and responds to it with a degree of (no tsuntsun) hostility

any relationship (of THAT sort) with suzaku would be a product of UST rather then active interest
which is why i find it more likely
So? It is the future, it might take years, but it might still happen. I say, it has the same possibilities as your OTP, Kallen needs someone that is funny and amusing in her life, no?
Again, irrelevant if she pretty much stated, that she will love Lelouch forever. Does not count for you much, why would it count for me? Actually, i say "canon" is overrated.
Old 2009-06-18, 08:47   Link #20196
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

do you see gino staying interested for YEARS ?
Old 2009-06-18, 08:49   Link #20197
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
do you see gino staying interested for YEARS ?
Hell yeah. Why not?
If you can see a relationship, starting between Zeroz/Kallen {screw Euphie and Lelouch, who cares? Dead people are deadoo} then i can totally see Kagino. At least twose two, are in contact. Granted, annoying and stuff, but history has taught us, that annoyance can start beautiful things. Why not?
/again yeah, now that i think about it, canon is overrated, yeeeeep
Old 2009-06-18, 08:52   Link #20198
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

cut it out with the sarcasem

do you see the guy who has the girls in ashford chasing him around just WAIT
for YEARS
on the OFF CHANCE that one praticular girl would actually show interest in him (a girl who is actually HOSTILE to his advancemnt at the moment)
keep in mind, he doesnt know she loved lelouch, so he has no clue as to WHY she shows no interest in him
Old 2009-06-18, 08:57   Link #20199
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

do you see the guy who plays around with girls in ashford waiting around for YEARS
on the OFF CHANCE that one praticular girl would actually show interest in him (a girl who is actually HOSTILE to his advancemnt at the moment)
keep in mind, he doesnt know she loved lelouch, so he has no clue as to WHY she shows no interest in him
Do you see Suzaku with Zero mask, wanting to initiate a relationship with Kallen, that happens to be forever in love with Lelouch? Absurd. Totally.
Honestly, i am done with this argument. If you think, that Zerozaku and Kallen can possibly advance romantically in the future, while you try to toss out GinoKare {in the future too}, then honestly, it is because you happen to have a huge liking on S/K pairing, that your liking-vision clouds everything else, even about the future, where you stated there are a lot of possibilities on your own.

I am not gonna point out the canon staff, that yell how Kallen is loyal, devoted blah blah and how she will forever love Lelouch, same goes for Suzaku about Euphie. If you still want to think, that "it does not go against canon" then kayy.
It is different to have a preference, and a whole other thing to say "that it does not go against canon." while everything canon, points out the opposite. Have a nice Kazero day, enough braincells i burnt today, European History class is waiting for me, bai ~

p.s the boy that will boss me around saying "cut it out with this and that" has not made it in this world yet, thanks ~
Old 2009-06-18, 08:59   Link #20200
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

do you see the guy who plays around with girls in ashford waiting around for YEARS
Do you see Suzaku with Zero mask, wanting to initiate a relationship with Kallen, that happens to be forever in love with Lelouch? Absurd. Totally.
Honestly, i am done with this argument. If you think, that Zerozaku and Kallen can possibly advance romantically in the future, while you try to toss out GinoKare {in the future too}, then honestly, it is because you happen to have a huge liking on S/K pairing, that your liking-vision clouds everything else, even about the future, where you stated there are a lot of possibilities on your own.

I am not gonna point out the canon stuff, that yell how Kallen is loyal, devoted blah blah and how she will forever love Lelouch, same goes for Suzaku about Euphie. If you still want to think, that "it does not go against canon" then kayy.
It is different to have a preference, and a whole other thing to say "that it does not go against canon." while everything canon, points out the opposite. Have a nice Kazero day, enough braincells i burnt today, European History class is waiting for me, bai ~

p.s the boy that will boss me around saying "cut it out with this and that" has not made it in this world yet, thanks ~